Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 26. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
BTC has always been risky, not sure why everyone recently believes in its impending doom. Many other times it has been in worse positions 
Activity: 462
Merit: 1

The above statement credited to bank of England Madrid to me is nothing but an idle mans opinion without verifiable facts, did he consider the population of people using bitcoin before drawing that conclusion? the fact that millions of people around the world are investing in bitcoin on daily basis shows that bitcoin is an investment choice of many and is beneficial to human survival on this planet earth.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Of course, if you do not know about it in bitcoin, especially in trading or investing, it is my chance to lose all the tokens you are holding and lose everything you earn especially the money you spend on.
Activity: 364
Bitcoin has always been a profit deal, bitcoin's value is increasing day by day, so the benefit of people is also increasing.
Activity: 26
Although, Sometimes bitcoin price gone down but it's not for permanent. I think in recent future, Bitcoin will me more popular then present. So, it's sure that future of Bitcoin is very Bright and I am hopeful about it's success.
Activity: 120
Yes it is true, some people are very jealous with Bitcoin and wanted to have and make their own Crypto currency. Bitcoin became number 1 crypto currency and became popular to the crowd. That is why Bitcoin is now in a risky moments.   
Activity: 5
 The benefit of bitcoin is when you try to get a decent amount you invested as an income or extra income.  the higher the level of profit then the level of risk is also higher, but many things we must understand to be able to get profit from bitcoin investment.
Activity: 243
The advantages and variety of different forms of investment are not just the same. Therefore, the type of investment depends on your capital and expertise. If it has a lot of capital and has a financial display of the market, you can choose investments in stock. If the capital is large and sought, make sure you decide on cryptocurrency as an option. But if there is, in terms of funds and securities, mutual funds become the right choice.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

Yes, Bitcoin is worth it to be risky, we can get bitcoin because there are many ways we can keep our investment, Bitcoins is profitable, we can make Bitcoin benefits, except for the real benefits of the government own business in real life.
Activity: 171
Well for me it's not, because bitcoin is more benefits, thats the reason why many people are still believe on bitcoin and continue to invest and holding their bitcoin even the price is always changeable.  Those who tell bitcoin is more risk than benefits i think they do not know what bitcoin ia.
 bitcoin has more advantages. Since it is gradually introduced in many payment systems.
I can't say for sure, but if any coin surpasses Bitcoin, then this will be Ephyrium. Most of the campaigns now work with him, and ETH can handle both currency and non-currency block-based applications, and BTC can only work with currency.
Activity: 7
actually bitcoin is so risky, and dangerous because it does not have a stable behaviour in the market, like other digital coins. But this the world of cryptocurrency when you enter it i think you have to eliminate every fear of losing and starting from scratch again, welcom to this digital world brother  Cool
Activity: 30
It had always been risky as compared to bank investments. You should avoid it if you cannot take risks but if you have some extra money, you can try your luck.
Activity: 108
the risks associated with bitcoin trading and the existence of the virtual currency system in general. Due to limited supply, if prices continue to escalate, the position of buying bitcoin will no longer. At the same time, the amount of electronic money that brokers hold increased, the security risk is growing.
I do not think that . If you are a good investor. This is a market that will give you a lot of profit. Of course, profits will go with risk. In this market the risk is proportional to the profit.
Activity: 151
In my opinion, bitcoin has more benefits than the risks. At least that's what I feel all along, everything becomes more and more practical with bitcoin. Maybe everyone is different depending on his experience so far using bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Like them, many other financial experts warn about the risks associated with bitcoin trading and the existence of the virtual currency system in general. I think there is still a chance for recovery, I know there is a lot of panic going around. I still think there is a chance am basing this on the fact that such drop happened before and Government banning happened before as well.
Activity: 224
I think the risks and benefits of the bitcoin are balanced. But in its use it depends on the way the user. Because not only have but the user must also have the right strategy in using bitcoin to avoid the risk or loss. Yes, these risks can be minimized by the use of appropriate strategies.
Activity: 92
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

in my opinion currently investing in bitcoin is quite risky its price from the beginning of the year till now tends to go down. then the bitcoin transfer fee is now expensive and the confirmation time is very long. but if you intend to invest in bitcoin for the long term I think it is still safe. but if for the short term should not. for now we better invest in altcoin whose value tends to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: