Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth... - page 9. (Read 1810 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 5
March 20, 2018, 03:58:24 PM
I totally agree with this especially for families that having hard time to make both ends met. Bounty campaigns will take only few minutes of someones time and he could earn something out of it. This way, school youth will value money once they earn it themselves. How hard it is and to really spend it well because they learn how to earn it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
March 20, 2018, 03:33:30 PM
Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..
Yes,Can bitcoin help youth out of school so that we should learn how to use or work in bitcoin because it is important to people who need a work so that we should know it.

It is not that easy as you are putting it in one line of yours. If you are yourself youngster who is typing this then you should really ask yourself do you really just want to go with the crypto always or do you have nay plans to get into some sports or do you want to be astronaut one day? Or a doctor for instance? There are so many wide varieties of the fields in which you can have our invest and sometimes many things come from the genetic make up which drive you crazy at some field and makes you most successful person in that field. Passion is also something that you need acquire and sometimes I feel BITCOIN can just kill that in the youth if they get diverted in wrong way.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 03:28:31 PM
Being a student isn't easy as long as in the school with professors teaching some knowledge and imparting some principles. Student have its own struggle commonly budget. If one student knows how to understand English he/ she can participate here. Bitcoin can help her to finish the schooling. Same to out of school youth.
I generally can not understand how Bitcoin can understand the students in the truest sense of the word. Of course, if the student knows some of the possibilities of crypto currency and has faced trade or with bounty companies, that validity is a good opportunity for this child. Especially if he understands what to do. But in any case, you need to start teaching about the crypto currency in schools, but for this you need to first prepare the staff.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 01:20:38 PM
Bitcoin have many ways can use it as you said in a school actually it is true because my brother for he is graduated in college it's because the bitcoin that i use so that's i am totally agreed that bitcoin can finish a school youth.
Activity: 154
March 20, 2018, 12:04:16 PM
Being a student isn't easy as long as in the school with professors teaching some knowledge and imparting some principles. Student have its own struggle commonly budget. If one student knows how to understand English he/ she can participate here. Bitcoin can help her to finish the schooling. Same to out of school youth.
Activity: 308
March 20, 2018, 11:58:33 AM
Yes it is a really good way to help young people in education. But if they are genuinely interested they will follow positive rules from this forum and they can earn one. While earning, they could start their journey as a student and use bitcoin as an assistant to provide their tuition free and their daily allowance. They will also inspire other students involved in bitcoin because it will basically help parents when their children get a return while studying.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 10:48:30 AM
Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..

I am strongly agree with you. Of course bitcoin can help the out of school youth people because through earning in bitcoin they can support their needs and while they earning in bitcoin they can save money to their future expenses or they can save it when they go back to school. Even if you are not school youth people you can also earn bitcoin inshort everybody can earn bitcoin. It depends on people if he will go back to school while earning bitcoin or just focus in earning.

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 10:34:19 AM
Maybe this will happen in a few places. If their parents know Bitcoin and their children invest in Bitcoin, they are advised to drop out of school to spend more time on Bitcoin. So they will be absent from school and join in making money. But I think they should not be heading too soon. Let them learn and later learn about the BTC will be better.
Activity: 44
March 20, 2018, 09:53:21 AM
it is a big NO because bitcoin cannot help the school youth children. why ? because every children have the right to study and got a knowledge. We cannot say that bitcoin is forever and bitcoin is useless if you dont understand  it . so that study and learn to understand. not only the bitcoin but also every problem that you had. and if you have a knowledge you easily answer all your problem with a positive thinking...
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 08, 2018, 11:16:50 AM
Btc is not only help out for school-youth but also for everyone.I'm also a university student.In my opinion,Btc is good for school-youth,but it'll not be useful to every student.Because the age is low and the ability to understand is less,so many student will always be left behind by studying.But without some exceptional students whose maturity are much improved.Again,if everyone take this matter positively,then efficiency would increase and knowledge also.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
March 08, 2018, 11:02:01 AM
Bitcoin can also help the out of school youth by spending their extra time in joining campaigns, for example: facebook, twitter, instagram or youtube.
I disagree with this, students job is to spend their time studying and not earning money I know that money can tempting but that will only benefit them in the short term while education is going to benefit them for the rest of their lives if they do not educate themselves now will be a lot harder to do it in the future when they have a lot more responsibilities like family and children so I didn't think this is a good idea.
Activity: 126
March 08, 2018, 10:12:06 AM
I do believe, doing bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and earning them by doing bounties can do really help out of school youth for them to do something while out of school this can be their way of support for them to start or go back to school again once they have finally received their rewards from bounties that are available in the forum.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
March 08, 2018, 10:06:45 AM
Yes i believe that bitcoin helps those who are out of school youth since they do have hard time to find a decent job that may let them earn enough for a living but with the help of bitcoin, they can have an income that may go beyond what they need since bitcoin does not require any educational attainment. As long as you understand the cryptocurrency world, it is possible for you to be successful through bitcoin.
Very honestly bitcoin cannot be helpful for out of school youth, they may not have enough experience to use trade and even do not have enough money to invest in bitcoin, not even they have the facilities to use bitcoin for different purposes. Therefore i do no think that bitcoin can be helpful youth who are just out from school.
March 08, 2018, 09:42:14 AM

Its a big yes bitcoin can help out of school youth children..In bitcoin we dnt need to be a graduate  in any course.All you need is to be technologicaly active,can read  and understand information.If out of school youth  will learn bitcoin there is a big chance they can make there life better.
March 08, 2018, 09:41:50 AM
Yes i believe that bitcoin helps those who are out of school youth since they do have hard time to find a decent job that may let them earn enough for a living but with the help of bitcoin, they can have an income that may go beyond what they need since bitcoin does not require any educational attainment. As long as you understand the cryptocurrency world, it is possible for you to be successful through bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
March 08, 2018, 09:13:16 AM
we are talking about one side only that ya bitcoin will help to funding their studies but the most important thing is btc,blockchain and dapps has opened a whole new world for entrepreneur who are looking for  fund to boost their startup,it has created whole new platform for youth to showcase their talent and earn money to become self dependent rather than family support oriented.
Activity: 196
March 08, 2018, 09:09:28 AM
Yes I agree with you, many out of school youth can be helped by bitcoin to support their studies because they can earn big income. But most of them are depending in bitcoin and it is the reason why they don't want to study anymore because they can earn big money even if they don't have regular job. Going back to school may depends on their selves if they really want to finish their studies.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
March 08, 2018, 09:03:12 AM
Absolutely, lucky those young ones today know abount bitcoin how to earn bitcoin without investment And definitely it is a big help in their studies the profit they get from bitcoin. Even their parents would be grateful to know how bitcoin helps them from expenses.
Not everyone can earn Bitcoin without investment capital. So in the future, maybe this forum will end and what will you do to make free money? Bitcoin is not like a blessing; it can turn things into hell.

That is the same thing happen to me, Im just a student yet I could help my parents on paying the bills in our house monthly and I could even pay my own tuition because of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin changed my life into a better one, I didn't know that there is some kind of opportunity like bitcoin, I mean you know earnings in bitcoin is really good than earning fiat.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 07, 2018, 11:32:44 AM
If a student or a out of school youth really want to finish their studies they can sees earning in bitcoin as a opportunity that provide them their needs for their study, they will study hard to finish their study. It is just in the point of view of a person and if their really want to finish their study.

I knew people or students who are earning good amount of bitcoin.  They are using it to finance their studies and they are winning on it.  They can earn while studying and the best thing is they will be able to finish their studies.  At the same time they can help their parents.
Activity: 161
March 07, 2018, 11:29:57 AM
Surely bitcoin can be the biggest help for those who stopped their study because of being lack financially. Some of these students are really deserving to finish their course or study because they knew how it is important in their lives. That is why it would be great if you as a student experiencing such thing before and you are now restored for your study because of bitcoin, you can help the others students too who has same situation with you.
Pages:
Jump to: