Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin holders will have to pay their tax? - page 25. (Read 4342 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
On contrary nothing bad will happen mate and the expansion of bitcoin community wont be low either because all cryptocurrency trader and investors from cryptocurrency friendly countries also pay tax base on their income. It just that the tax need to be reasonable and not hike.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
In the near future, all countries will be taxing Bitcoin and other crypto money. Everyone pulls it off, but I think it's a good thing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
If bitcoin is regulate in particular country,all the people who holding bitcoin in that country should pay tax.The people who had doing bitcoin related business like trading and mining should pay tax.If bitcoin is regulate in a country,the people will inverse without any fear.

certainity will make investor doesnt worry about their money.there wil much new investor join in crypto market, and have big effect to cryptocurrency price.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
What will happen on BTC if the government will said that all the bitcoin holder have to pay their tax??
Maybe the expansion of BTC community will get low than usual.

no need to worry about it. Because the government does not know exactly who owns the bitcoin and how much they own. Bitcoin is completely transparent with the transaction, but it is also completely anonymous on the owner. It's like a double-edged sword.
That's right no need to worry, nothing to worry because government connot trace our transaction. Bitcoin is secure and we are anonymous, there's nothing more files it's just user name and private key.
A government can implement tax only on products and assets and can not implement on a currency. We use different currencies and government has no right over our holding currencies because tax system is limited only to the assets a person has. Actually government is trying to have a grasp and influence on our cryptocurrencies because it is decentralized and they want to benefit by implementing tax over it but this is irrelevant because it is a currency and not asset.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
If such a way can give a person a sense of security when investing certainly will not affect interest so as to make a person more enthusiastic in finding income to improve the economic system becomes more secure without any obstacles at all.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If bitcoin is regulate in particular country,all the people who holding bitcoin in that country should pay tax.The people who had doing bitcoin related business like trading and mining should pay tax.If bitcoin is regulate in a country,the people will inverse without any fear.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
What will happen on BTC if the government will said that all the bitcoin holder have to pay their tax??

my opinions when the holder of bitcoin must pay taxes, certainly will decrease the number of enthusiasts bitcoin, of course also will be a decrease in transaction even to penguna crypto, but if it happens on what dasa government make the tax burden, and what is the guarantee of tax payments for users and cypto work, I think with the tax should be clear also about reciprocity from government to user crypto, may be useful and successful for all of us
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
I think it is too late. Bitcoin was required to be taxed earlier, now India gets tax from Bitcoin's big account.
Activity: 475
I have been a bitcoin for a while and holds bitcoin if ever it takes on bitcoins holders I think it's hard to be the process and more and more with the hold of bitcoin but I think I'm selling a bitcoin right now and I did not even hold.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
I don't think that the bitcoin holders will have to pay the tax because there is no law in my country that says that i need to pay taxes because i am holding bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies but i think in the future it will happen since cryptocurrencies are getting more attention and it is now being more popular than the past few years.
I think though there is no law stating that you have to pay because you earn from the decentralized currency, it is your obligation to have some share to help the development of the economy. As a citizen and earning good amount, we have to pay the right tax because we are not only helping our self but the country men also. I do not think it can be hard to pay tax when you earn good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
i don't think so. i mean the government taxing BTC or any other kind of crypto currency means that they accept it and crypto currency holders would enjoy the privileges and protection of the government against criminal or civil crimes against it. i just hope that before they implement these taxes that they will actually draft laws for crypto currencies and protect the crypto currency holders and their investments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab

In my own opinion those bitcoin holders does not really need to pay taxes because they are already paying transaction fee's in order to send cryptocurrency to another wallet or paying online bills.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

On the contrary, I believe there will be a rise of Bitcoin investors. The government's acceptance will somehow soothe the doubts of so many people who are only waiting for certain events such as the formal adoption of the government for them to finally join and invest in Bitcoin. Taxing Bitcoin implies that it is already legal. The government cannot tax what is illegal.

But this will not be a good news to people who have entered earlier including myself. I am already fine with Bitcoin not having the nod of the governments. 
I agree that it will make the doubts disappear for the people who have doubts about bitcoin because they think that it is not a great currency and all of the time they always think that bitcoin is just a scam because of its volatility that can make a rich man's poor which is the root for their doubts but if the government will tax it then they will trust bitcoin since the people are relying on the government.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
bad things will happen if bitcoin will be taxed by the government. the real holder and also the trader will definitely decline. and this provides a great opportunity for money laundering mafias, although there is a tax, but keeping the money in bitcoin is much safer.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

On the contrary, I believe there will be a rise of Bitcoin investors. The government's acceptance will somehow soothe the doubts of so many people who are only waiting for certain events such as the formal adoption of the government for them to finally join and invest in Bitcoin. Taxing Bitcoin implies that it is already legal. The government cannot tax what is illegal.

But this will not be a good news to people who have entered earlier including myself. I am already fine with Bitcoin not having the nod of the governments.  
Activity: 146
If the government levies a tax on bitcoin holders, the price of the currency will rise again, because it is a government affirmation of bitcoin. I don't think that will happen. Because bitcoin owners are reluctant to pay taxes.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
I don't think that the bitcoin holders will have to pay the tax because there is no law in my country that says that i need to pay taxes because i am holding bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies but i think in the future it will happen since cryptocurrencies are getting more attention and it is now being more popular than the past few years.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
It will made the bitcoin as trusted asset.All the traders in this world will start to inverse in the trusted asset.Then the demand of bitcoin will increase as like a gold and silver.It will increase the bitcoin investors in a very short time.Hence,the price of bitcoin will reach the unexpected maximum value.
Yes we already paying tax on different item, so if we will pay tax bitcoin it means that bitcoin is legal in our country and that will be a great news about bitcoin, because it will allow us to use bitcoin in our country as a legal currency. I think that there is no doubt that if we will start paying taxes on bitcoin it will make bitcoin more trusted for investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Nope, for me that only depends on country cause sometimes it is only said that you need to pay it but noone control it, that is different in every country and different restrictions are made on crypto.
Yes that is right that different countries have their own strategies about bitcoin, In some countries where bitcoin is legal i think that they may be collecting tax on bitcoin, but i think that those countries who do not yet taken any decision about bitcoin, or those who declare bitcoin as illegal in their countries they may not be collecting tax on bitcoin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think Bitcoin can only be taxed when it was sent to a local exchange and converted to fiat money. As a hodler I can say that tracing or implementing a manual inspection of addresses just to impose tax by governments and banks is pretty complicated as there were millions or billions of adressess one can ever generate if we want. Taxes are good if it will be handed over into good hands too.
Pages:
Jump to: