Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin for Taxi - page 5. (Read 6934 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
February 17, 2018, 11:22:03 PM
I think it would be great, especially when we travel to another country, and have to pay a taxi, since we would avoid having to go to a currency exchange. Wink

the time will come to us to use our bitcoin to pay the taxi and not just taxi but in the future, we can also use bitcoin to pay everything because bitcoin offers easy to make transaction although for now, the fee and the time are still too high. maybe in some country, bitcoin is already used for pay the taxi and it will make the customer easy to pay with their bitcoin.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 11:15:22 PM
I'm just worried that Taxi drivers would be a favorite target  by heartless criminals because crypto increases in value compared to fiats that are stable.
Activity: 84
February 17, 2018, 09:45:05 PM
It is indeed a great idea! But the question is, who, when , why and how are they going to do it?  I hope we can have it soon.
Activity: 72
February 17, 2018, 09:37:57 PM
Bitcoin foR taxi is a brilliant idea,isn't it? I must say it's possible to happen and I am looking forward to it..
Activity: 278
February 17, 2018, 08:49:37 PM
I think it would be great, especially when we travel to another country, and have to pay a taxi, since we would avoid having to go to a currency exchange. Wink

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 17, 2018, 08:48:42 PM
I think it would be great if you could pay your Taxi-drive with Bitcoin! U agree with me?
It would be very funny, because the commissions for transactions in Bitcoin are big. The commission could be more for the amount of payment.
yes you right, the issue of transaction fee is really a big problem for all bitcoin users, especially if they want to use bitcoin for payment, bitcoin for taxi might happen mate? if there are developers who want to create an application like Uber where payment uses bitcoin? users can make a deposit on their app so they don't need to send any bitcoin every using taxi? I think it is a good idea right?
Activity: 230
February 17, 2018, 07:30:50 PM
I a gree with you..but in my country not availaible..may be in future of my country will be pay with bitcoin to taxi..
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
February 17, 2018, 06:23:06 PM
Bitcoin isn't convenient currency for so small payments, therefore this service isn't necessary.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 10:41:38 AM
Big No, I don't approve I don't like to pay taxi using the bitcoin. For me, the bitcoin is greatest in investment more than paying the cab or even hotel. If you pay it, there are transaction fees and expenses. However, it would be agreeable if it can be a mode of payment but if it would have its constant price like USDT so far. Possibly in the future if a lot of people using the bitcoin or altcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 10:40:12 AM
I think it would be great if you could pay your Taxi-drive with Bitcoin! U agree with me?

I agree with you. Bitcoin would be greater if many merchant accept it as currency.
I am people who dont use taxi at all but i am supporting bitcoin being accepted in taxi.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
I think it is already implemented here in our country that grab and uber accepted bitcoin already. It is hussle free and very convient for us bitcoin users.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
February 10, 2018, 10:00:36 AM

I think it would be great too, I agree though because after they get the bitcoin they would invest and also it's gonna be easier to transact or to pay the driver, and I think it will save the unemployment rate, and also I think the drivers would not be lazy though.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 07:52:28 AM
The cost of taxis is not too high. If you pay in bitcoins, the transaction fee is not enough, and it is likely to be more expensive than the transaction fee. It is recommended to use virtual currency with stable price and low cost for miners.

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
February 10, 2018, 07:32:13 AM
Use bitcoin as the payment of a taxi may will facilitate the payment system her but I think it would have trouble also because of the value of bitcoin that always turned even every minute, because it could be detrimental to the manager a taxi or passengers, it is not in doubt that it was also one of the technological advances in today
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
February 10, 2018, 07:31:02 AM

First, it isnt a laughable statement though, i just chuckled. It would be great enough, and its funny to think to have your change as a bitcoin too! but what do we know? time is constantly running and running. We cant tell really.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
February 10, 2018, 07:08:48 AM

this will not be impossible, but to take a step forward on this, i think we need to start with UBER AND GRAB as they are the taxi company that based on app.
If this will not be effective for  that 2 then it will be impossible for taxis. but i am looking forward on this for a long time.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 07:07:01 AM

I'm just thinking of our money will be like bitcoin. We just like to send true application in our payment to the taxi driver or like that we just scan their code they have inside of the taxi in order to paid them in bitcoin or their will be a taxi for a bitcoin user or a company of taxi that they bring the name of bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 06:44:37 AM
One of the problems may be waiting for the transaction from the taxi to confirm.
Activity: 56
Merit: 8
February 10, 2018, 06:40:06 AM
If taxi driver wait for payment confirmation; the sun has set
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
February 10, 2018, 06:13:13 AM
No, I don't agree I don't want to pay another high fee of bitcoin that's bad idea, maybe its good to pay with dogecoin in taxi because of low transaction fee and fast.
It is not just about the transaction fee, bitcoin is highly expensive and productive coin. Utilizing it for paying your taxi charges is not wise at all. There are many other altcoins that can perform this function in a better way. I will never ever use bitcoin for such minor things. As far as the problem of high transaction fee is concerned, I am sure the team is working on it and sooner or later the issue would be resolved.
Pages:
Jump to: