Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth... - page 8. (Read 1810 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 20, 2018, 10:10:20 PM
Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
that's all the way there are good and bad sides, Because bitcoin is one way to earn extra income "for those who already get ..
and the risk we teach bitcoin material to children who are currently still within the school level will later have an impact in the advancement of education that can reduce the interest of children to learn according to the material taught in school,
if only to increase that knowledge I strongly agree that the future of children can be more advanced thinking..!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 09:57:23 PM
bitcoin is a big help for out of school youth...it able them to have income and prevent them to do bad things just to earn money...and if they want to pursue their studies they will have source of income to pay for their tuition.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
March 20, 2018, 09:41:18 PM
I think yes If you teach an out of school youth who wants to pursue his dreams and and earn money by himself  then teaching them earning bitcoins like trading for example is a  big help to them but you must advice them not to quite studies if they earn enough money to live because education is merely important.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
March 20, 2018, 09:29:09 PM
Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
earn alot of money in bitcoin?in what basis youre saying this?since hey dont even care for their studies and telling us that success is what will they get here?and besides bitcoin can only give them hope and chance but its their prerogative on what will be the future awaits them.its very foolish putting to bitcoin all this problems while the coins has nothing to do with this
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
March 20, 2018, 09:23:33 PM
In some way, bitcoin does help those who are out of school youth. We all know that bitcoin does not require any educational attainment that's why you should not miss this opportunity of a lifetime that can change your whole life upside down. If you would think about it carefully, the only thing you need to have to gain profit from here is good listening skills and proficieny in english so you can answer the questions carefully.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
March 20, 2018, 09:03:15 PM
Yes I think Bitcoin help out of school youth person.... It will not only help them to earn money but also it will help them to developed their skills... But the governments should also need to act with this problem. Because there are a lot of youth who has a talent but because of fincial problem they can't go to school...
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
March 20, 2018, 09:01:59 PM

School costs including bitcoin (if the cost comes from it) do help in supporting a student's needs. But that does not mean fully help complete school. But more importantly how do they compete on an IQ that determines their graduation
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 08:33:06 PM
Bitcoin helps school students. Because it is not possible to read the reading of the students from all the families. But if they are really interested, then they will understand the flow of this forum and follow the positive rules so that they can make an income.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
March 20, 2018, 07:57:30 PM
besides being able finance themselves through bitcoin-- the experience itself would help them. Doing enough reading in bitcoin would open interests in economy or programming. Additionally it would help them understand how to seize the opportunity to sell and buy. That experience is applicable to so many future endeavors.
Bitcoin can literally help anyone. As long as you need the help and you find the eagerness to work hard for it. As a student bitcoin has helped me get through a lot in terms of financial help. And i know that it can also help anyone as long as he or she knows how bitcoin works and how to earn with it anr how you can use the money  
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
March 20, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

Bitcoins is a really big help for people who are out of school youth because in this way they can still work at home and does not need a degree to apply job, bitcoins is giving people an opportunity to get out of poverty so governments should not ban cryptocurrency in their country.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
March 20, 2018, 07:46:37 PM
Maybe this will happen in a few places. If their parents know Bitcoin and their children invest in Bitcoin, they are advised to drop out of school to spend more time on Bitcoin. So they will be absent from school and join in making money. But I think they should not be heading too soon. Let them learn and later learn about the BTC will be better.
I will never encourage for young mind taking these serious kind of community. It will make them only started to loss their interest to be in school once they receive money from here. It is better to focus first at school and learn important stuffs than of having these unless they are force to work just to support their studies.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 07:19:32 PM
Definitely bitcoin can help out of school youth for their future and should they want to pursue their study. It is also another way to keep them away from unnecessary activities.
Activity: 329
AGATE
March 20, 2018, 07:16:24 PM
I think it is imposible to help the out of school youth in bitcoin because they can help to earn money and they can easy to study again if they save a lot of money doing in bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
March 20, 2018, 06:18:05 PM

That's could happen, especially if you consider your cryptocurrency ventures as a means of gaining extra income, and to some, even their main bread and butter. What I am saying here is that if you would use your earnings to help you with your education expenses, then cryptocurrency, or Bitcoin to be specific can really help. However, I think that the downside of relying with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies is that you won't know how much you may get, and the values may change at any point, thus, you won't plan ahead, you might encounter some budgeting and financial difficulties.
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
March 20, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

On your first statement, definitely bitcoin can help out of school youth finishing their studies. Especially if they are really financially incapable of paying for it. I know a lot of students have been helped by btc, their earnings are used for buying books and other things they need to comply subjects, they even helped their families in repairing their houses or paying for their siblings' education.

For your last statement, its just a matter of time management and understanding that still education is the best asset they should have. Ofcourse, still we cannot remove the fact that btc really is life changing for everybody.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 05:44:27 PM
Yes, bitcoin helps students about how to earn money, but sometimes they are too greedy and when they invest on it, they want to earn more, more and more, what is sometimes disastrous and brings to the bottom.
As we think furthermore about on bitcoin it can help people living in a world specially out of schools. We all know that bitcoin was probably a big impact in the society. We need to have knowledge on bitcoin so that we can quickly understand the point and to earn huge moneys.Bitcoin can help youth to continue learning on school because it can support financial education. The out of school youth can bring fulfillment and pursue dreams in life.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
March 20, 2018, 05:32:07 PM
Yes, bitcoin helps students about how to earn money, but sometimes they are too greedy and when they invest on it, they want to earn more, more and more, what is sometimes disastrous and brings to the bottom.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 05:26:17 PM
Yes,Can bitcoin help youth out of school so that we should learn how to use or work in bitcoin because it is important to people who need a work so that we should know it.
I dont think so. Making money with bitcoin is the same as making money with other part time job. In EU or the US, part-time job gives you a great amount of money which is even bigger than working with bitcoin. However, it is still not enough to pay the money which universities require
Activity: 364
March 20, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

Yes of course, bitcoin can really help people if they are also having the determination of working hard each day. In my own opinion, working as a trader in the market is more profitable more than focusing in the corporate world and just earn a small amount of salary.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
March 20, 2018, 04:10:19 PM
You are right to some extent!! Students can gain an insight into earning money and they become independent to earn money enough to pay off their own expenses. This will change their perspective and way they view everything in life.

But i don't agree to this that they won't continue with their studies. i mean why won't they. Both these tasks are manageable. And moreover studying along with earning is what most of the students do these days.
Pages:
Jump to: