Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin for Taxi - page 7. (Read 6934 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 02:55:02 AM
Not only a taxi, but also coffee and other small purchases. Why not? Although in my country you can't pay by card in a taxi. Grin Maybe only in  big cities.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 02:53:17 AM
I think it would be great if you could pay your Taxi-drive with Bitcoin! U agree with me?
Yes it would be a very good news to bitcoin users, but how about those who are not? I think we are not yet ready for large-term acceptance of the currency like in mode of payment in transportation. People can adopt bitcoin accepting taxis but they will still have to accompany it with fiat system because bitcoin will only limit their customers.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 02:45:04 AM
      Bitcoin taxi may be a dream for all of as an ordinary person but there are smart minded people and smart companies who may be thinking about bitcoin  taxis. This idea of Bitcoin taxis can be brought to light by smart  companies which are not only dealing with cryptocurrencies  they also bring to finance a wide range of amazing solutions one among them are reducing travel time and solving traffic jams. A German start- up company developed the first all electrical five seated flying taxi.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 08, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
Bitcoin for taxi might take time and more over the value of bitcoins is too high in the sense the price of bitcoins has crossed the price of precious metal gold, so I don't think people will start to use bitcoins for taxi's or the charges will be in satoshi's. May be in the future when the bitcoins are accepted by all the people from every part of the world in such a situation there are chances for taxi's to implement this bitcoin technology as service charges.
The fee of bitcoin is the reason why the people like the taxi drivers are not using bitcoin because they know that the fee in transferring bitcoin is very high and it is so overpriced compared to the price of the fee for the past few years and that is a solid proof that we should adjust the system of bitcoin in order to be affordable and convenient to the people who want to use bitcoin because in the future, it could be really a great step up.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 02:13:04 AM
this is great when bitcoin accepting in taxi as a payment and i hope not only in the taxi in a groceries,restaurant and i'm waiting for a bitcoin friendly here in my country that will accept bitcoin as a secondary currency Cheesy
Activity: 395
February 08, 2018, 02:11:23 AM
Bitcoin for taxi might take time and more over the value of bitcoins is too high in the sense the price of bitcoins has crossed the price of precious metal gold, so I don't think people will start to use bitcoins for taxi's or the charges will be in satoshi's. May be in the future when the bitcoins are accepted by all the people from every part of the world in such a situation there are chances for taxi's to implement this bitcoin technology as service charges.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
February 08, 2018, 01:57:44 AM
I think it would be great if you could pay your Taxi-drive with Bitcoin! U agree with me?

Well, I never ride a taxi before, but paying Bitcoin on taxi will be a great idea because if you are really broke and you really need to withdraw your money from your wallet but unfortunately you don't have any cash in your pocket to pay for transportation then taxis which are recieving bitcoin as a payment would be a great help. But I think it will take time to pay the taxi driver a bitcoin than giving them a cash. But I hope there will be a taxi that will recieve a bitcoin as a payment.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 01:50:46 AM
I don't think it is realistic for me to pay for the taxi fee with the Ethernet and bitcoin, because the transfer fee is too high and too long, which is not suitable for low payment.

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 01:34:03 AM
Good idea to speed up transaction, especially when youre in a different country, but as of now wallets or applications supporting bitcoin cant support or perform transactions with small amount.
Activity: 137
February 08, 2018, 01:26:21 AM
I'll wait for this! I want bitcoin can use in our real life for all things we do, not just for the taxi, but all the things we do, we buy, we pay, anything in our real life. If the time is coming, I'll sure people who don't believe bitcoin can be our future money, feel sorry for they think. Let's wait till the time come over in our life!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
February 08, 2018, 01:19:04 AM
I think we don't have to use bitcoin for a taxi because we have many options to use for pay that taxi.we need to think about the time of the transaction and the fees from bitcoin and it is better to use another coin like dogecoin or else which don't need to wait too long for the confirmation of the transaction and besides that, I am sure that the fees are not too expensive depend on the bitcoin fees. I think uber has using cryptocurrency to pay the taxi but I do not remember what coin that being used by uber.
Activity: 476
February 07, 2018, 02:51:27 PM
Yes, I really agree with your idea. because we do not need to bring cash money when we are paying a taxi. But bitcoin not Fit for paying a small amount. because bitcoion Transaction fee is higher.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
February 07, 2018, 02:24:56 PM
It can be make truth if a taxi driver want.Because a taxi driver and his family totally depends on his income.Bitcoin is a online based cryptocurrrenty. it can be use for paying  but first of all you have to make sure that the taxi driver has enough money in his stock.
Activity: 406
February 07, 2018, 02:06:45 PM
Seems like a great idea. Why not all use bitcoin but this is more practical and simple concept is very good. But in various countries have started to do it like a taxi and the restaurant started receiving bitcoin payment transactions. Hope all countries can implement and follow it. Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 01:18:12 PM
Paying for taxi with bitcoin is lame because you should pay today for taxi that you gonna use tommorow Grin So much better to use fiat currency for it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
February 07, 2018, 01:16:32 PM
I don't think it is fit to utilize this BTC as installment for little passages like in taxi yes it is remarkable and helpful yet excessively unsafe for the piece of the administrators or the driver on the off chance that they possess the taxicab in light of the fact that by the day's end, what they gain may have littler or higher esteem that they ought to get in fiat.
Activity: 84
February 07, 2018, 01:15:23 PM
I can't agree with it because bitcoin the confirmation can take hours Roll Eyes and Transaction Fee is too high Sad you want to pay more than your ride Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
February 07, 2018, 01:09:33 PM
Probably not on taxis. Uber is the most likely transportation mode that can accept bitcoins as payment. It’s in the news a few weeks ago and a topic was created here.
Activity: 21
February 07, 2018, 01:04:37 PM
I even want to make some kind of "Bitco Drive" in my region, and other stuff, that is early to share, in order to keep safe the idea for now...
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 12:55:21 PM
It could be best to pay taxi or services like uber or lift by bitcoin but not directly to taxi because btc transfer would take a lot of time and there is a lot of fees included in sending and receiving bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: