Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin for old people? - page 14. (Read 1335 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 01:16:43 PM
There are no rules for bitcoin using in a spacefic age of people.Any one can use bitcoin in digital currency in the world if they know how to use bitcoin or what is   bitcoin .Children or older people can use bitcoin as a currency.So i think we should teach every parson of this metter.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
February 01, 2018, 01:06:56 PM
How to spread awareness of Bitcoin in a way so that old people start to use more bitcoin?
i admit this is a great idea but can hardly happens in real life, not any elder people will easily accept that fact that bitcoin can easily replace paper money in the future. So we can not do much things to unless we show to them how bitcoin has worked too great to be worthy for everybody by applying bitcoin more and more in real life payments.
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
February 01, 2018, 01:06:35 PM
It would be great to see old people using bitcoins. I tried to tell some about bitcoins but its too hard for them to understand unless they are familiar with computers and internet. Understanding and using bitcoins requires a lot of knowledge in which old people find hard to do, specially because most of them can easily forget already. Also, most of the elderlies are not interested in making more money anymore, because they already have children to support them or have a bussiness to run.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 01:01:47 PM
How to spread awareness of Bitcoin in a way so that old people start to use more bitcoin?

For me, there's nothing wrong sharing your knowledge about bitcoin and making people aware about it because bitcoin is for everyone. But if I'm going to share it to elders i will tell them the pro's and cons of it so that there won't be any problem about it in the future. Let them choose whatever currency they wanted to use it's enough exerting an effort to make them aware about it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 12:58:00 PM
My grandparent don't know how to use a PC so bitcoin is not for them since they only know how to control a TV. There are elderly people who can easily be bitcoiners
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 12:57:12 PM
I think this is a great idea but if all parents can understand it so that all back to the personality of each core is goodwill Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
February 01, 2018, 12:50:34 PM
I don't think there's any difference between bitcoin for young people or old people.
Bitcoin is universal, it's not like we need to be at a certain age to be able to access and use it.
As long as we have internet and money to buy bitcoin, we can use it.
Old people tend to not interested in this kind of thing though, unless they're investors. But maybe we can convince them by saying bitcoin is a great investment for old days or such? Since bitcoin is quite profitable and doesn't really take time or energy, it'll be great for old people who can't work anymore, and use it as a source of income.
Activity: 131
February 01, 2018, 12:47:07 PM

Actually it is good, but on our parents' age not many understand the technology now. Only the educated are able to understand what bitcoin is, and how the bitcoin works.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 12:27:08 PM
Special courses should be created to train them, focus on easy-to-use platforms, such as metatrader 4 ... But these courses should not be like those we know "online" should be in real spaces, where older people can reflect all their confusions, doubts, and solve each of its dilemmas regarding the new virtual market. It's a pity that few people bet on something like this.
Activity: 285
February 01, 2018, 12:24:08 PM
It does not matter if it is taught to the parents but we need to think that this paku is acceptable to them because given the mindset that is sometimes difficult to understand what we will say later,
but we have to go back to the beginning that bitcoin is ours all young people or elderly people are free as long as it has a high will.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
February 01, 2018, 12:18:46 PM
By "old people" do you mean Elders or Adults?
Well if it is about elders, then here is what I think.

Elders tend to get paranoid about new things (worse than adults), most of them think excessively about new innovations. Meaning it is a really difficult thing to make them believe in Bitcoin or even just to make them understand what Bitcoin is. Concerning their age, they must have really low interests on a new technology that is going up these days. They would think "why do I have to witch into cryptocurrency when fiat has done well for a long time?".

Telling them about Bitcoin would be like giving a bird a parachute.
Activity: 156
February 01, 2018, 12:18:03 PM
By giving proof of what you can get through bitcoin. making it easier for me to introduce bitcoin to my parents. By looking at the evidence that bitcoin technology as a sophisticated technology is sure org tuia will arise desire to know what is bitcoin.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
February 01, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

I think it is a good idea to spread the awareness and goodness of people to oldies. However, there are things to consider for them to understand things. Their level of understanding for our technology today would be quite difficult so we much be sure to inform them little by little. They must gain knowledge about the strategies in crypto world so that they would gain what they deserve.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 01, 2018, 12:09:58 PM
Maybe just telling them now how you are having an income.  They have likewise have an opportunity to earn even just staying at home.  Showed them how isnit done and teach them basic computer skills.  I do not suggest gadget such as smartphone because it is quite hard to operate.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 01, 2018, 12:08:54 PM
The Bitcoins are for everyone, so it is also possible for them. All we have to do is educate them but we really find it difficult because most older people today do not know the computers, cellphones so we are obliged to teach them well.

So the next generation really maximizing the use of bitcoins as we are now starting to be old and have a son!
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
February 01, 2018, 12:04:40 PM
You can't, 99.9999% old people won't use new technologies.
Better spread awareness of bitcoin among younger population rather than thinking doing it among old generation  Wink

Exactly. And I am even afraid that among people trying to "spread awareness" about Bitcoin among older people there would probably be also a lot of scammers ripping them off by selling them scamcoin like Onecoin or similar.
Activity: 406
February 01, 2018, 11:53:42 AM
Elder people usually don't use technology so maybe bitcoin is not for them. Only for a small part of them it could be something they will use
Activity: 196
Merit: 23
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
February 01, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

This is a good question and I think it requires general change in the attitude of people.

Recently there was this thread about elderly couple who bought bitcoin and later found out that it is only a plastic toy-coin. Almost everybody in the thread thought that it was funny. They didn't see the couple as scam victims, rather they saw them as uneducated and actually that they deserved it.

So it is not only about spreading awareness in older people, it requires changing attitude of nerdy younger generation towards older people as well
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
February 01, 2018, 11:44:54 AM

I think the best way to tell bitcoin to parents is by showing evidence that we've made a lot of money with bitcoin.
to get parents to know about bitcoin is very difficult because their memory is reduced, so we have to be patient.
Activity: 154
February 01, 2018, 11:18:37 AM
Bitcoin for old people? Y not!!! But it depends how we threat or explain bitcoin for them. Bitcoin is for everyone, to those people who have interest in bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin well gave special treatment for the old people.
Pages:
Jump to: