Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Galaxy A Revolutionary Mineable Ethereum Based Cryptocurrency - page 3. (Read 6242 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
0x7Ff1A7563C20a79A4aEC8648492C8c65Be12D749
brand new
brand new
brand new
Activity: 3
Dự án rất tốt!
Activity: 18
Nice project,very very interesting!!
Hopefully this project will be successful, because I see this very good project
copper member
Activity: 121
the first of this kind Huh

My friends.,sorry to say,this project truly diguishing!🙃,i don't know either your team not aware about this or thats truly your intention to not saying the real fact.

Below is a official detail descriptions about your projects as stated in your website.

What is BTCG?
BitcoinGalaxy (BTCG) is a Bitcoin like Minable Ethereum ERC20 Token,the first of this kind. It brings the Bitcoin Supply mechanism into a Smart Contract allowing a Bitcoin like currency to run on the ethereum blockchain. It is an easy to mine Ethereum Token, anyone can mine BitcoinGalaxy

For you information, your projects is not the first of this kind at all because Bitcoinereum, ticker BTCM https://etherscan.io/token/0x03df4c372a29376d2c8df33a1b5f001cd8d68b0e
already using an implementation of mining methods same as yours, and they started their project's long time before you, you can check their Ann threads https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoinereum-no-ico-no-pre-mine-launched-in-2017-2254220

So,any explanation for this issue Dev? or u just copycat them?
Is it 100% legit mining site ??
can any admin stop this spamming thread?
Activity: 7
I'm kind of insecure because it's news but I'm going to risk it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Orient
a very good and cool project, how is the latest bro, I hope I don't miss this good project, hopefully you will be targeted by millions of investors, i belive you can do it.
Activity: 5
What is the sence to mine this token if its price on ecex.exchange is lower than one spends on mining?
Activity: 10
it's real? anyone checked it? need to sign a contract make me scared, and almost bitcointalk accounts commented here are newbie, i don't want to lost all of my tokens in my wallet.
Activity: 281
I am very interested in your project, how can I join? When is the final limit of this project finished, I hope I'm not late, success for the development of your project, hopefully reaching the desired target.
Activity: 322
What is the sence to mine this token if its price on ecex.exchange is lower than one spends on mining?
When can I buy token?
Activity: 8
This is great to hear mining posible
Activity: 14
Hi admin, Can I ask?
How to take profit with BTCG
I try send 1 transaction with gwei 8 and gas price 100000
Transaction fee is 0.000456064 ETH
I get back 100 BTCG
and price on https://ecex.exchange/ now is
0.000003100 x 100 = 0.00031 less than my transaction fee
Activity: 281
how long will this project take place, what about the development, is there an increase? it looks like you have many investors and bounty hanter, good job guys.
Pages:
Jump to: