Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin how important to you? - page 2. (Read 2888 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 18, 2017, 05:06:49 AM
I admit that bitcoin is a part of my everyday life. That is how important bitcoin to me. Bitcoin gives me an extra income to give the needs of my child. I will say that without bitcoin im incomplete.

Yes, according can be a day work or passive income in everyday life. I think if your child is major you could teach about bitcoin to them and they can start earning by it. If you look how it is possible you could check the thread in economics stating how to teach about btc to children or teenagers.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 18, 2017, 01:53:46 AM
Bitcoin is very important for me because i don't have a regular job but i have bitcoin and i joined a signature campaign offers better work and better salary than a regular job. Bitcoin is also important for me because it gives me opportunity to buy the things that i want by my hard earned bitcoins without asking for help of my parents.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
February 17, 2017, 10:12:30 PM
I admit that bitcoin is a part of my everyday life. That is how important bitcoin to me. Bitcoin gives me an extra income to give the needs of my child. I will say that without bitcoin im incomplete.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 17, 2017, 08:42:53 PM
Bitcoin is very important to me. Bitcoin has brought some changes in my life. Especially in financial terms, it provided positive contributions.
I think it's both technologically and monetary.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
February 17, 2017, 12:36:37 PM
Very important i live now 3 years from my bitcoins.

I trade very much  Grin

You are a very different kind of brand. Vividly acting, entrepreneur trader SEO and whatsnot. But there are other kinds who aren't looking for how to get rich, but more focusing on protecting their wealthes already existing.
And for those Bitcoin is just a second leg to stand upon, next to more conservative portfolio positions. Actually a quite risky one, we can merely look back on some eight years of existence.
Activity: 322
February 17, 2017, 12:22:39 PM
bitcoin for me is very important, hence all my needs in a month could be offset by the bitcoin I have.

how about you let share the same or different here?
Yes Bitcoin is very important for me Because When I am new to Online Earning then I Firstly Earned Something Online By Using Bitcoin So It has Gave me Some Financial Freedom So That's Why it's Very important to Me
Activity: 323
February 16, 2017, 01:55:04 PM
bitcoin is very important for the present and the future, because until now its presence is still sngat searched the crowd, my life is very important bitcoin usefulness example, buy credits, purchase electricity tokens, to let grow bitcoin trading his
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 15, 2017, 11:03:19 PM
It is very important to me and I seem to not be able to live without it. And I won't change that for the world. Smiley
Some people make a living from it.
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
February 15, 2017, 10:02:04 PM
Bitcoin is life changing opportunity for me because the price of Bitcoin is keep on increasing, so i keep start investing into bitcoin on monthly basis. So it will give huge profits when it reaches to more than 1500$. I am keep waiting for my turn to make some decent money with bitcoin.
Activity: 924
February 15, 2017, 05:38:05 PM
bitcoin for me is very important, hence all my needs in a month could be offset by the bitcoin I have.

Its been a long time sincei've become prtner of bitcoin i trusted with nitcoin with all my money  all i need in life bitcoin can do it you need a hard work to achieved what you dreamed in life not only sreaming but to reach that goal im the end with bitcoin nothing is imposible.
Activity: 323
February 15, 2017, 12:07:07 PM
bitcoin is certainly very important for me, karwena of my bitcoin so have an extra income that had often borrow here and there, but now it can provide color in my life, all because bitcoin hiduop me so much more elevated in rank.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
February 15, 2017, 10:29:29 AM

Bitcoin is easy to get from internet and hold them ny using web wallets you can also get bitcoins from faucets and other activity like gambling and by joining signature campaigns i already reach my goal in life because of bitcoin this is i really wany personal computer had an iphone because of bitcoin i get my gadgets i can say bitcoin is life
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 15, 2017, 08:52:18 AM
Bitcoin is very important to me, just like other comment since I know bitcoin and use it I get a lot of advantages. I can get a regular income every month from signature campaign, and I get to know the trade is interesting (I was also able to get a decent income in the trade). Income and little knowledge of the most important that I get in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
February 15, 2017, 03:10:48 AM
I used bitcoin to finance one of my website. So in essence bitcoin,
put a "extra money" on my wallet. And that extra money give me
other options where to put in. In this case I put up a website to
earn more. Another positive thing having bitcoin is I can buy commodities
in the internet and pay with bitcoins. I also used bitcoin to pay other
bills that needs to be settled. So without bitcoin, I would not
enjoy the financial freedom I'm having right now.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 14, 2017, 04:01:06 PM
They more you get into Bitcoin the more it can get important. It's a nice way for alternative payment. It is always good to have a good range of paying options available.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Entrepreneur
February 14, 2017, 03:55:51 PM
Very important i live now 3 years from my bitcoins.

I trade very much  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 14, 2017, 02:37:08 PM
Bitcoin is money so of course its really important not to mention on how obtaining them..
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 14, 2017, 01:45:07 PM

just like how it is important to you, bitcoin has become important to me the same as fiat currency because it helps me to sustain my needs and expenses in every month . I am now able to pay some of my expenses in school whether it is a tuition fee or a monthly budget allowance which is not that easy for me to do before . I am very thankful that I have found bitcoin and knew many things about it .
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
February 14, 2017, 11:07:26 AM

Bitcoin is big part of my life, i mean its so unique, better than gold for me etc.
Trully fantastic technology. I wish so much it will grow steadly and become worldwide known.
Activity: 378
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange
February 14, 2017, 07:44:14 AM
Bitcoin has become very important to me.

It allows me to have an additional way of storing value and spreading the risk between savings, stocks and cryptocurrency.

While there is some risk associated with safekeeping and being responsible for your own coins, I think the freedom it generates is worth the effort.

It really worth the effort ,it will help a lot in making our transaction easier ,there will be no doubt that bitcoin is the best in having transactions fast ,comfortable and easier. We can guarantee too the bitcoin security.
Pages:
Jump to: