Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin have more risks than benefits? - page 23. (Read 3611 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Even a normal conventional work is risky to invest into. Nothing dont come with risk. Bitcoin can be risky ,but does who takes risks enjoy the benefits
Activity: 81
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

Yes of course bitcoin is very risky if we do not know what is needed. But we can minimize those risks in a way that exists. Therefore you are more careful about bitcoin by the way of life.
Activity: 208
Merit: 12
Bitcoin has received negative news and criticism like this from famous and well known people. On the one hand bitcoin is very risky token, because he have very huge influence from news. On the other hand bitcoin is our future in payments, because blockchain have a big potential.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Yes I think so too.
But we must be able to minimize the occurrence of these risks and take advantage of opportunities that exist. Bitcoin is a very popular investment and high risk so we have to look at opportunities with a way of patience to be able to benefit.
Activity: 210
Therefore you should minimize the risks that exist in the bitcoin because it will be more profitable for you. Or if you invest, you better invest in the long term because it will minimize the risk that too.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
If you are a wise person with your patience wisdom and lack of greed you will prospher here, and not get into a big risk!
Activity: 196
I personaly would not take too seriously, what the banks say Smiley And the risks are definitely not higher than the benefits, IMO.
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
Bank of Spain, in Madrid, says that the bank of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin, it's not worth it, and there are more risks than benefits. There are more innovations and they are having more effect.

Notices: https://traders.fxstockbroker.com/article/use-of-crypto-currencies-has-more-risks-than-benefits-bank-of-spain-head
             https://www.compuserve.com/news/world/story/0002/20180523/KCN1IO0YB_1

What is your opinion?

There was a lot more horrible news for Bitcoin. but despite having gone through a lot of bad news and bitcoin still ranked number one in the crypto market. So I think bitcoin is immortal
Activity: 47
Of course, because by investing money in Bitcoin you will never be able to know for sure whether you will profit from it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I think the risk and benefit of bitcoin are the same. When you invest huge amount of money, if you lost, you will lost your huge money. If you luck, you will get double even ten times of your invest amount. If you invest little amount of money, the risk also little, but the benefit also little from your invest amount. Sometime the benefit bigger than loss and sometime the contrary.
I spend a lot of time in bitcoin and according to my observations the risks and the benefits in bitcoin are not the same but the benefits of bitcoin are much more than the risks in bitcoin. It just require a logical calculation and estimation of the usage and time and community of bitcoin and the adoption of bitcoin with time then you will find that how much will it reach in value and how much time will it take to reach to a particular value. With that things in mind a person can estimate the timing of his investment and he will not find any risk in bitcoin.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
This kind of news have become rampant, I guess some people ideology about bitcoin is still remains as ponzi scheme.  They see it as something that's not tangible. Once you are playing your games diligently with bitcoin you are on a safer side,  the risk aspects of using bitcoin might be over anxious to get rich quick which might result in you been scam or invest in a wrong bitcoin investments.
Activity: 87
I think the risk and benefit of bitcoin are the same. When you invest huge amount of money, if you lost, you will lost your huge money. If you luck, you will get double even ten times of your invest amount. If you invest little amount of money, the risk also little, but the benefit also little from your invest amount. Sometime the benefit bigger than loss and sometime the contrary.
Activity: 45
The risk is as high as the return. This is very simple to explain; If you want to earn a lot you have to take risks. Investing in gold or beating for profit is a more logical option.
Activity: 133
The most interesting is that such discussions begin only when bitcoin is either down or stable
Activity: 198
For me it has always been benefits than risk an actually there is no business without risk i would love to identify  popular of risks that can be applicable to any other business 1.Giving someone  access to your private key password and any other delicate stuffs that would warrant your coins to be stolen from your wallet 2.Running or participating a program that is scam and giving details in the process  and any other risk one an encounter in this business of bitcoin exceptional from that the gain is worth the risk.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
This is a new tool, it is extremely speculative, extremely volatile, volatility reaches several hundred percent per day. Therefore, if you invest in this tool, there is a possibility that money can be lost. Guarantees of profitability does not exist. Moreover, in most jurisdictions of the world there is no legal status of crypto currency. Operations are in a legal vacuum. The state does not give any guarantees.
Activity: 30
I don't really agree that bitcoin have more risks then benefits. Risk is definetly involved but i think that bitcoins have a lot of benefits and is a great long term investment.
Activity: 224
I agree  that statement that bitcoin is risky, but I am not agreeing that bitcoin have more risks than benefits, of course not, it is not like that bitcoin has more benefits over risks, I don't think that a lot of people here would stay even me if I found out that I cannot give benefit enough to bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
News like this do not scare us again. Several occasion many have said worst things than this and nothing happened. the only thing i like about crypto is the decentralization. 
Activity: 237
it is just 50/50 for everyone.
a again and a lost of money.
everything will be done in time.
we are just gambling on our holdings.
we dont know when to rise or fall
Pages:
Jump to: