Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold Price Prediction On November 1, 2017 - page 3. (Read 11159 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 258
So, everyone let us try to predict the price of Bitcoin gold
I cannot give a sharp price prediction but I will only sell @ $700. If the price won't reach that mark, I'll probably just hold the coin for long term (same as with my bitcoin cash)  Grin Anyway, is anybody here using Ledger Wallet H.W.? I need a little help regarding upgrading to support Bitcoin Gold.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
If a day before the appearance of bitcoin gold, it traded on the Yobit exchange with the exchange rate set at $ 460, and in a few hours at the bittrex exchange for $ 166, then, given its significant vulnerabilities, its rate will not be high today level of 100 - 200 dollars.
its hard to say if bitcoin gold can grow with same thing that happen with yobit maybe 100-200 $ would be the point from now,
 its the support coming from traders that will bring the value to rise.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
If a day before the appearance of bitcoin gold, it traded on the Yobit exchange with the exchange rate set at $ 460, and in a few hours at the bittrex exchange for $ 166, then, given its significant vulnerabilities, its rate will not be high today level of 100 - 200 dollars.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I'd say it will probably stabilize around 0,02 BTC just because of how many people know/talk about it. I don't really have a lot of faith on this coin.

So you mean you have faith on other shitcoins but on Bitcoin Gold you dont have?
Activity: 303
Merit: 43
I'd say it will probably stabilize around 0,02 BTC just because of how many people know/talk about it. I don't really have a lot of faith on this coin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
I voted for 100 - 199 only because it is the safest guess I can make. But with how the developers handled the pressed hard fork, with no fully formed consensus code, no replay protection and no testing, it can go under $100.

Ask yourself, who are the developers behind it and why do they want to have a premine of 100,000 BTG?
I predict the price of bitcoin gold will reach 600 $ ,,, I strongly support the presence of bitcoin gold, this is a very good altcoin and has a great chance for success like bitcoin. and this is not a garbage altcoin,

Yes me too Bitcoin Gold is just better than any other altcoin. Sorry for them dumping Bitcoin Gold =)
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
In my opinion only. The stable price of bitcoin gold will be in 100- 200$. I saw now in coinmarketcap that traders, investors now are dumping its price in trade market. So there is chance that btc gold is the-same like Zcash that in the first release of this altcoin its price is so high then after a week its price goes down in an instant.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I predict the price of bitcoin gold will reach 600 $ ,,, I strongly support the presence of bitcoin gold, this is a very good altcoin and has a great chance for success like bitcoin. and this is not a garbage altcoin,
So, everyone let us try to predict the price of Bitcoin gold
Pages:
Jump to: