Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold Price Prediction On November 1, 2017 - page 2. (Read 11159 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
BTG will drop drastically... maybe around 50$ or less.. and it will be forgotten forever and ever.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I think that with the announcement that on 1st November still users will not be able to exchange their coins, plus all the suspicious with the code and developers, I am afraid it will goes under 100 $ and stay there at least since they don't present a Hard Cap and bit more of trusting evidences that is not just a short way to make easy fast money.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
I think it has potential grow to 600 dollars but in my opinions its price will be lower maybe half this.
Activity: 220
Merit: 6
i think it will be under $100
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
pump start  Grin
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
There is not so much value and of course usage compared to original BTC. With bitcoin cash was different story with uncertanity and fear because of first fork bitcoin. Righ now btc is strong and stable
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
It will not reach even 100$ for sure, people never like to keep free money. They will dump it and buy more BTC and hold BTC if they want.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Guessing $100 - $200 for now since do not see it doing as well as Bitcoin Cash. Much higher prices
won't last long as traders will dump.
Activity: 175
The price of bitcoin gold will be equivalent to that of Bitcoin cash for a while before being pumped up
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
Mine is of more then $300 but seems like many believe that I'm wrong and won't be worth much
Activity: 50
My prediction is $200-299
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
It's hard to predict the current market, but I think a lot of people are going to sell btg earlier this month. I am sure its price will be dump. My prediction is $100-299, only the market can determine it later.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
I do not expect much from BTG because I can not identify who is developing this altcoin and the BTG community where. I have sold all BTG as soon as I received because BTG really has no potential in my opinion
Activity: 84
So, everyone let us try to predict the price of Bitcoin gold

it is hard to answer because we don't know what will happen later but i think maybe the price of bitcoin gold will closest like bitcoin cash or less or more. i don't think that bitcoin gold will be more good than bitcoin cash because only time that will tell what will be going on in the future. so i think we can only follow the price while we can still make the profit from bitcoin gold and i guess that we all making more money from the coins.

Yes. I just read that Bitcoin Gold is near to creationg of Bitcoin itself. Much better and enhance.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

it is hard to answer because we don't know what will happen later but i think maybe the price of bitcoin gold will closest like bitcoin cash or less or more. i don't think that bitcoin gold will be more good than bitcoin cash because only time that will tell what will be going on in the future. so i think we can only follow the price while we can still make the profit from bitcoin gold and i guess that we all making more money from the coins.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
too much sentiment and hopes.. being realistic BTG is worth a shit.. lets say 1$ soon
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
I am bullish on bitcoin gold after seeing bitcoin cash's success. I think it will have big market cap and price will raise around $300-400 in a week. It just needs people to finish dumping free coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265

I am not too enthusiastic about this one, and i suspect a lot of people aren't  too. I expect the price to drop, and keep dropping until it is less than $10. So I am voting 1-99. This is a coin/fork driven by greed and it seems the community sees right through the team behind it.
Activity: 168
Well, interestingly PBC in their Ocotber issue predicted that BTG has likely more staying power than the Segwit2x hard fork, which may not happen at all.

Contrary to that, my own view is that BTG will, after a quick sell-off linger as a low cap altcoin as development is happening very slowly. With the November hard fork, it's harder to say how it will turn out, but I predict higher BTC volatily in it's wake.
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
I'd say $1
Pages:
Jump to: