Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold Price - page 5. (Read 5912 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 105
October 22, 2017, 03:52:51 PM
I have a feeling that due to the fact that the people behind it aren't as strong as Jihan, as in someone to dedicate resources to the network, it's gonna flop bigly. Plus another cat out of the bag is the fact that these douchebags have ALREADY forked at some point. Who the hell would trust these scammers? We saw a massive surge in Vertcoin, which is probably owed to those that realize bitcoin gold does not solve any problem, it creates even more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 71
October 22, 2017, 03:49:38 PM
I believe that after fork when people have their bitcoin gold they will sell their btc gold immediately and its gonna be dumbed. Its destiny will be the same as bitcoin cash.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
October 22, 2017, 03:46:57 PM
This is strictly impossible to predict. And we won't know until D-Day... This will depend on how well it is received by investors. Many believe that this is an unsuccessful project and there is a risk of massive sales during the following hours. Also see how the BCC will behave, this can be interesting to follow
Absolutely agreed. BCC came at around 10% of bitcoin at that time. All of this depends on how investors perceive it. Problem with btg is that almost all major exchanges are not supporting btg trade so dont expect it to have a great potential future.
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
October 22, 2017, 03:25:46 PM
This is strictly impossible to predict. And we won't know until D-Day... This will depend on how well it is received by investors. Many believe that this is an unsuccessful project and there is a risk of massive sales during the following hours. Also see how the BCC will behave, this can be interesting to follow
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
October 22, 2017, 03:19:41 PM
What do you guys think the price will be? Its name suggests that it will be expensive, yet its mining is GPU, so I expect it to be way cheaper than BTC itself.
I am not sure if it will be around the ETH price though. Some suggest that it will start off around 50 USD due to people selling as soon as they get it, but I am not sure.
Opinions, please?
Pages:
Jump to: