Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has Arrived in Thailand..... - page 11. (Read 4645 times)

Activity: 646
Merit: 252
March 19, 2018, 08:27:07 AM
This is a good thing, I hope bitcoin can be well received in the country of Thailand and all countries can receive bitcoin well, bitcoin is a future transaction system so it is worth to be an investment choice.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
March 19, 2018, 07:56:52 AM
I like that a lot of countries are really accepting bitcoin and planning to integrate it into their economies and accepting it as a mode of payment. This shows that the government has the interest of the people at heart and they want to make life easier for their citizens. I heard about germany accepting bitcoin and now thailand. This is very good for the economy.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 19, 2018, 07:14:14 AM
Bitcoin is welcome in Thailand...

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

This is really great for Thai People and the Tourists that visit......

WoW !! if it is so it will be a revolution in btc industry because Thailand is much popular for tourism. If they accept BTC it will be a great message to world tourism and also for the man who are working with BTC.

I am not so surprised like you. I have that believe the cryptocurrency is a great innovation of the world. So Which country are not accepting it now making a wrong decision themselves. I am happy with that Gradually the popular countries of the world are starting accepting btc. Hopefully it will be accepted all over the world soon.
The countries who are not accepting bitcoin are not making wrong decision because they are just being careful and they are doing their smart decisions pretty well. Bitcoin is slowly improving and the countries are just making sure that bitcoin is already fixed and fine to use in order to get accepted and thailand is one of the country that saw that so they are accepting or getting into bitcoin.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
March 19, 2018, 03:41:04 AM

Thailand has had Bitcoin in place for some time and I see the government is preparing for the future and how to en brass Bitcoin. It is not unusual to see a " We accept Bitcoin " In all type of stores.

WoW !! if it is so it will be a revolution in btc industry because Thailand is much popular for tourism. If they accept BTC it will be a great message to world tourism and also for the man who are working with BTC.

I am not so surprised like you. I have that believe the cryptocurrency is a great innovation of the world. So Which country are not accepting it now making a wrong decision themselves. I am happy with that Gradually the popular countries of the world are starting accepting btc. Hopefully it will be accepted all over the world soon.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
March 19, 2018, 03:21:03 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 02:57:54 AM
 Smiley  Smiley  very good news for all bitcoiners who would love and travel to Thailand .since it accept and acknowledged in a country that availability of this is definitely surely easy and in case with this need to facilitate finance while traveling bitcoin.will be here for me we are continuing to work on our bitcoin business. We continued to work hard for our bitcoin businesses even if we are traveling to Thailand .the other places in Thailand, I am hoping that in other countries in all the world or any of the countries really accepted this bitcoin currency so that wherever we go , and we can use bitcoin someday...
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 01:25:16 AM
Is it really true? Can you show me some links to this news? I just wanna check once
brand new
Activity: 0
March 18, 2018, 01:17:08 PM
That's a glad event not only for natives but also for the tourist visiting there as then there will be a publicity of the coins by itself
Activity: 27
March 18, 2018, 08:15:15 PM
For this to succeed you need to keep an eagle eye on the market price everytime and I don't think its possible ever
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

Thats a great news, because a new country treats bitcoin as there friend and let people use it.It can be a big help for the bitcoin industry and its survival chance for a long time will be also big.
yes, this is very good news for bitcoin development, hopefully more positive news stories about bitcoin and no more negative issues. so the bitcoin prices pump again and again stabilize again, and other countries also follow thailand to legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

just went thailand few days ago

although never see any related thing, but i expect after Japan, Thai will be the first few country in Asia which will adopt crypto into markets

Same assumption here. I thought between the south east Asian nation, Japan will be the first and most adopter of Bitcoin given their expansive and well developed cities and economy. Thailand is also a very progressive country, and one of the leading exporter of all sorts of products so I think Bitcoin could provide some advantage and use when it comes to trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 08:11:24 AM

It is worth to be thumb Thai country. How brave the Thai government has made this decision. I am very happy to see this news. I am sure Thailand will be a more advanced country and will be a lot of tourists who are interested in visiting in his country. Hope this can be an example for other countries.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
March 18, 2018, 07:29:00 AM
Well this could be another positive points for BTC. Yet I think this is not enough as bitcoin is still on the ride going downhill. The market exchanges as  of today drops to around 7,000$ and should this continue it might again reach 6,000$. I have not seen any updates yet but the last two events did create a dip. One was that of MT. GOX and the other was that of google's announcement of banning crypto ads. Well hope this could rise up again because many are really waiting for it to go  up in price.
Activity: 69
March 18, 2018, 06:25:33 AM
The Thailand government wants to know their subordinates to recognize about the cryptocurrency. And this is the big steps for the Thai people. I wish it will happen to other Asian countries.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 06:15:03 AM
This is the big opportunity for the crypto users their. Thailand is a simple country like Philippine, I know all the users will happy for this wonderful news. I hope all Asian countries accept the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 06:08:38 AM

Well that is a good news. It is just a sign that bitcoin is really progressive as its community grows bigger and wider in coverage. We all must be happy. For soon, demand will grow, and as it grows its price will possibly goes higher.
Bitcoin progress is for sure very high; it feels good to see your investments growing. So if Thailand has set good news for us we are now very sure soon all Asian countries will accept bitcoin, and they will spread the popularity of bitcoin high and high. Bitcoin demand in market will be high because of this good news, people will try to buy so this thing will increase the price as well, every month we hear something new about bitcoin which increase the price ad make it strengthens and high in demand and price.
Activity: 29
March 17, 2018, 03:20:03 PM
Really encouraging step by the thai govt. They should look forward  with btcs but not replacing the btcs completely I think ;--;
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
March 17, 2018, 08:58:07 AM
This is good news for us Bitcoin lovers. Another country gives support to cryptocurrencies and will have a huge impact on its reputation. I hope many countries in Asia will follow so that when we travel across Asia, we can pay using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.  Grin
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
March 17, 2018, 08:48:19 AM
It's always been a good news when a country embrace the future currency and adopts bitcoin. It would be good to the people in thailand to take part of putting their future on bitcoin and investing on it. They may not be left behind in the age of crypto-currency.
Activity: 201
March 17, 2018, 08:38:56 AM
this is good news, this is what the bitcoin players are waiting for. as more and more countries are receiving Bitcoin, it will further increase the bitcoin price.
Pages:
Jump to: