Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has defeated gold - page 17. (Read 28600 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 07:25:41 PM
Bitcoin is simply the gold of our generation(s). In contrast other generations had real money (gold standard) but we just simply have fiat money which is printed in masses and therefore destroys much of its value over time.
Which money do we have left? the gold yuan/rubble?
Activity: 154
January 05, 2018, 06:18:55 PM
Not at all: bitcoin is a value from about 6-7 years, gold was a value belong all history!
Of course there are fluctuations, but bitcoin - or anything electronic, or paper - can become zero in just a moment.
Gold will be gold forever.
Of course, for investing AT PRESENT bitcoin is much more better
Activity: 23
January 04, 2018, 01:37:05 PM
I'd guess that the more our society migrates to being virtual and electronic, the less valuable rocks will be, even shiny ones.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 10:47:36 AM
This is not possible because I know as much as the few countries in the world where Bitcoin is declared valid. But there will be a time that gold is everywhere legal that Bitcoin can go to gold. But when it can not be said, though the usage of bitcoin is increasing day by day.
Activity: 247
January 04, 2018, 10:36:52 AM
Gold is measured in weight, while Bitcoin, much like currency, is an abstract form of money and can only be measured in units of itself. One Bitcoin is worth a lot more than 1 gram of gold, but a lot less than 1 tonne.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
January 04, 2018, 10:07:59 AM
by some indicators bitcoin may exceed gold, but gold will forever remain a precious metal and the most used in technology, so its value is unquestionable
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
January 04, 2018, 09:40:46 AM
it is true bitcoin prices are far superior to gold, but bitcoin can not beat the luxury of gold. Gold and bitcoin have their own advantages of having both is a good idea.
GOLD has always been an opportunity for investors around the world. It is globally recognized as a valuable item that can be turned into almost every Fiat currency.One thing is of great benefit to Bitcoin is that it can be easily transported regardless of quantity
Activity: 46
January 04, 2018, 09:37:43 AM
What sort of stupidity? The market cap of Bitcoin is now around 1/20th of that of gold. And the number of users of gold is in billions, while the same for Bitcoins stand at tens of millions.

Roar of applause!

BTC is growing very fast but the road is very very long and probably the gold still remain the gold.. it shines! Girls love shining gold! Will you gift your girlfriend a BTC ring? ahah
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 09:35:40 AM
Bitcoin: $1260/BTC
Gold: $1241/xau
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.

Maybe in this period of time bitcoins are now much more valuable than gold because bitcoins are very expensive. But we all know that bitcoins are just an artificially made by a man but no man can creat gold so the time will come that the gold will be very expensive and the bitcoins will just remain as history because gold are nature wonders so they will never be out of style. The time will come there will be no enough golds in this worlds and so the price of the gold will be much more expensive.
Activity: 378
January 04, 2018, 09:26:05 AM
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.

Yes, in terms of price bitcoin is now ahead than gold.
But we don't know if the price of bitcoin is temporary which is controlled by some whales that waiting to dump there coins and gain millions of profits.
Gold was already tested in the market and has physical appearance. The value is more stable than bitcoin.

I think we need to wait another year to justify that claims.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 04, 2018, 09:11:44 AM

Will im not quitly surprise bitcoin cross over the gold because of bitcoin demand.Bitcoin is now higher and higher every years to come while gold is still on same price moving too slow but the good about gold . Its cannot be a buble unlike bitcoin.Bitcoin is a buble a huge bubke that make you rich..
Activity: 294
January 04, 2018, 08:41:52 AM
it is true bitcoin prices are far superior to gold, but bitcoin can not beat the luxury of gold. Gold and bitcoin have their own advantages of having both is a good idea.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
January 04, 2018, 07:53:44 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin defeated gold on the price, but it is not in the popularity and acceptance. Yes, bitcoin is now much more expensive than gold, but the gold acceptance and popularity is very outstanding. Gold is much acceptable by many of people, and most of the people want to have some gold as their jewelry. We all now that gold is very famous than bitcoin because gold is the most precious metal.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
January 04, 2018, 06:34:25 AM
What sort of stupidity? The market cap of Bitcoin is now around 1/20th of that of gold. And the number of users of gold is in billions, while the same for Bitcoins stand at tens of millions.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
January 04, 2018, 05:56:57 AM
Many people think that bitcoin has defeated gold, and I think this is wrong because there are still many things that must be tested to beat gold, because gold is the biggest investment and the world's strongest.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
January 04, 2018, 04:59:17 AM
At this point btc overcame gold value, and it can overcome its value much higher. But we all know sooner, btc value have the chance to decrease, it may happen that gold will be higher again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 04, 2018, 03:31:27 AM
Not possible I think. Bitcoin become expensive only because of reducing the number. But gold has a more supply and need not to reduce just to make it expensive. I think the acceptable one is bitcoin become the second to the gold when it comes in value.
Activity: 532
December 19, 2017, 04:55:53 AM
Yes, bitcoin is ahead, but after all, all this was very much expected and now it is still growing in price and this is not the limit. The forecasts are very good and if you can buy bitcoin now, I think that in May there will be a completely different price for bitcoin.
Activity: 168
December 19, 2017, 04:47:44 AM

Just compare the total value of all gold in circulation and the total value of all bitcoins in circulation.
You will have your answer.  Smiley

Yes! Big yes!! Bitcoin is now lead than gold. He defeated gold. Becuase his price now is so high, and i think that is not the end of his value, i know he is bring more value in 2018. Bitcoins already exceeds gold price and bitcoins price compared to gold price, thats insane!
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 12:41:27 AM
I'm not sure in it. Gold was in human history for a long time. And still there.
Also, gold is real. You can take it, you can ear it, you can eat it!
BTC and gold is different things, like meat and vegetables, but with same opportunity
Pages:
Jump to: