Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has defeated gold - page 20. (Read 28600 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 12:45:09 AM
Bitcoin: $1260/BTC
Gold: $1241/xau
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
If bitcoins is stored in Fort Knox and not gold then we can say that bitcoin has really defeated gold. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
December 05, 2017, 12:06:27 AM
That's true, Bitcoin has beaten gold for better than gold but can Bitcoin become a stable gold?

I agreed and I already expecting it to be happen on bitcoin gold.  Bitcoin will always on top of the altcoin in this industry which that is no wonder, isn't right?
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
December 04, 2017, 11:44:25 PM
Bitcoin is having a large market value  compared to Gold but Gold have very low risky investment compared to Bitcoin because of its stable market value. Gold is having more stable market than bitcoin . And besides, gold is legal to all countries and Bitcoin is not. In my opinion, bitcoin cannot surpassed gold for now, the only advantage of bitcoin is the large market value.

Bitcoin has defeated Gold in terms of its value. Bitcoin's value is way more high compare to Gold but in terms of its stability, bitcoin can never defeat gold. Gold has already proven its worth for how many years. It's been accepted worldwide, unlike bitcoin, it is still gaining its popularity. You'll surely earn huge amount of profit either the two of them. So better have that two in your investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 11:12:45 PM
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
Bitcoin always beat gold and the future is the same. Gold can be found in more quantities, but fixed quantities can not be produced.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
December 04, 2017, 09:05:52 PM
Well in terms of value i guess bitcoin is much more expensive that gold now but gold in different ways really overcome bitcoin gold is recognized all over the world unlike bitcoin and gold is tangible that's why so many really believed on it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
December 04, 2017, 08:58:04 PM
Even if bitcoin defeated gold in value. Gold is more safe that bitcoin. And gold is use widely like when they make jewelries, kitchen utensil for rich people and other thing that need gold.
I think both are beat each other. bitcoin is better because it is profitable in quick time and gold is better because it is safer not fluctuate. I think which one is better will depend on everyone who judges it because everyone has their own views. for myself gold and bitcoin is a good investment and I use both
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 04, 2017, 08:42:04 PM
Bitcoin is having a large market value  compared to Gold but Gold have very low risky investment compared to Bitcoin because of its stable market value. Gold is having more stable market than bitcoin . And besides, gold is legal to all countries and Bitcoin is not. In my opinion, bitcoin cannot surpassed gold for now, the only advantage of bitcoin is the large market value.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 04, 2017, 08:17:43 PM
Maybe soon bitcoin defeated gold if majority of human will looking for bitcoin only. It defends upon the management on how they manage being trustworthy and popular in the whole world. If we look forward bitcoin can easily defeated gold if bitcoin will rise globally to the top. As i said popularity and trust of people is the key on how bitcoin will defeated gold.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 05:16:04 PM
This is not the right comparison.. the Gold is the real thing, bitcoin can't win! Bitcoin cannot be melted into jewelry. BTC is the gold in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
December 04, 2017, 05:07:14 PM
Yes, Bitcoin has the bone value of gold. Moreover, the price of Bitcoin is increasing gradually. In my opinion, bitcoin will be compared to diamonds in a few days.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
December 04, 2017, 10:55:22 AM
Even if bitcoin defeated gold in value. Gold is more safe that bitcoin. And gold is use widely like when they make jewelries, kitchen utensil for rich people and other thing that need gold.

We cannot argue with that.  Gold has been in the market for centuries now and still considered as one of the precious metals.  But if I were to choose between the two, my vote goes for bitcoin.  I cannot earn gold unless I barrow the ground unlike bitcoin which I can earn them.  I can use my earned money from bitcoin to buy gold.
Activity: 140
December 04, 2017, 10:51:41 AM

Just compare the total value of all gold in circulation and the total value of all bitcoins in circulation.
You will have your answer.  Smiley
Well if you look on their price you will see the big difference now. Bitcoin really has a high calue compare to gold and it continuosly increasing until now. But somehow there still a part where Gold was still ahead to bitcoin when it comes to legalization and its usage. Gold was more legalized compare to bitcoin because bitcoin doesnt acccept in other countries.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
December 04, 2017, 10:45:53 AM
Bitcoin has already defeated gold already, as we can see the price of bitcoin is strongly increasing because of the high demand, although gold has also high demand still bitcoin has gone so far because bitcoins price is not controlled by government unlike to gold, but the good thing about gold is that it has a stable value.
Activity: 504
December 04, 2017, 10:06:33 AM
Activity: 209
December 04, 2017, 10:05:45 AM
Base on the value of bitcoin right now it seems that it defeated gold already but as far as i know lots of people own gold as their  investment because they believe that it's price will go up in the future while bitcoin is not yet popular as gold.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 09:33:04 AM
Gold is well established, everyone knows gold, billions of people own gold.

Very few people have bitcoin and there is a max cap of 20 million. Obviously the price will skyrocket when a lot of people find interest in it all of a sudden. Expect continued extreme volatilty for a long time ahead.

When it really gets interesting is of course when real use of blockchain technology emerges in a wider scale.
b!t
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 09:14:04 AM
I think becoming stable gold it need a market cap way, way bigger than the one it is holdin now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 09:12:49 AM
That's true, Bitcoin has beaten gold for better than gold but can Bitcoin become a stable gold?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
December 04, 2017, 07:54:52 AM
LOL look at bitcoin compared to gold, I think we have more than defeated them.
If we based it from its current value yes bitcoin is more than gold but if we are looking to much bigger venue, gold till been recognized by more
people and its define as an asset of each countries all over the world, stability wise gold still getting much support but who knows after some years
when btc also been recognized.
Activity: 331
December 04, 2017, 07:19:08 AM
Increase in Bitcoin exceeds the rise in gold, but Bitcoin and Gold have their respective advantages, gold has a stable price and rises slowly while bitcoin can rise or fall drastically. Looking at the trend, bitcoin always rises.
Pages:
Jump to: