Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has sharply gone to growth - page 2. (Read 402 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 09:29:39 PM
From the trends, during the latest dips, every dip in the price of bitcoin was followed by an infectious dip in most of the alts. A slight rise in the price of bitcoin was also accompanied by a rise in the price of most of the alts. bitcoin rose sharply in a few hours ago and so the alts are following suit.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
April 12, 2018, 09:26:00 PM
we've not even recovered to january value yet, saying 100k, that's a bit far fetched right now?
I don't doubt that we one day could reach that, but this year? after all the things that has happened? and the regulations etc
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 09:21:51 PM
Hoping for the bear market is over and this green pump will be the indicator that bitcoin has already reached the floor and fly again.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 12, 2018, 09:16:23 PM
Friends do you think how long Bitcoin's growth will last
Every year bitcoin has been great in shape and growth so to know when it will last, no one can tell. But what's good in here is that many investors and good news are now collaborating that gives the effect for the crypto market to see positive results just like what we've seen yesterday.
how will this affect the other altcoins?
Very unpredictable, there are times that bitcoin is pulling up those alts too but there are moments that alts are down while bitcoin is pushing upwards.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 09:12:44 PM
Finnaly green market again. 13% grow, it's such big progress. I will hold my ETH for few week again before I sell it.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
April 12, 2018, 09:00:18 PM
It really is something that makes enthusiasts and investors happy, but i agree with some comments that now is not the time to party, but a moment of analyzes and to create new strategies. In short, the market's unpredictability can bring us down when we are certain of something, the market always shows us the opposite, caution is something i will not get tired of writing.

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 12, 2018, 07:15:37 PM
Bitcoin has sharply gone to growth.
Friends do you think how long Bitcoin's growth will last and how will this affect the other altcoins?
Dont be so sure about these pump,becuase it might be for a small period of time,market manipulations are really getting our market more complicated that is why we need to be vigillant.It is scary how bitcoin's value has surged up today because it is its very unhealthy to the market because the faster the skyrockets the faster it will collapse.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 06:42:07 PM
Bitcoin is believe to tap 100k this 2018. I dont even doubt it could reach 1M one day.

Friends do you think how long Bitcoin's growth will last and how will this affect the other altcoins?
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 06:42:03 PM
Wow, finally some green and great news. Does anyone know if this is based on some news or is it just a bull trend?

Either way, I was hoping to see the markets finally correcting themselves so I hope this month will go well.
YES!! YES!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 06:37:25 PM
Maybe, i am not sure if the bull has just started or it is just a bull trap only time will tell which it is, green makes me happy at the same time red is part of market whatever goes up must come down. But it shouldn't become frequent like this bear market.
Activity: 644
April 12, 2018, 12:14:56 PM
When BTC will grow this will cause falling of lots of alts. At the moments of BTC flats, alts will show growth again. In Usd everything will grow or fall with BTC.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

If it will be still growing, whole coins price will go down, because everybody will sell altcoins for bitcoin. It is bad information especally now when price still not back to normal price after red moon
Activity: 364
April 12, 2018, 11:01:16 AM
I read somewhere that it's just a fake climb and it will not last long and there will be another deep downfall in the market and only then there will be a good growth of all the coins
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 10:57:49 AM
this is a very big thing, and well, as long as bitcoin has dropped dramatically and there has never been such a drastic increase, and I am still curious, what is the cause of bitcoin and the volume of the market can go up so fast, does anyone know?
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
April 12, 2018, 10:49:28 AM
The effect of bitcoin rise is obvious. Many altcoins get dump after sudden pump of bitcoin. I believe this is the beginning of the first step of bullish run in bitcoin. I'm looking forward for it to go back at its all time high before 3rd quarter of the year.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
April 12, 2018, 10:36:29 AM
it's only %10 up, that's very normal rise. we expect better rises, this is not enough. 1 month ago 8k was very low price for people, now 7.7k looks too much lol. expect better, demand better.
Yes, this is good news for bitcoin holders. Although the increase is only 10%. And with the increase of Bitcoin also bring good effect to altcoin, some altcoin comes green. The rise of Bitcoin has brought fresh air to altcoin.
Activity: 476
April 12, 2018, 10:25:59 AM
Good news to whole cripto community. I think that this growth was provoked by positive attitude of 22 European countries to cryptocurrency. 22 states of the European Union signed an agreement to create a single digital market.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 283
April 12, 2018, 09:32:44 AM
Actually mate no one can predict how long bitcoin growth will last 'cause the market is very unpredictable due to some factors. Which is the reason behind why  the growth rate of bitcoin always swing and plunges back. But it's up to you how you can ride it ,'cause on this circumstances the growth rate of bitcoin is always a temporary ,which is after days it always collapse again due to some big players that gaining a quick profit in the market.  So must be active always and make some technical analysis if you want to save your money , because you can't trust the market nowadays.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
April 12, 2018, 09:30:57 AM
That 10% rise of bitcoin is not enough reason to celebrate, the other day 7k$ and now 7.7k$ its not a real big pump. All traders waiting atleast by the end of the year where almost all coins are in the trend most especially bitcoin the primary coin in the market will climb up the highest peak or even moon this year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 09:28:22 AM
it's only %10 up, that's very normal rise. we expect better rises, this is not enough. 1 month ago 8k was very low price for people, now 7.7k looks too much lol. expect better, demand better.

Yup, while a 10% growth is nice to see, it's too early to say "party on", since this may not even live til the end of the day, especially since it was such a sharp rise.
Let's see if this will continue for the next days (I hope so).

Definitely better than the whole past week or so. Grin

I think a lot of people are just excited to finally see some growth again.
Pages:
Jump to: