Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has defeated gold - page 24. (Read 28600 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 12:43:21 PM
Yes that was expected to happen bitcoin would have defeated gold way earlier but it did  not because it thought it was going far bitcoin is something that will reach new heights and i think it can even go to 50k someday but that will not happen soon.
iol
Activity: 17
November 24, 2017, 12:38:47 PM
Bitcoin: $1260/BTC
Gold: $1241/xau
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
For sure it does. It will be soon defeat diamonds.
Activity: 36
November 24, 2017, 12:28:29 PM
I am only couple of months aged in bitcoin but still just view it as an interesting gold coin and idea but did not have any dreams about it, You may be a huge bitcoin fan if you had desires it!
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
November 24, 2017, 07:52:53 AM
Its so nice to read some Bitcoin memories and achievements from the past.  Now the price of gold is more than 5x to 6x of current Bitcoin's price. Someday gold's price will also reach 8k,  but bitcoin would be more than $100000.
The value of bitcoin obviously becomes much different when compared to gold, price movements are always increasing every day even at any time can change its value either decrease or increase its price, it makes bitcoin more interest by crypto lovers to be the best investment asset than gold.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
November 24, 2017, 07:50:37 AM
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
Bitcoin was defeated gold because bitcoin can increase and increase more to its price by time passes so fastly that possibly  it can fall into a million dollar each. Not like gold,it is limmited and base only in its wieght .
i think both beat each other in different fields, gold is better because it is safer (because it is not fluctuating) whereas bitcoin is very profitable in the near term because it is fluctuating, which makes bitcoin preferred because bitcoin is more potent than gold, bitcoin is still young and very likely to have prices many times over the next few years,,
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 07:23:51 AM
Bitcoin was defeated gold because bitcoin can increase and increase more to its price by time passes so fastly that possibly  it can fall into a million dollar each. Not like gold,it is limmited and base only in its wieght .
Activity: 33
November 24, 2017, 07:22:58 AM
I don't think so! Gold is still in the top and I am sure that bitcoin can't still beat gold. If you will observe our society, you will find out that gold is more better than bitcoin.

Yeah. Gold is a lot more worth now than bitcoin. If you ask a average person in the world if he wants bitcoin or gold. He would surely go for gold because its shiny and its very stable.

Some people don't know about bitcoin so they will also choose for gold instead of bitcoins.

Gold has always been more worth than Bitcoin. I think that Bitcoin will someday beat gold, but untill then Bitcoin must hit 50k at least in order to do that. Bitcoin would be worth more than gold. Today gold is stronger and more people would choose it.
Activity: 357
November 24, 2017, 06:59:13 AM
Maybe in terms of amount you can say that Bitcoin has a lot of more power than gold. Because bitcoin has advantage that gold doesnt have and that is bitcoin has its digital feature that limitless or no limit unlike the gold that in this era or generation is too hard to find that you will need first and equipment to find or earn that unlike bitcoin that easy to earn that you didnt have to do much a lot of work.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
November 24, 2017, 02:29:52 AM
it would have been like this. because it is a growing system. but gold can be worth every moment. may show variability with respect to policy followed by money barons. Btc gains even more power when it is involved in life.
Banks are not in the favor of bitcoin and if they will replace gold reserves with btc this will surely give then huge profit as well and if this thing will happen bans will cut the fee from the investor profit and this thing is not acceptable so for me bitcoin its self is the best replacement to the banks and only you have to buy it and it auto increments the value and gives profit as the time passes and you can also use your money.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
November 24, 2017, 02:09:28 AM
it would have been like this. because it is a growing system. but gold can be worth every moment. may show variability with respect to policy followed by money barons. Btc gains even more power when it is involved in life.
If we make a comparison in between bitcoin and that of gold at the very present moment, then we’ll get to know this thing that the number of people investing in bitcoin is far more than that of the number of people who are investing in gold.

In addition to this, the profit which you can get by investing in bitcoin is far more than that of gold. Bitcoin has no doubt defeated gold and is considered to be the best option for investing money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 07:04:55 AM
in price bitcoin is defeated gold, but if in public interest i think people will choose gold than bitcoin because gold is have a physic and bitcoin have not, and gold can sold in local shop in your city, what about bitcoin you should sell it on online
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 06:46:09 AM
Obviously, this is the good news..  Smiley but one thing the both price is not standard. If it will continue it reach achievements in future..
But we don't know it will stable or not..
Activity: 85
November 23, 2017, 06:44:46 AM
I don't think so! Gold is still in the top and I am sure that bitcoin can't still beat gold. If you will observe our society, you will find out that gold is more better than bitcoin.

Yeah. Gold is a lot more worth now than bitcoin. If you ask a average person in the world if he wants bitcoin or gold. He would surely go for gold because its shiny and its very stable.

Some people don't know about bitcoin so they will also choose for gold instead of bitcoins.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
November 23, 2017, 05:45:35 AM
Its so nice to read some Bitcoin memories and achievements from the past.  Now the price of gold is more than 5x to 6x of current Bitcoin's price. Someday gold's price will also reach 8k,  but bitcoin would be more than $100000.
Activity: 34
November 23, 2017, 05:31:36 AM
In recent times. According to google, the keyword Bitcoin purchase has increased very recently and has exceeded gold. I think Bitcoin will be a well known market in the future and will be the most potential market in the world
Activity: 196
November 23, 2017, 04:17:07 AM
Bitcoin has defeated gold in value. Both have their own usage as storage of value when other financial means takes a downturn.

With the limited supply of bitcoin already known also, people will be sure there will be no other supply unlike gold wherein it is still unknown.

Overall, both have their uses. Gold though is hard to store and is somewhat not liquid (if amounts are high) compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 195
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
November 23, 2017, 03:25:33 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 11:49:54 PM
I think that bitcoin can not defeat gold because it's 2 different directions. Gold existed for many years in the physical world, and then in virtual, and bitcoin only recently appeared in the virtual world and not all of them have accepted it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
November 22, 2017, 11:39:55 PM
, gold is more secure than bitcoin because you can save the gold into your safe box and can't hacked by anyone

sure it cant be hacked by hackers but it can be steal by thieve's . both gold and bitcoin have a risk though bitcoin defeated gold in terms of profitability because bitcoin is much more volatile compared to gold and bitcoins value is now over 8000$ , thats why most people prefer it. overall both have advantage and disadvantage that you should be consider before investing on of them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
November 22, 2017, 11:24:45 PM
Yes. It is because humans can adapt easily to the cryptocurrency. Gold is much harder to acquire than bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: