Pages:
Author

Topic: "Bitcoin for Contract Killing" - page 3. (Read 453 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%
July 20, 2020, 03:10:29 PM
There are sites on the darknet that exist to hire contract killers for bitcoin, including joke sites listing just about every famous person along with a bounty, I didn't browse any of them, I got this information from a clearnet blog. Also realistically it depends on the target, someone wouldn't get payed $500K to target an ordinary person.

*There are sites on the darknet that exist to hire contract killers for bitcoin scam would-be clients

FTFY Wink

Most (if not all) of those sites are fake, you'll find plenty of articles on the subject matter. IIRC there's only one murder that's actually linked to a hitman that was hired via a hidden service and that one was an amateur that got caught pretty quickly.

Think about it, it's a pretty perfect scam.

You offer murder for hire, but since you're nice you only want 50% up-front. So you take 50% up-front and then... that's it. No one dies, your victim likely is kind of a dick anyway and they sure as hell won't go to the police ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
July 20, 2020, 02:28:02 PM
There are sites on the darknet that exist to hire contract killers for bitcoin, including joke sites listing just about every famous person along with a bounty, I didn't browse any of them, I got this information from a clearnet blog. Also realistically it depends on the target, someone wouldn't get payed $500K to target an ordinary person.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
July 20, 2020, 01:32:57 PM
You might be wondering what the heck is that title!

Well recently I am watching a series on the Netflix : Salvation. A series based on the political plots against hacker group and taking over the white house meanwhile an asteroid is about to hit the earth in couple of months! Pretty mind twister but coming to the title I will explain what it means.

In the above series, one of the political leader surprsingly use his bitcoin's to pay the contract killers.

Series has shown this in Season 2 EP 6 where one of the good group finds a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet (They have shown it like pendrive). Upon decrypting it, they see huge number of transaction with 1000+ BTC in it.

The episode has shown how the killer getting paid in $ 500,000 USD in no time for next target. They use it so that no one can track such huge transaction and also to hide the identity of person doing all the fishy stuff.

I guess the Bitcoin has served the purpose of data integrity here by protecting the owner's identity and in addition to that end users identity who is getting paid.

However, this could happen in real life as well, it's illegal use of BTC for that matter.  Tongue

Very interesting to see BTC is getting showed up in movies/series as well. Producer must be paying the actors in BTC, lolz.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: