Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has sharply gone to growth - page 3. (Read 402 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
April 12, 2018, 09:25:51 AM
it's only %10 up, that's very normal rise. we expect better rises, this is not enough. 1 month ago 8k was very low price for people, now 7.7k looks too much lol. expect better, demand better.

Yup, while a 10% growth is nice to see, it's too early to say "party on", since this may not even live til the end of the day, especially since it was such a sharp rise.
Let's see if this will continue for the next days (I hope so).
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 09:25:20 AM
it's only %10 up, that's very normal rise. we expect better rises, this is not enough. 1 month ago 8k was very low price for people, now 7.7k looks too much lol. expect better, demand better.
10% within 1 hour. I think this is crazy growth. Not as normal as you say. right at this point. A blue candle brings us hope that the market will recover
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 09:23:58 AM
Bitcoin is definitely growing and i am sure many will be caught unawares by this growth. Holders of Bitcoin will be excited and eagerly waiting for more mooning. Some altcoins are having reds because they are not growing significantly in correlation with the price of Bitcoin. Although dollar rate remains the same. I hope most altcoins will follow the same trend. We will be glad to see greater mooning.
Activity: 661
Merit: 509
April 12, 2018, 09:22:47 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 09:21:09 AM
Too early to tell, But it is a good sign that bitcoin and other altcoins are showing green today. I really hope it is not a bull trap, The best thing to do is to wait for a couple of days for a trend reversal confirmation and refrain from buying out of fomo. Just focus on your strategy and avoid the emotions overtake you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 12, 2018, 09:20:29 AM
Bitcoin finally has a big rise, though I don't know how long it will last.
But the rise is good news. Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 09:18:13 AM
Wow, finally some green and great news. Does anyone know if this is based on some news or is it just a bull trend?

Either way, I was hoping to see the markets finally correcting themselves so I hope this month will go well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
April 12, 2018, 09:14:41 AM
Bitcoin has sharply gone to growth.
Friends do you think how long Bitcoin's growth will last and how will this affect the other altcoins?
Pages:
Jump to: