Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin - First Buy Signal - page 7. (Read 606 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14
June 24, 2018, 04:36:00 AM
Your thought in this thread indicates that buying a dip or catching a bottom at the moment is a good strategy, isn't it? The next 2 or 3 months, therefore, moves on to discuss about the sitting of btc at $10k, right? Well, I think that a key trading strategy priority should therefore be to plan for the middle-term care of keeping alive yourself. Catching a dropping knife is quite dangerous. We need a stable price of btc in the next couple of months before thinking about that
Regards
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 04:34:03 AM
Hi guys,
I just want to share with you what i think will happen in next days...
We are after 6 month of short period and i think it’s will end in next days or maybe 2-3 weeks...
No, it’s not an hopping or something like that,
I just learned read graph in last 10 years,
So btc can down till 5420 or 4980, it can be happen but not sure,
Only i can tell you that in 1-2 month btc will over 10k....
If some of you are professional traders or thinking that i am wrong please comment below....
Max

Great predictions you have here, however the various bad news coming from left,right and centre, major exchange hacks and negative reports seems to potent danger for the crypto market. I strongly believe something will happen that will change the future of the crypto market for good.

I agree with you, I don’t know what will happened but i can tell you only what i can see when I analyze the graphs, it’s showing that something will happen soon, very soon and I described the numbers exactly so let’s wait and see what will happen  Smiley
Max
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
June 24, 2018, 04:25:29 AM
Hi guys,
We are after 6 month of short period and i think it’s will end in next days or maybe 2-3 weeks...
If some of you are professional traders or thinking that i am wrong please comment below....
Max

Great predictions you have here, however the various bad news coming from left,right and centre, major exchange hacks and negative reports seems to potent danger for the crypto market. I strongly believe something will happen that will change the future of the crypto market for good.
June 24, 2018, 04:19:33 AM
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU AND YOU ARE LIER

nobody intelligent should believe you.The market is dead. every chart possible to see says it.

Hi pisk....
You don’t know me and I don’t asked to you to believe me  Grin
Just don’t call me “lier” only beqause you dont think like me...
Just remember this thread and comment me after few days or weeks ... please  Cheesy

yes, I agree that bitcoin will not stay long at low prices, and after a while there will be a jump up. It is necessary to have patience

Yes, you right, the big players wants us to believe that crypto is dead...
but true is that this is a time for starting long and up period, it will come soon ...
Max
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 04:12:30 AM

yes, I agree that bitcoin will not stay long at low prices, and after a while there will be a jump up. It is necessary to have patience
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
June 24, 2018, 04:08:21 AM
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU AND YOU ARE LIER

nobody intelligent should believe you.The market is dead. every chart possible to see says it.
June 24, 2018, 04:05:40 AM
Hi guys,
Max
Pages:
Jump to: