Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin holders will have to pay their tax? - page 29. (Read 4342 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I think in other countries are paying their taxes since the government are already recognized. And its better to pay taxes and follow the law than banning the bitcoin.
Activity: 101
What will happen on BTC if the government will said that all the bitcoin holder have to pay their tax??
Maybe the expansion of BTC community will get low than usual.

I think, Trading profits are already taxed. Crypto tax already exists. This is part of the necessary rules that can really help improve adoption that goes against your statement. You can not expect to make a profit and do not pay taxes. I think the government can take taxes from my profits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
What will happen on BTC if the government will said that all the bitcoin holder have to pay their tax??

If the government impose Bitcoin tax to the users its mean that Bitcoin investments is legal in the country in which the people are now protected from the scam people who use Bitcoin platform just to steal money from the people. I strongly believed that Bitcoin users will not reduce but it will increase more because people are more confident that every investments that will use Bitcoin platform is now 100% legit due to regulation policy.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370

Tax for bitcoin is not yet implemented in our country.  But if  government requires us to pay taxes then we have no choice but to comply with the law.  I think paying taxes is preferable than totally banning bitcoin in a country.

Bitcoin - Tax...? This is the issue confronted by Bitcoin globally. They want to Regulate Bitcoin  transaction in every way they can, Business world are all aware, that this may happened in the future of Cryopto currency digital transaction. we just don't know when this will be implemented.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
In order to pay tax on cryptocurrencies, it must be recognized at the legislative level. But not all governments are taking the cryptocurrency seriously. Bitcoin is volatile. It is backed by nothing It has no steady price. And I wonder what percentage of this tax will be calculated?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Some countries have made vague references to the existing tax documents without actually trying to accept the hints for a new digital currency. If you are a regular bitcoin user , receive bitcoin and then spend on goods and services, then adhere to the tax laws, you must declare fair market value at the time of purchase.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

I will be more excited and happy if this thing happens,and i believe that if we will onky open our mind and heart on this,taxation is our obligation in every profits we might gain and if we will allow governments getting their part on our community then we will be free and not be banned anymore
i will also feel happy, because this is a sign that btc will be legalized, and we will see rapid btc developments. and of course the current bitcoiner will become rich with the increase of the needy
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

I will be more excited and happy if this thing happens,and i believe that if we will onky open our mind and heart on this,taxation is our obligation in every profits we might gain and if we will allow governments getting their part on our community then we will be free and not be banned anymore
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
For me if the country is legalizing bitcoin it means the government will surely implementing collection of tax.Theres no government legalizing a thing without getting a benefits into it.So bitcoin holders had no choice but to pay it unless they wanted not to obey the law.For me its okay to pay tax in a good way.Its for giving back to our nation.

It's OK to pay taxes in country where governments work for their citizens. Money from tax that we pay should be used for hospitals and free health care, for roads, for social services and development, for so many things. If government od some country don't work for their citizens, people who live there haven't much choices, it's better to keep your bitcoins in some secret wallet and to look how to run away from that country.
But wherever you are from it will depend from what wallet you have and will you be registered bitcoin owner or not. For some services you will have to be registered and to do KYC, but there will always be anonymous, decentralized services where anyone will be able to spend crypto without kyc or asking for some private information's.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
Some countries already implement that bitcoin and cryptocurrecy to be tax. But our government is not for now maybe later if they accept bitcoin as a source of income. For me it is better to be tax so that it will become legal in our country.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
For me if the country is legalizing bitcoin it means the government will surely implementing collection of tax.Theres no government legalizing a thing without getting a benefits into it.So bitcoin holders had no choice but to pay it unless they wanted not to obey the law.For me its okay to pay tax in a good way.Its for giving back to our nation.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

I don't think that something like this will ever happen.
For example, governments can't control bitcoin because it's decentralized and anonymous.
Most countries don't accept bitcoin as currency, money or financial asset.
Central bank in my country already issued statement that bitcoin is not currency or financial asset.
So, we can't pay tax directly here but indirectly, when we exchange btc to fiat and withdraw.

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Might get low but there is also a posibility for a larger community. Why?
It is like they are saying it is already legalized by putting tax in it. Right?
It is already an approval of the government.
Bad side? Large investor might be escaping from this. Withdrawal and then not going back anymore. Giving a large blow to the bitcoin price to go down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Some transactions are being taxed already and maybe some of us aren't just well informed about it. Even transfering transactions are being taxed. I think it would really be a big burden for us if we'll be taxed more. I think the transactions fees are already enough.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
well any goverment already started to begin in this thing, but there still not giving any tax into it too, well hopefully goverment who don't giving a tax i think want to make people moved into it before giving it tax
Activity: 98
How can? there is no institution or authority that controls bitcoin and as far as I know there is no provision of law on taxation of bitcoin or other crypto money
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

Bitcoin holders are not supposed to pay their tax, unless there is a wealth tax in your country. The income tax and capital gains tax needs to be paid only if you are converting your coins to fiat (at a profit).
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
That's will happen when your government already legalized bitcoin. Tax is primary income for every country so without tax, they can't fix your any public service.

I'm usually pay tax when I try to withdraw my BTC into fiat at my local exchange
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
of course not, because if you have to pay the tax it is very harmful and it is not good that means extortion because bitcoin in the blockchain does not charge at all for the holder.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

I think it would be correct to answer this question by thinking about two different situations. In the first case we will examine anonymous wallet owners. How will they tax an unshared purse on the Internet or any stock exchange? This wallet will not be taxed unless it is really an idea of the owner of that wallet. But if you look at the second case, yes, taxation will be possible because the wallet account in this case will be shared by the owner on the internet or this information will be exported to some stock exchange sites. In this way the state will be able to acquire the wallet and tax on these gains.
there is another problem for the government. They can't force me to exchange bitcoins to pay taxes. This means that they will have to recognize bitcoin as a currency and take taxes in bitcoins. I'm sure they'll never go for it. The government will lose more from the fact that it recognizes bitcoin than it will earn on taxes from it. I'm not talking about the fact that the purses can be beyond the jurisdiction of the government.
Pages:
Jump to: