Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin halving, how low the price can be? - page 5. (Read 663 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 152
Never give up
Next month will be Bitcoin halving, how far can the price go down? or how high can the price go up?
This topic is supposed to be dropped at the speculation board because it's about predictions (up and down of price). If you really know what halving is you understand that is a process where it divides the process of Bitcoin mining in halve. I haven't witnessed any halving because I am new to crypto currency but I hope this ones becomes a good experience to me and those that's new to crypto currency.
Bitcoin halving circle happeneds each 4 years (from what I have read). 3 halving has passed from 2016, 2016, 2020 now we want to experience another halving that will make it the 4th halving.
I can't really tell about how low or how high the price might be.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Let's use PlanB prediction, the floor price he estimates might be around $49K-$55K and it might cross $532K during bull run. If you ask about the price during halving event, probably went a bit and then we might suffer a little drop.

between $49k-$55k based on STH

Plan B acknowledges that there are error bands in the S2F model, but he believes that the price of Bitcoin will reach $532,000 in 2025.

The thing with PlanB is that his S2F modelling was already exposed to be flawed, as his modelling predicted that we will reach $100k from last bull run and it didn't happen. And so maybe some of his followers might not "believed" what he had to see again.

Well we have seen that we reach new all time high already at $73k.

And so it could be the floor price already. And again if S2F estimates it to be around $49K-$55K, then it could be wrong again. But PlanB can readjust it again to fit his narratives, just saying.
Activity: 546
Merit: 535
Let's use PlanB prediction, the floor price he estimates might be around $49K-$55K and it might cross $532K during bull run. If you ask about the price during halving event, probably went a bit and then we might suffer a little drop.

between $49k-$55k based on STH

Plan B acknowledges that there are error bands in the S2F model, but he believes that the price of Bitcoin will reach $532,000 in 2025.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Next month will be Bitcoin halving, how far can the price go down? or how high can the price go up?
Pages:
Jump to: