Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Galaxy A Revolutionary Mineable Ethereum Based Cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 6242 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Will you start flash sale?
Activity: 52
before mining i would like to know the price of these tokens.. how many token i can recive
Activity: 322
Well, I can "mine" this tokens but for what purpose will someone buy them from me?
Activity: 16
Which one is correct:
https://bitcoingalaxy.io or https://bitcoingalaxy.us/ (the second one is high trust rating).
Does Bitcoin galaxy really have an airdrop? Or it is a scam?
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
I don't understand from this project, can you explain to me more briefly or give me something to read? sorry and thank you i will struggle to understand it, sorry.
Activity: 210
Bitcoin Galaxy as a reward for mining, has excellent conditions! On what exchanges will the token be available? I also want to support the Bitcoin Galaxy project.

Still, they are in ICO how can you expect that they will list in the exchange, we cannot able to say in which exchange they will list and even they will not announce it before. After the successful crowdsale only they will list in the best exchange.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Galaxy as a reward for mining, has excellent conditions! On what exchanges will the token be available? I also want to support the Bitcoin Galaxy project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I don't understand the purpose of this mining project, can anyone give me a quick review or where can I learn it? thank you, i hope all your efforts will be repaid well.
Activity: 28
I believe that, if the overall quality of users and content on the forum is to be maintained, the moderators/admins should do something about topics like this. See all these new users with 10 posts or 20? All these posts were shitposted in the forum, so their vote here can look more legit.
Activity: 281
the idea developed was very good and thought that I would study this project further, the team that played the role was also reliable, hopefully the ideas developed by the team could attract many investors, good luck.
Activity: 23
Is it safe to monitor this exploitation? I feel a bit nervous.
Activity: 434
Merit: 52
Behind every revolutionary project there is a bunch of freshly registered forum members to praise it on the forums

Grin Grin

A whole 6 pages of them! That's some serious effort right there.

It was at 7, then dropped to 6, then back to 7, now down to 2.

I would just like to publicly applaud the mods on this board, it can't be easy to try to keep up with such scammer heavy threads and we regulars really appreciate the work y'all do.
Activity: 45
I got it how to mine after reading carefully the whole instructions. But the question will be why you chose name of Bitcoin for a project which is built on the protocol of Ethereum ? Why should anyone not think this is cheapest way to get attention ? We have seen in past many attempts of this kind referring at name and protocol but none worked.
good question, I think so too, why name of this project is Bitcoin Galaxy?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I got it how to mine after reading carefully the whole instructions. But the question will be why you chose name of Bitcoin for a project which is built on the protocol of Ethereum ? Why should anyone not think this is cheapest way to get attention ? We have seen in past many attempts of this kind referring at name and protocol but none worked.
Activity: 31
You are not registered yet.
Please start talking to our bot to register: @bitcoin_galaxy_bot
Sad
Activity: 168
Merit: 24
Can I mine without gas in the account?

Nope, you cant call the function without the gas price.
Because its still a transaction. To contract address or to yourself.
brand new
Activity: 0
Well i have recieved 100 of those tokens looking some of my ethereum...now the question is..is that worth even that much...if it is then i would like to mine more...so before mining more i would like to know the price of these tokens..

I have 100 tokens too, but i can not find more information about this project and can not contact with admin ?
Activity: 266
Well i have recieved 100 of those tokens looking some of my ethereum...now the question is..is that worth even that much...if it is then i would like to mine more...so before mining more i would like to know the price of these tokens..
Activity: 5
Does anyone try it? I heard about send 0 ETH and receive bounty, but this... Never heard about it before.
Activity: 434
Merit: 52
This thread is like an Amazon product listing--around 15% actual people.
Pages:
Jump to: