Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin, I salute your final ATH. - page 11. (Read 3348 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
March 14, 2021, 10:53:06 AM
There are tons of people online trolling others and writing stuff that are as obviously wrong as saying 2+2 equals 100, they do this because they get zero attention from any other human in life, it is really difficult for these people to communicate in other way or make friends so what they do is write wrong stuff and get attention and that becomes the only human communication they have in life.

Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
March 14, 2021, 10:49:10 AM
Lol, we are above 60k now Cheesy. 58k as "as high as bitcoin  will ever be" already broken, doesn't matter if it goes any higher or lower, it doesn't change the fact that bitcoin has reached 60k, this is already over and not even a remotely important to see bitcoin at any price. The premise was "bitcoin will not go above 58k again" and it did. Hence we can easily say that the fact that proudhon is a troll is true, that was just a simple cry for attention and nothing else.

There are tons of people online trolling others and writing stuff that are as obviously wrong as saying 2+2 equals 100, they do this because they get zero attention from any other human in life, it is really difficult for these people to communicate in other way or make friends so what they do is write wrong stuff and get attention and that becomes the only human communication they have in life.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
March 14, 2021, 05:24:32 AM
This thread, with all the math and science that showers on everyone gets a sail of approval fro the most helpful thoughts to have in mind during ATHs. So far, this confirmed science is sustaining the price in a marvelous way and who are we to stop it?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
March 14, 2021, 12:45:05 AM
My original calculations were a little off and I did not expect fake news to push bitcoin's last bull run as high as ~$58k $60.4k $61.8k. The power of fake news is powerful. So there it is, the highest price bitcoin will ever see -- $58k $60.4k $61.8k. The next decade will be the story of the unwinding of bitcoin and all the chaos that will unfold as that process plays out. Congrats to anyone who sold at $58k $60.4k $61.8k, and good luck to the rest. I hope everyone is able to find an exit soon enough not to lose everything. Cheers, everyone. It's been a fun experiment, but this is the official, confirmed end.

You will have to recalculate your final ATH for bitcoin every week/month but crossing out your previous ATH  Cheesy

I am not saying that we are going straight to 100,000$ but 61.8K is not the top for this bull run.
legendary
March 13, 2021, 09:12:44 PM

Pretty obvious long term trend developing.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
March 13, 2021, 08:58:27 PM
What can I say, I'm committed to helping people.

Can you bear-shill a bit more please - we're stuck at $61k, need to get it going again. Thank you so much.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3505
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
March 13, 2021, 08:35:07 PM
This is just the beginning of this bull run. This will definitely be different from others and I can foresee a minimum of $200k before the end of this year. All-time high just getting going.

i think proudhons maths and sciences would like a word with you.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
March 13, 2021, 07:52:32 PM
This is just the beginning of this bull run. This will definitely be different from others and I can foresee a minimum of $200k before the end of this year. All-time high just getting going.
legendary
March 13, 2021, 07:14:30 PM
Very minor oversight in my highly predictive scientific math model. I have updated OP to account for small error. Otherwise, model still perfectly scientifically on track.

It needs another update...

Updated my model.

OMG, I come back to this forum after 10 years and @proudhon is still here?  I didn't expect any of us the old timers to still be around.  Last time I remember hearing your bearish wisdom was when BTC was < $100  Cheesy

What can I say, I'm committed to helping people.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 13, 2021, 07:12:10 PM
Very minor oversight in my highly predictive scientific math model. I have updated OP to account for small error. Otherwise, model still perfectly scientifically on track.

It needs another update... your maths and science sucks  Kiss

We are only three months and he will update it a lot of time now, I hope he will not delete his old prediction, I will comeback here at the end of this year and check how many update he has created I figure that Bitcoin will reach $100k this year, hoping it will we are still in the bull run and people's motivation to buy is still there.
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
March 13, 2021, 06:46:14 PM

Updated my model.

OMG, I come back to this forum after 10 years and @proudhon is still here?  I didn't expect any of us the old timers to still be around.  Last time I remember hearing your bearish wisdom was when BTC was < $100  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
March 13, 2021, 05:51:39 PM
----------------------------
Today's Date: 3/13/2021
----------------------------

From the current price from Coinmarketcap.com

www.coinmarketcap.com

ATH Today as of this post! ATH! So 'far' today anyway!

Current Price: $61,450.30 USD.

Total BTC Needed: 16.27 BTC! For 1,000,000.00 USD!

Again, using this latest price! From www.coinmarketcap.com!
legendary
March 13, 2021, 05:51:11 PM

Updated my model.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
March 13, 2021, 04:12:40 PM

It needs another update... your maths and science sucks  Kiss
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
March 13, 2021, 02:23:33 PM

Fud is everywhere when you try to do something against it and it has lost its generosity because you missed your trip.  I think there's no other reason to talk about your nonsense.  Bitcoin is making great again, $ 60k is still creating cravings, and $ 100k will be the perfect destination. Kk Kiss

Bitcoin is doing great and this is confirmed by today's new ATH above $60k. That the $100k level will be reached is certain and it is only a matter of time. I think we should think about lower resistance levels for now ($70k, $80k ..) but nobody will stop us from dreaming about $200k ..  Cool Grin

No doubt, bitcoin will hit $100k milestone sooner or later. But there will be major correction like this as bull run isn't mean to be pumped without any correction. Like @longyenthanh said, we should focus on the $70k or $74k resistance zone. If we compare this current correction with the previous one of January 2021, than we might see a 40-41% pump in the upcoming days/weeks/months from $60k price level. So, it looks like $74k might be the next target and we might get major correction again after hitting that milestone and than aim for $100k.  Wink
legendary
March 13, 2021, 01:19:11 PM

Please keep updating it while we go to the m00n  Grin

P.S. Don't forget to increase your high leveraged shorts  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
March 13, 2021, 01:16:03 PM

Please keep updating it while we go to the m00n  Grin

P.S. Don't forget to increase your high leveraged shorts  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
March 13, 2021, 01:02:00 PM
My original calculations were a little off and I did not expect fake news to push bitcoin's last bull run as high as ~$58k $60.4k.
LOL.  I guess you have to keep editing that number as bitcoin keep chugging along.  And actually I didn't realize it got as high as $60.4k but I'll take your word for it since it's not that far away from that valuation right now.

If that is indeed the all-time high, I suspect bitcoin will probably surpass that by the end of the weekend.  The bullish sentiment is still very, very strong--and that's aside from all the "fake news" OP mentioned (and I'm not exactly sure what news or what's fake about said news anyway).  People are just buying bitcoin like crazy right now, and just wait until the Americans get the next stimulus check.  A day or two after those are received, you can look at $60.4k in the rear view mirror and wave goodbye to it.

So you say.
legendary
March 13, 2021, 12:40:35 PM
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
March 13, 2021, 11:45:15 AM
Bitcoin is doing great and this is confirmed by today's new ATH above $60k. That the $100k level will be reached is certain and it is only a matter of time. I think we should think about lower resistance levels for now ($70k, $80k ..) but nobody will stop us from dreaming about $200k ..  Cool Grin
Nothing is impossible and there is nothing wrong with the dreamer. If bitcoin get more support from investor, then $100K will be hit very soon. Maybe bitcoin holder really want bitcoin to hit $100K now, but it will all take some time. I believe there is still a long way to go to get to $100K, as it is still possible to see bitcoin price undergo a correction. The number of bitcoin currently in circulation is 18,652,743 BTC, and I'm sure investor find them rare. Scarcity will cause price to continue to rise and it is still very possible that this dream will come true.
Pages:
Jump to: