Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has defeated gold - page 13. (Read 28600 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 57
January 20, 2018, 10:57:10 AM
On the off chance that you take a gander at the market circumstance now bitcoin has beaten gold. In any case, 4 years back that is prevalent gold. This is on the grounds that bitcoin stock whenever is lessened, some effectively possessed by speculators. And afterward now numerous individuals have advanced monetary forms making bitcoin costs progressively beat gold costs.
Activity: 168
Merit: 106
No success in a short time
January 20, 2018, 10:51:36 AM
it's really true but we can not compare it only because based on the total results of all the gold and the circulation of the total value of all the outstanding bitcoin
gold is different, because gold stock is not limited
whereas bitcoin has a value limit, and it is estimated that bitcoin will be exhausted in the mine until the end of 2040...
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
January 20, 2018, 10:50:38 AM
Bitcoin has indeed defeated gold in terms of price but did not beat gold in terms of stable gold prices.
Activity: 140
January 20, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
Yes off course bitcoin has defeated gold up to some extent because the demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day in the whole world and people have start investing in bitcoin while the demand of gold is decreasing, Bitcoin is more useful than gold because if you will use bitcoin then you can transact to the other part of the world
Yes that's right , I think that with the passage of time when bitcoin will become more and moe popular people will like to choose bitcoin instead of gold and therefore in future we can expect that its value will start decreasing
Yep, Bitcoin really defeated gold when talking about the value. The value of the bitcoin today is now very high. Many people are now preferring bitcoin than gold because they know the advantages of having bitcoin
Activity: 238
January 20, 2018, 10:43:29 AM
Yes off course bitcoin has defeated gold up to some extent because the demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day in the whole world and people have start investing in bitcoin while the demand of gold is decreasing, Bitcoin is more useful than gold because if you will use bitcoin then you can transact to the other part of the world
Yes that's right , I think that with the passage of time when bitcoin will become more and moe popular people will like to choose bitcoin instead of gold and therefore in future we can expect that its value will start decreasing
Activity: 140
January 20, 2018, 10:39:13 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
January 20, 2018, 10:03:31 AM
In which scenario you are comparing BTC with gold.?
If you are comparing according to price then BTC price is very high as compare to gold.
But if you are comparing with users or followers then gold have very high number of followers as compare to BTC.
Both are good on their own aspects.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 09:44:48 AM
For me, bitcoin and gold are not a comparison. Because, now bitcoin has weakened more than 20% from the highest value. While in gold, its value slowly rises. Bitcoin is more aggressive investment than gold.
Activity: 364
January 20, 2018, 09:28:05 AM
Bitcoin: $1260/BTC
Gold: $1241/xau
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.

Yeah agree on that bitcoin is the one of the strogest currency even gold he can acrossed it.Because gold increasing price just a little bit.but not decreasing.In bitcoin huge increasing that can multiple your profit but its also decrease.But decreasing is not bad..that the time good to buy bitcoin
Activity: 264
January 20, 2018, 09:23:03 AM
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
Yes it is very possible that bitcoin can crossed gold which many people believe the value of bitcoin more than gold.And honestly for my own thought it is better to earn bitcoin than gold which the most in demand right now for the online earnings and investment to make our richer life grows.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
January 20, 2018, 08:52:20 AM
If you look at the market situation now bitcoin has beaten gold. But, 5 years back that is superior gold. This is because bitcoin stock at any time is reduced, some already owned by investors. And then now many people have digital currencies (bitcoin), making bitcoin prices increasingly beat gold prices.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
January 20, 2018, 08:46:57 AM

At the first place I was shock and also the world , the internet society been noticing the bitcoin the value of it is super high , by the suddenly increasing the value of it , it causing to gain some popularity and that is good way. And yes the bitcoin is almost higher that the gold , so happy yet excited can't wait to invest.
If we look at both the things that is bitcoin and gold from the market value point of view, then there is nothing to deny this fact that bitcoin has not only defeated gold but there is hardly any other coin which is having this much of worth as is that of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is now becoming the most favorite way of investing their money as it is helping the investors in making more money in less time.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1727
Be A Hope
January 20, 2018, 07:31:01 AM
What does gold mean for them means bitcoin for us. The price of bitcoin will rise because we use it more.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
January 20, 2018, 03:36:46 AM
Don't count out gold just yet. Gold has been money for thousands of years and outlives every single currency humans ever produced. Gold will re-affirm itself when the next big crisis hits. It will be very interesting indeed to see what happens to Bitcoin too.

Bitcoin defeated gold for a short period of time. What will happen next we do not know yet, but while Bitcoin has good prospects.
Yes bitcoins have defeated gold in some areas only. Not the whole bitcoins are successfully entertaining the world against the gold. Definitely bitcoins are hard to earn and for this reason there is little number of people against population of whole world.

Bitcoins have succeeded to overcome the investment barrier that gold was taking it along the whole tenure. Now people are coming to them.
Activity: 1050
January 19, 2018, 11:22:15 PM
Obviously, if we calculate from the profit rate then it can not be denied again that bitcoin becomes a very profitable investment even I prefer bitcoin than gold.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 10:15:39 PM
our fortune has already happened, by beating the bitcoin gold is getting on its big stakes as the highest. but gold will not go extinct because gold is always sought by people to be a prolonged asset to its fore. can bitcoin like gold from ancient time until now still used as treasure or most valuable asset, if bitcoin can do its of course we are very fortunate exist in bitcoin shelf until the future.bitcoin progressing as the main even bitcoin can get big ground .
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 09:27:53 PM
Gold price up and down, but maximum time btc price is high and high. So, Bitcoin is better then gold for long time saving.
Yes that is true bitcoin is totally defeated gold, eventhough the value of bitcoin is dump last time there are still no doubt that bitcoin is still more stronger than gold and the price of bitcoin is more high than gold and bitcoin's value is we will pump more so we should just hold it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 09:16:53 PM
I think the price of gold investment is very long because gold prices soared but very long, while the coin's price bitcoin is so fast soaring, I think bitcoin beat gold is very happening.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 17, 2018, 09:18:07 AM
According to me bitcoin not beat gold, or if one has been defeated gold may only while because I think gold remains to be one of the option to invest, because the gold more have little risks in an appeal by bitcoin who have a lot of risk, and because it would still be a lot of gold in the chosen by people to invest
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 09:16:32 AM
This is an impossible mission, gold can not be defeated bitcoin forever, let alone today bitcoin drop price and I'm sure that january month has always been a difficult and challenging month.
Pages:
Jump to: