Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin how important to you? - page 3. (Read 2888 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
February 14, 2017, 07:39:08 AM
Bitcoin has become very important to me.

It allows me to have an additional way of storing value and spreading the risk between savings, stocks and cryptocurrency.

While there is some risk associated with safekeeping and being responsible for your own coins, I think the freedom it generates is worth the effort.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
February 14, 2017, 03:39:13 AM
bitcoin for me is very important, hence all my needs in a month could be offset by the bitcoin I have.

how about you let share the same or different here?

for me also bitcoin is very important, as i am now increasing my rank with quality posting so that i can earn nicely through signature campaign, right now i am earning through trading and sports betting.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
February 14, 2017, 03:29:10 AM
Not long ago, Bitcoin was a white paper for me. Now it is getting more and more important for me since I realized the impact it could have to my (future) life. I read a lot about the technology and try to understand everything. If 100% means it is totally important for me then I am at maybe 30% at the moment  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
February 14, 2017, 03:22:24 AM
Bitcoin has given me financial freedom and  has paved way for new products and services to be produced using its technology and I get to be part of this revolutionary era
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
February 14, 2017, 02:18:03 AM
Bitcoin isn't that important.

I think of the new version of digital currencies as a means of payment. If I just did what I do without Bitcoin then I would just use another payment processor like PayPal or Payza or something.

Bitcoin does feature some things like low transaction fee's and public receipts but nothing really gives it the importance to have it as a thing to make it more likeable than any other payment system. Money is money.

Learning Bitcoin is fun, learning how to use money online if Bitcoin goes blank is another thing also.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
February 14, 2017, 12:40:28 AM
Bitcoin is important and I think it will certainly be more popular as time goes on. Hopefully more and more people continue to use it and it grows as it is really a great technology. Sometimes it is easy to forget that bitcoin holds a real value so you may not always treat it with the same respect that you would fiat, but you should.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
February 13, 2017, 05:28:23 PM
I think it is not that really important to me because I am just surfing the waves towards the innovative future, bitcoin is really popular these days as a virtual currency, I want to earn some. And it has a great and awesome prize, which we can have a profit from trading them or exchanging to money.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
February 13, 2017, 04:10:34 PM
I don't know yet how important it is or it will be. I put few $ in it just to try the technology
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 13, 2017, 02:35:42 PM
Bitcoin is important for me because I can have an extra income every month earning BTCs on the internet. It's very helpful for who needs money to complement the income or for who isn't able to earn decent salaries. And it's also important because the taxation is low, allowing us to have a bigger profit when using it, instead of using fiat, which we need to pay higher fees lowering our profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
February 13, 2017, 02:04:54 PM
bitcoin for me is very important, hence all my needs in a month could be offset by the bitcoin I have.

I would like to share Smiley Bitcoin is one of the most important thing in my life because you easily earn it from the internet with no hard work from it you just gotta take the risk to earn bitcoin and that's your  time its not that difficult. I value it the most it helps me with my financial problem i just buy stuff on the internet those cheap stuff has nothing in the real world can buy so its really important to me Cheesy it helps my life style great and happy for bitcoin i am greatful Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
February 13, 2017, 01:32:48 PM
Bitcoin is money so it is important as money for most of us i guess. If we are working to earn bitcoin we definitely working to get money, and that is why we are in bitcoin coz this is important to us, right?
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
February 13, 2017, 12:48:43 PM

Pages:
Jump to: