Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin for all levels of society, without any difference - page 2. (Read 5380 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is decentralized so that whoever you are from wherever you are rich or poor, you are free to use bitcoin for any purpose. Bitcoin is freely used for anyone. anywhere

What is your response with this opinion?
Well, that was totally true. But still there are certain limitations before someone in any levels of the society can effectively use Bitcoin. Although it is free and widely open to use Bitcoin, it is still needed to have prior knowledge about Bitcoin usage so that you are knowledgeable on how you will use it and don't make waste out of it. Even Bitcoin was widely used and can be usef by all levels of the society, still it is just right that before entering and getting into the Bitcoin community, you must have at least a little background about it and open for acceptance of knowledge upon getting beyond into this type of currency works in terms of using Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
Bitcoin is decentralized so that whoever you are from wherever you are rich or poor, you are free to use bitcoin for any purpose. Bitcoin is freely used for anyone. anywhere

It was a very good thing that bitcoins can be used by everyone because there are a lot of people today who are getting rich because of cryptocurrency and that is the reason why bitcoins can really change the world for good.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
I dont think, its so and its application is either for this reason; its a parrallel way to earn thats it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2

I absolutely agree. That is why I salute to the one who made this first ever digital currency for making this for the common good. People from all walks of life are united in using this one, except those who do not know and do not like crypto currency.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

I agree, we are all fair here in crypto no matter what our financial status is. What we really need to have here is skills and capability to understand the basics of trading and investing. It is actually the best way for people with different financial status to make their finances lighter and better. It depends on our knowledge about it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I think this will be a good idea to be applied all over the world because there will be an equality made by this  decision.  This is the right thing and it should be the right thing because it can be used by everyone despite of their  skin color or gender and even nationalism.
It is already implemented because of the coming of bitcoin. Any person in any corner of the world can use bitcoin if they have the internet connection with their PC. They can send money to any corner of the world without any higher fees of transaction and they can also earn the same amount of money with their skills as the people in the developed countries are earning from their skills.

We all know that bitcoin is reachable by all the fractions of the society no matter etnicity, country, region, religion, age, sex so on and so forth. But there is a problem. It's expensive and only rich people can enjoy its profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130

I think this will be a good idea to be applied all over the world because there will be an equality made by this  decision.  This is the right thing and it should be the right thing because it can be used by everyone despite of their  skin color or gender and even nationalism.
It is already implemented because of the coming of bitcoin. Any person in any corner of the world can use bitcoin if they have the internet connection with their PC. They can send money to any corner of the world without any higher fees of transaction and they can also earn the same amount of money with their skills as the people in the developed countries are earning from their skills.

In fact, today everything is in the grip if you already have a small item called a smartphone. If you say with pc "Any person in any corner of the world can use bitcoin" or you mean transact with bitcoin, I do not agree because the nature of Personal Computer is not having mobility. Maybe at least what you mean is supposed to be a laptop.
Activity: 379
I think we can, sure we can. Everybody already can participate or can take part in bitcoin, anybody is welcome here, in this community as long as you abide by all the rules and regulations
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 140

I dont agree, you can invest or participate bounty campaign by internet connection, but many people from Underdeveloped countries and third world countries do not have the technology know how on how to make bitcoin or even how to use it. So for bitcoin to be use by every body is a game of long time and a lot of education and promote has to be do. it needs knowledge to do, it is my opinion.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254

Yes it is true so Bitcoin is for everyone you couldn't really say that Bitcoin is for the rich only because of the price,
Well it is for everyone no matter how much the price is anyone could use it as long as they want and they could.
Activity: 275

True, bitcoin can be for all walks of life in any country, bitcoin can be used by anyone and will provide benefits for those who have it.
Activity: 106
Of course Bitcoin is for every level of society. However, not all people in society accept Bitcoin. There are some who doubt Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a virtual currency. But that is the difference in thinking of each person. And that is also the opportunity for those who research and invest in Bitcoin. I believe in Bitcoin and the trend of the Cryptocurrency market. I hope that many people in many parts of society are taking advantage of the opportunity from Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency market to make a better life.
Activity: 217
The merits and demerits of bitcoin effects all levels of the society with out any difference.The bitcoin originator intends to provide the global community a suitable currency workable globally for spending  the needs of the  entire global community .His noble intention is getting materialized .Bitcoin changes the entire economic concepts so far we followed and it take little more time to digest  to different people of the global community.The invention of bitcoin is the greatest one to this century.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

I believe on that fact and because of that fact bitcoin is accepted by almost all of the population of the world and I like it more because of that fact. It is the reason that online businesses are adopting it for their use and they want one type of payment system for to entertain almost all of the people from every corner of the world.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Anyone can use, but not everyone can access. As of now bitcoin can only be access using gadget and wifi, in which not everyone can afford.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Bitcoin works all sections of society and around the globe and it is pure currency of people control and irradicate poverty in the coming days
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Nice Trip With Us
I am totaly agree that bitcoin is overpriced and overrated, the main purpose of bitcoin was creation of the best trading place.  Unfortunatly nowadays not everyone can try to use bitcoin.
Everyone can use bitcoin even though currently the price of bitcoin can be considered expensive by people who do not have a lot of money. But, its use can still be done by everyone. In the presence of bitcoin can eliminate the attitude of racism, a user can not see the social status of other users.
Activity: 392

I agree with this because I think bitcoin should be usedby people even they know nothing about cryptocurrencies because   I know that someday they will eventually know about everything here so we don't really need to judge who is going to use bitcoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I am totaly agree that bitcoin is overpriced and overrated, the main purpose of bitcoin was creation of the best trading place.  Unfortunatly nowadays not everyone can try to use bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: