Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has Arrived in Thailand..... - page 14. (Read 4645 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 02:25:03 AM
Bitcoin is welcome in Thailand...

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

This is really great for Thai People and the Tourists that visit......

That's good to hear that Thai government are now accepting btc. It just shows that Asian countries are catching up with cryptocurrency. This will open lots of opportunities not just for Thai citizens but to all of us as well because we know the outcome of this, and that is higher value of btc. I hope more asian countries will join with the exception of China of course. Grin
Activity: 504
October 24, 2017, 03:19:38 PM

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

Well, this is actually a very good news. When a country that doesn’t entertain the idea of bitcoin finally accepts it, I consider it as a good thing. I think it is a stepping stone for bitcoin to be acknowledged world wide.
it's very good news and the bitcoin is really the development it's very good and I'm really glad to see so many bitcoin developments can come in many countries for the next few years.
Activity: 406
October 24, 2017, 03:05:53 PM

Well, this is actually a very good news. When a country that doesn’t entertain the idea of bitcoin finally accepts it, I consider it as a good thing. I think it is a stepping stone for bitcoin to be acknowledged world wide.

I think Thailand is not a big country, so accepting bitcoins does not cause too much influence. So if this is a stepping stone, you're wrong.
Activity: 588
October 24, 2017, 02:47:54 PM
This is a good news for bitcoin user as well as the bitcoin industry! I hope someday it will also happen in my country. Accepting bitcoin for payment in a physical store is such a huge move for the bitcoin world, it can attract some other countries to adapt to digital currency and will boost the economy of bitcoin.
Bitcoin needs to get mainstream and for this, it requires to get legalized by many governments of the world. It sounds good that Thailand has realized the true potential of bitcoin and favor its citizens by allowing them to deal in digital gold.

This will change the financial status of people who live in that country. In my view, all those countries who will accept bitcoin at early stages like now will be more stable economically in the future.

I agree with that.  Investing in bitcoin today sounds  and will serve as a preparation  for the future.  Technology keeps updating everyday and it is just right that we as the beneficiary of it is coping up with every changes and development. 

It is good that another country is trying to keep up with what is in trend and with what will be useful in the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 24, 2017, 01:47:16 PM
Seems tourism niche is seeing Bitcoin as a good opportunity to make profit. Maybe the time comes for Thailand. I can see even more people that like to travel having interest for Bitcoins and as these people travel worldwide they can spend their Bitcoins on several different countries, the local stores/sellers just need to accept it and enjoy the profit the Blockchain technology allows them to have access.

I'm sure the sellers accepting Bitcoin as payment won't regret about this decision. They will make even more sellers start accepting and embracing Bitcoins. On the another hand the local government will want their piece of cake.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
October 24, 2017, 01:39:08 PM

This is really a very good development for bitcoin and I totally see so many developments coming up like this in more countries in few years to come. It is a great thing for the people of Thai and for the bitcoin community as well, and with developments like this, the explosive growth of bitcoin is just around the corner.

I was confused for a while why were talking about bitcoin in altcoin section maybe OP just need to moved it out here.

That was really not shocking at all especially Asian country are flexible towards technology aspects and has high respect to people’s suggestions and opinions. Maybe the Thai people make a big step for they’re government to recognized the needs to make this policy. I will congratulate all of them and we welcome this kind of development to our community.
They are really flexible and they are taking it pretty faster than any other continent if I am correct. I am not surprised anyway, since technology advancement has really been coming up the more from these area, so adopting a new technology for them and embracing it quickly should not be a problem.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
October 24, 2017, 03:35:00 AM
This is a good news for bitcoin user as well as the bitcoin industry! I hope someday it will also happen in my country. Accepting bitcoin for payment in a physical store is such a huge move for the bitcoin world, it can attract some other countries to adapt to digital currency and will boost the economy of bitcoin.
Bitcoin needs to get mainstream and for this, it requires to get legalized by many governments of the world. It sounds good that Thailand has realized the true potential of bitcoin and favor its citizens by allowing them to deal in digital gold.

This will change the financial status of people who live in that country. In my view, all those countries who will accept bitcoin at early stages like now will be more stable economically in the future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 23, 2017, 10:56:26 AM

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
October 23, 2017, 05:56:07 AM
This is a good news, thus will make bitcoin more popular in thailand so users will keep on increasing, i wish there is a big company in thailand that focus to develop bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
October 23, 2017, 04:57:10 AM
with bitcoin acceptance, despite tourist using bitcoin, I think it will boost Thailand economic because tourism is a major economic factor, isn't it?
I hope some other southeast-Asian country will accept bitcoin more.

Like Thailand country, i am hoping that other countries in the world or either all countries will accept this bitcoin currency so that wherever we go, we can use our bitcoins soon!
The acceptance and legalization of bitcoin/cryptocurrency is becoming even more promising as the day goes by. With so many already adopting, more will see it as a stepping stone for them so as not to be the last on the list of adopting the cryptocurrency and with this, we will enjoy more adoption, greater value and transaction ease globally.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
October 23, 2017, 04:50:57 AM
Wow! That's great! I'm sure that the economy of Thailand will improve even better due to the acceptance of bitcoins.

I already visualize that your country will amazed the tourists because they can no longer convert their money into the currency you used, it means that every payments are much faster now and the tourists will also become less prone to be deceived by the locals in every transactions because they are now using a cryptocurrency (which is very unique and secured).

I hope my country can also see the good potentials of bitcoins so that our economy also improve.
Lol, don’t be sure of what you can’t be sure of. That Bitcoin is now in Thailand doesn’t mean it will be improving their economy, it all depends on their citizens if they’re going to work hard on it. Arrival of bitcoin is just a trigger, leading that into successful era is a big responsibility of every bitcoiner.
Activity: 672
October 23, 2017, 04:43:23 AM

Wow, that's good news. I guess for the next 5 years more countries will be doing the same. And I won't be surprise that by that time, bitcoin's price will soar up high. It would maybe reached up to $25,000. Because nowadays, due to ever growin technology, people prefer o line transactions , online businesses, online jobs ,online payments, everything is accessible online. So many people people preferred bitcoin because it is peer to peer transaction and you can send it worldwide without needing a bank.
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 01:09:31 AM

This is just a great advantage for the bitcoin users in Thailand, even tourists who uses bitcoin just will be very happy to know that they can use their bitcoin anywhere in that country. Actually that alone can help their tourism, in luring more tourists to come to their country, I hope my country would let bitcoin in our transactions as well.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 23, 2017, 12:54:38 AM
When bitcoin enter some country, bitcoin demand will be increase ! When demand increase, the bitcoin price will be increase either so it's great news.
More people also learn and want to know about bitcoin so there will be many potential investors want to invest on bitcoin.
That is why, all the sides will get benefit to each other. Both the country and bitcoin will have a good benefits in the adoption because when the country accepts bitcoin then they can earn money by investing in bitcoin and get a faster way of doing transactions while bitcoin will get more demand and because of the demand then the price will go up that will be a good news for a lot of people that uses and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Get your share of the future
October 22, 2017, 11:57:38 PM
It seem that bitcoin has a good progress, I hope so many cpuntries are accept bitcoin. If thats happen,  I am sure bitcoin prices could be very very expensive.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
October 22, 2017, 11:54:21 PM
That is a good move there by Thailand government hope that many more countries would embrace bitcoin in the future just like what Thailand did this time. I am grateful that this kind of changes on bitcoin of other countries are already on the run and as I see it is indeed bitcoin is gaining some popularity. And I hope that it will be the time bitcoin would increase or pump up more because of this popularity in the world today. This is gonna be a good news too to other neighboring Asian countries that maybe they would adopt bitcoin solely as a legal currency that could be use by individuals to pay for product or services.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
October 22, 2017, 11:17:42 PM
When bitcoin enter some country, bitcoin demand will be increase ! When demand increase, the bitcoin price will be increase either so it's great news.
More people also learn and want to know about bitcoin so there will be many potential investors want to invest on bitcoin.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
October 22, 2017, 10:29:41 PM
Bitcoin is getting popular in every part of the world, that's a good news as that is a sign that the progress has continue and with that we can find new adopters that would help to raise the price more. You'll definitely feel good if you are an investors since you can be assure with the large supporters you have a big chance of being successful.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
October 22, 2017, 09:31:40 PM
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 07:58:35 PM
This is so awesome, bitcoin is getting more popular to every country, and it is great that you already have it in your country, how I wish I have it here too.
Pages:
Jump to: