Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin high prediction 2023? - page 4. (Read 1266 times)

copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
December 15, 2022, 08:54:38 AM
Today the market rises again by around 4% and makes us optimistic that prices will return to the $ 20K level, of course, will be a good start in 2023 so that the market can rise again, many conditions that affect prices can rise or not in 2023, but As long as there are no big cases such as FTX, we deserve to be sure that prices can touch at least 300% of the current price of around $ 50K.

BTC has really shown some positive attitude. If it keeps the same pace throughout the December, then definitely 2023 will be really big for Bitcoins. If Bitcoins anyhow crosses 20k usd mark by the end of this month, then definitely we will break the resistance and will come towards another bull run. Let’s not miss the opportunity, and buy as many coins as we can. As once Bitcoin crosses 20k usd, it won’t stop. And it’s better to buy and hold than regret. Let’s hope for the best.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
December 14, 2022, 08:54:07 AM
I am hopeful that Bitcoin will reach $40k by the year 2023. However, the halving cycle will continue, albeit not precisely. As a result, it will eventually fall back to $20k. I anticipate Bitcoin to be around $20k-$30k by the end of the year. Before the beginning of the halving year, 2023 will be the best year to purchase Bitcoin.

Anyhow, these are all speculations, significant occurrences such as Terra and FTX may alter Bitcoin price direction. But we hope to hear more encouraging news, such as another state adopting Bitcoin as a currency.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 14, 2022, 08:21:31 AM
Up until today I had the plan of just holding and selling when everything gets back to all time highs again but I have just realised as I have been buying at these lows for a while now my average buys have decreased a lot meaning I don’t need my investments to go back to all time highs to see good returns.
If you hold for more years then you will see all your bitcoin in multi-fold profits which means you never need to worry about your initial capital as some 10% of your total bitcoins are enough to cover the capital amount and then you can leave off your investments to keep growing. This is how true bitcoin adaptors do. This must be the simple trick to enjoy the maximum benefits out of bitcoin investments.

I am curious to know how high we all feel Bitcoin can reach later in the year before 2024?
Before 2024, you may not see any big rallies but if you remain patience until end of 2025 then you can see at least 10x appreciation from the current prices as bitcoin is speculated to test $1 million by end of 2025 (~20x from current ATH).
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
December 14, 2022, 08:04:11 AM

i try to accumulate everytime the price drops so surely once it crosses that value again i will be profiting.

For now DCA is what a good and determine trader or hodler should be doing because the price is quite low and with the little move we are seeing since a week after that FTX scam seem to be settling its dust. Maybe the confidence after that incident is growing again. This is December and the price has appreciated hitting $18k few days back, the new year may take another turn.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
December 14, 2022, 12:51:59 AM
Today the market rises again by around 4% and makes us optimistic that prices will return to the $ 20K level, of course, will be a good start in 2023 so that the market can rise again, many conditions that affect prices can rise or not in 2023, but As long as there are no big cases such as FTX, we deserve to be sure that prices can touch at least 300% of the current price of around $ 50K.
Merit: 366
December 13, 2022, 11:42:58 PM

But since you are planning to hodl, it is even better. It is always best if all your Bitcoin is in profit.
and I was thinking what concerns Him more when he already mentioned about Hodling ? maybe the best  question is how much it will fall in 2023 so there will always a chance to add more from his hodlings right?

It also got me thinking but it's possible he's not really hodling in the sense that he doesn't anymore care about what will happen to the price or his profit. It seems he is only hodling until a new ATH is reached or if he is already in profit. At that point he will probably sell just like he planned with his altcoins. But if it's true that he is planning to hodl until £100,000, then there is really no point worrying about the price today. He just have to buy more while the price is low and increase his potential profit.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 13, 2022, 10:40:25 PM

But since you are planning to hodl, it is even better. It is always best if all your Bitcoin is in profit.
and I was thinking what concerns Him more when he already mentioned about Hodling ? maybe the best  question is how much it will fall in 2023 so there will always a chance to add more from his hodlings right?

i try to accumulate everytime the price drops so surely once it crosses that value again i will be profiting.

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
December 13, 2022, 10:31:40 PM

I see the price of Bitcoin at the moment is always bouncing and I also don't know if that is a sign of increasing higher, or dropping to a lower price than before. Even though if we look at the global use of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency adoption it has started to spread to several countries at this time. And that's a very good thing for Bitcoin.
this is a sign that we are stable now and seems to be continuing this whole year end of December.

I'm expecting a slight BTC rise approaching the last week of December. I am considering people would buy fractions of Bitcoin after the release of the Christmas bonuses and other monetary gifts for the employees, since Bitcoin is also considered cheap at $17k.
I'm expecting at least $18k-$20k rise just before the year ends. Then, I wouldn't be expecting a bull run next year, maybe we'll see BTC roaming around $15k - $25k.
Merit: 366
December 13, 2022, 10:19:15 PM
Yes, it is better to counter the rise and fall of Bitcoin through DCA. If you accumulated more of it at $16,000 or $17,000, you don't have to wait for the time when the price goes back to how much you bought your first Bitcoin. If you bought your first Bitcoin when the price was around $40,000, you could recover your loss even if Bitcoin only reaches $30,000. You could even profit already. So it's great that you realized this.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
December 13, 2022, 08:41:07 PM
Bitcoin's price will be higher at the end of 2023 than it was at the beginning, mainly because of the approaching halving in Q2 of 2024. Additionally, I anticipate that most countries will relax their economic policies after recovering from the effects of the war and pandemic, which will allow for gradual inflows of funds into investments around the world.
If you put it that way, I'd be waiting for the end of the year to see how much Bitcoin price will increase in the market. Because this year there are only 20 days left before entering the new year and that is a very short time.
lol why need to wait till year end when you can already decide now? the volatility of this coin mostly act in end season like this so do it accordingly or be sorry next year.
I see the price of Bitcoin at the moment is always bouncing and I also don't know if that is a sign of increasing higher, or dropping to a lower price than before. Even though if we look at the global use of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency adoption it has started to spread to several countries at this time. And that's a very good thing for Bitcoin.
this is a sign that we are stable now and seems to be continuing this whole year end of December.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
December 13, 2022, 05:29:47 PM
If you're hodling altcoins, it's tricky because a lot depends on which ones you bought, how long have they been around, did they manage to recover from 2018 crash (if they were around) etc. Some altcoins will recover with Bitcoin, but it's still a significant risk. Some might never recover.
As for Bitcoin, I think expecting $100k+ is reasonable, if not in 2023, then in 2024.
Despite that any investment of cryptocurrency is a risk, i would have say that altcoins are good for investment because whenever it encroach bullish market been the investment of altcoins you will make a huge profit, but know take altcoins is the highest kinds of investment you venture to, because some of them doesn't have potentials, so since some them does not potential it will just die off on the process of investment. So it's reasonable if you want to invest during constant bearish market and you go strictly to Bitcoin that has good potential and the time to recover whenever it falls.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 13, 2022, 05:59:49 AM
I have been in crypto almost 1 year now and has been an interesting year to say the least. When I bought my first crypto in January I didn’t know anything about cycles and just started investing after a friend had been telling me for months to do so.
one of the most stupid start , investing because a friend told them and not digging about the market flow and movement.

My portfolio is currently 40% down and I have just been buying weekly throughout the year and more when we have crashed and haven’t sold anything yet.
dont worry , you are not alone in this drop so let it there for a year or more now.

i know we are likely to drop further in the first few months of 2023 but I am curious to know how high we all feel Bitcoin can reach later in the year before 2024?
well the lowest price i  could tell is 10, that is the cheapest we can buy before the halving happens in 2024 .
Activity: 614
Merit: 25
December 13, 2022, 03:31:24 AM
I have been in crypto almost 1 year now and has been an interesting year to say the least. When I bought my first crypto in January I didn’t know anything about cycles and just started investing after a friend had been telling me for months to do so.

My portfolio is currently 40% down and I have just been buying weekly throughout the year and more when we have crashed and haven’t sold anything yet.

Up until today I had the plan of just holding and selling when everything gets back to all time highs again but I have just realised as I have been buying at these lows for a while now my average buys have decreased a lot meaning I don’t need my investments to go back to all time highs to see good returns.

I only started investing in Bitcoin after the June crash so feel I have a good average price currently as I have only been buying between £13k - £20k. Bitcoin I will hold until £100k at least but altcoins I own I realise I don’t need to wait for them to get back to all time highs to see good returns.

I know we are likely to drop further in the first few months of 2023 but I am curious to know how high we all feel Bitcoin can reach later in the year before 2024?
talking about "Before 2024" seems to be hard as you are asking how high it can be? maybe best to ask for the 2024-2025 as this is the year we are talking about Bull because you seems to be holding so why need to seek for the earlier when there is the much better year?

I know 2024/2025 is going to be the big years, my own prediction is Bitcoin will reach $100k in 2025.

I am just wondering for those who have been in crypto many years and have seen previous cycles what next year may be like. Are we expecting to see Bitcoin below $20k all year or is there likely to be a rally to $35k or something?
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
December 13, 2022, 12:01:55 AM

I only started investing in Bitcoin after the June crash so feel I have a good average price currently as I have only been buying between £13k - £20k. Bitcoin I will hold until £100k at least but altcoins I own I realise I don’t need to wait for them to get back to all time highs to see good returns.

I know we are likely to drop further in the first few months of 2023 but I am curious to know how high we all feel Bitcoin can reach later in the year before 2024?
talking about "Before 2024" seems to be hard as you are asking how high it can be? maybe best to ask for the 2024-2025 as this is the year we are talking about Bull because you seems to be holding so why need to seek for the earlier when there is the much better year?
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
December 12, 2022, 11:39:12 PM
Quote from: JamesDaniel90

I think, the price of Bitcoin will definitely hit back to $60,000 next year 2023 for traders to believe that the price of Bitcoin will improve higher in 2024, because 2024 is the main year many bitcoiners are planning to release their bitcoins for sales so that they will have enough money to prepare in case the price of Bitcoin drop down again for them to use the opportunity to buy and hold. Now that the green light is preparing to remain stable, showed that the bearish market is about to give way for bullish market to come so that those that bought Bitcoin when the price was low to use the opportunity to sell to make more incomes from their investment
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
December 12, 2022, 10:48:09 PM
After 2022 there was a lot of turmoil from several big cases such as LUNA and FTX then I'm sure that investors are getting smarter now so that 2023 will skyrocket again, don't worry about the future of bitcoin, many experts say that in 5 years the price of bitcoin can reach 10x at its current price of around $175k.
It is possible the price of bitcoin is going to be that high at that point in time, but it is irrelevant as we are still far away from that date, what we need to do is to concentrate on the now, and right now you can buy bitcoin for a very cheap price.

So if someone has some cash available and they are completely sure they can hold their coins for the long term then this is the perfect moment to buy some bitcoin, as we never know when we could experience a small recovery and we will be forced to pay more for the same amount of BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
December 12, 2022, 07:59:33 PM
When you sell cryptocurrency for less than what you initially invested, it is the only time you will experience a loss. It's quite acceptable to ask for $100,000 in bitcoin before selling. By 2024, it's conceivable that bitcoin may soar to its all-time high, or $100,000. At least by then, the profits from your investment in bitcoin will have completely offset the losses from your investment in alternative cryptocurrencies.
That's right!
Because it will remain 1 Bitcoin if you have 1 Bitcoin in your wallet and there's nothing to lose if you won't sell it.
Never sell under the price where you purchased Bitcoin, aim for your targeted profit when you are planning to sell them.

I didn't hear any news that Bitcoin become bullish by the next sure, so my assumption Bitcoin price will remain and struggle to raise by next year.  But who knows if there's a big activity that usually takes affects the Bitcoin price by the next year 2023.

I may suggest continuing the DCA way when purchasing Bitcoin, this would help to minimize your losses while waiting for the bull run.
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
December 12, 2022, 05:27:46 PM
When you sell cryptocurrency for less than what you initially invested, it is the only time you will experience a loss. It's quite acceptable to ask for $100,000 in bitcoin before selling. By 2024, it's conceivable that bitcoin may soar to its all-time high, or $100,000. At least by then, the profits from your investment in bitcoin will have completely offset the losses from your investment in alternative cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
December 12, 2022, 05:02:02 PM
Yeah, have to agree with what Lucius says about cycles. They're there and I believe at least some form of a cycle has to take place -- whether or not it will be as predictable in timeframe or in amplitudes (highs and lows) is another thing entirely.
Yes, and unless we break it in this 4 year cycle, then it will have to take place. I understand that there are proponents who says that we might see a super cycle or it will be broken into 2 small cycle because bitcoin narratives have change. However, I think it will remain and continue to hold true as 2022 is the start of the bearcycle.
I still think that we are at that one large increase level, however after the next one it could be broken into two smaller ones. Right now, having 10x or even if you push it 20x is not impossible. The bottom was 16k, which means 320k would be 20x and that is HUGE increase for bitcoin, I am guessing it won't be that high but it is a possibility there. Which means we are talking about something that is a bit harder to handle, and that's going to be the key here for sure, anything above 200k is a huge one large move.

However, if we are talking about something that is two smaller pieces after that, it makes mor sense, like 240k will drop to 100k or something, and then we will go to 300k, only 3x and small, but then it will go towards 150k to 200k and then we will go to 500k, that type of moving is possible.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
December 12, 2022, 03:55:33 PM
Late 2022, Bitcoin price will be above $15k, and not much lower than that. Beginning in 2023, the price of Bitcoin will drop much lower than the price at the end of 2022. But entering Q2 of 2023, the price of Bitcoin will start to pump slowly, approaching 2024 a spike in the price of Bitcoin will begin to appear, or a chart looks like a standing wall. It is entering a bullrun phase, of course we are getting ready to turn a profit. But this is just an analysis, maybe it can't be used as a reference for trading.
Pages:
Jump to: