Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth... - page 27. (Read 1810 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 10:00:33 PM
Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
As a student, I definitely agree with the first statement. I was almost an out of school youth before my discovery of bitcoin. When bitcoin came into my life it made my studying possible. Even though there are scholarships out there, it was not enough, considering I am in a third world country. Because of bitcoin, I can pay my tuition fees and every school fees I need. It just depends on the person on how they will manage their bitcoin life.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 09:19:25 PM
Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
They should keep their education alive even if they already earn money from Bitcoin. Education is not just about money but it is more important for life in the future.
A lot of college students helped with bitcoin and it worked very well.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 09:10:10 PM
Pages:
Jump to: