Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin History Book - Chance to have your own page - 10 pages available! - page 4. (Read 3036 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Looks interesting just form the (tiny) images. Is this a hard copy book?
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
Congratulations on completing your comprehensive research compilation on Bitcoin! Your dedication and effort in compiling this information are truly commendable. This compilation promises to be an invaluable resource for anyone seeking insights into the intricate world of Bitcoin. Great job!

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136
As a way to help me complete 'The Bitcoin History Book 2008-2024' by September 2024, I seek community support.  

If you you would like your full name (or alias) in the book (will be listed on page 6 onwards), please private message me your name and donate at least $5 (crypto equivalent) towards my efforts.  Donation addresses are in the OP. Thank you in advance.

P.S. With sufficient support, I am the type of person who knuckles down and is totally determined.  Please trust me!

Please state which events in 2023 stood out for you. Has it been as eventful as previous years? I look forward to your replies  Cool
legendary
Merry Christmas. I wish you all a holiday with family and friends. I will be spending it with my partner and 2 dogs. Many happy returns.
legendary
Please state which events in 2023 stood out for you. Has it been as eventful as previous years? I look forward to your replies  Cool
There were a lot of events that stood out for me
- Bitcoin price starting low in January and in December ending 20k plus higher.

- A pro bitcoiner being Argentina's president.

- Bitcoin mixers being ceased.

- SBF being sentenced

- BlackRock and others wanting a piece of the Bitcoin pie with their Spot ETF

- Cz and Binance saga

These are a few form me.

Thank you for your input. I have some idea of the major events this year, and love to gain community perspective.

Merry Christmas
Activity: 504
Merit: 283
There were a lot of events that stood out for me
- Bitcoin price starting low in January and in December ending 20k plus higher.

- A pro bitcoiner being Argentina's president.

- Bitcoin mixers being ceased.

- SBF being sentenced

- BlackRock and others wanting a piece of the Bitcoin pie with their Spot ETF

- Cz and Binance saga

These are a few form me.
legendary
legendary
More feedback would be much appreciated...

No one feeling generous this Christmas? The book preview in the OP is effectively around 1/3 of the final pages (300 A4 page book). If you found the early Bitcoin history useful, please donate a small amount towards my efforts to complete all other pages.

Thank you

I don't see why you are constantly looking for financial motivation in a project that does not require any material costs except your time? Your main motivation should be doing something that you consider important, and you invest your free time in it. When the book is finished, you will be able to put it up for sale and all your efforts will pay off Wink

If I find myself with surplus money, I tend to be generous by supporting others. I find that it's not what we have, but how we use what we have to make things happen.

Thank you for your reply
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

No one feeling generous this Christmas? The book preview in the OP is effectively around 1/3 of the final pages (300 A4 page book). If you found the early Bitcoin history useful, please donate a small amount towards my efforts to complete all other pages.

Thank you

I don't see why you are constantly looking for financial motivation in a project that does not require any material costs except your time? Your main motivation should be doing something that you consider important, and you invest your free time in it. When the book is finished, you will be able to put it up for sale and all your efforts will pay off Wink
legendary

Thank you
legendary
Wow!!! I am completely impressed by all of your hard work and I can't wait to see the final product! I am glad to see that this next halving is going to be included and sort of even be like the finalie to your book!!

Absolutely correct. The next halving will be written about.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 534
Wow!!! I am completely impressed by all of your hard work and I can't wait to see the final product! I am glad to see that this next halving is going to be included and sort of even be like the finalie to your book!!
legendary
I'm seeking further feedback on the book preview posted in the opening post. Please read it, and then get back to me. Also, please be generous this holiday season by funding my future efforts to complete the book by September 2024. I look forward to your messages.

Merry Christmas
legendary
I think, I have seen one of your previous posts early this year, your effort will not go in vain. God bless you. But writing a book is a voluntary handwork if you are capable to do it then fire down and if you are not then you have to restructure your plans to write the booth because writing a book is money. Writing a book need strength and time. And the history of Bitcoin is in the whitepaper of Bitcoin and that will be a great help to you. And for the forum anyone who is touched to give you a token will do that, but one thing you have to know is don't expect too much because not everyone will donate it is only for the willing ones. Thank you very much for the effort you are putting in the writing nod the historical background of Bitcoin which will help the next generation because this generation has already know the background of Bitcoin from original paper.

The next generation might have the easy access to the white paper but books like this will be available at all corner in the world for them to read. Therefore you are doing a great job. Keep it up. Help will come your way. But don't depends on human as I said earlier. Congratulations.

I understand your personal perspective. It does take a high degree of patience and perseverance to write a book, especially 300 pages long. The aim remains to complete it in September 2024 regardless of financial support from the community.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I think, I have seen one of your previous posts early this year, your effort will not go in vain. God bless you. But writing a book is a voluntary handwork if you are capable to do it then fire down and if you are not then you have to restructure your plans to write the booth because writing a book is money. Writing a book need strength and time. And the history of Bitcoin is in the whitepaper of Bitcoin and that will be a great help to you. And for the forum anyone who is touched to give you a token will do that, but one thing you have to know is don't expect too much because not everyone will donate it is only for the willing ones. Thank you very much for the effort you are putting in the writing nod the historical background of Bitcoin which will help the next generation because this generation has already know the background of Bitcoin from original paper.

The next generation might have the easy access to the white paper but books like this will be available at all corner in the world for them to read. Therefore you are doing a great job. Keep it up. Help will come your way. But don't depends on human as I said earlier. Congratulations.
legendary
'The Bitcoin History Book 2008-2024' is obviously focused on the history. There will be informative pages from pages 5-43 which have not been decided yet.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 370
I don't care if it feels or looks like futile attempt or something that is quite beneficial, I do not care about the results and how much OP makes or how much it spreads and all that. I care that someone out there wanted to do something like this, and that's a good thing, it's a thing that benefits the whole crypto world and we should be considering that as good, it's a good thing and it should be important.
I really appreciate the initiative as well. Correct me if i'm wrong, he is the first person to introduced this one, this is an authentic idea from him and we all need to show support not only by donating money but also pursuing him to push this through. For the OP, there are lots of genius people here that could add some pieces of information for this project. Make sure it'll be known by money people, and we would like to see people recognizing our forum.

I remember that there were few books that got some attention, I mean there are A LOT of books in bitcoin world regarding crypto but a few of them got super high attention, and yet I still think that they do get old with time, so we should be careful what we write, and OP has done a wonderful job regarding that issue.
I may have heard about bitcoin books, but wasn't able to read one. I'm quite curious what content it will be all about for this book aside from basic information.
legendary
For those who don't know me, I work as a warehouse operative (working class person). I don't aspire to succeed much as an employee, but rather strive to be creative as an individual person. The Bitcoin history book is what I devote significant amounts of time to, aiming to create something special for the community. It is the main avenue through which I am exercising my intelligence and diligence.

I know most people in the community would rather hodl their crypto wealth, but isn't it wise to support community effort. All I seek is donations to aid my effort to create a detailed BTC history book. Please show generosity I once knew the community was renowned for in the early years. I look forward to your messages and feedback. I won't give up the task.
legendary
Merry Christmas to the Bitcoin community. I have completed half the book as of today.

Next year will be when the book is complete  Cool
Merry Christmas to you too. I have been following your update on your book since early this year and I want to see that I am absolutely impressed with the amount of time and effort you are pouring into this book. I hope that you found a sponsor for the book. And I look forward to reading your book. Would it be free or would it be on Amazon for sale. It will be a joyous moment to see this come to fruition. Congratulations

The complete book will be released on Amazon (maybe elsewhere too)
Activity: 504
Merit: 283
Merry Christmas to the Bitcoin community. I have completed half the book as of today.

Next year will be when the book is complete  Cool
Merry Christmas to you too. I have been following your update on your book since early this year and I want to see that I am absolutely impressed with the amount of time and effort you are pouring into this book. I hope that you found a sponsor for the book. And I look forward to reading your book. Would it be free or would it be on Amazon for sale. It will be a joyous moment to see this come to fruition. Congratulations
Pages:
Jump to: