Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in August? - page 13. (Read 1965 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 11:15:22 PM
August will just tease us a small and sudden rise probably but no significant rise will happen. It will just give us a sign if either the coming months will going to be positive and August will be the critical period for that. If it shows a healthy months then definitely a bull run is really going to happen.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 11:07:53 PM
I think the bitcoin price will increase drastically at the end of the year, maybe the grow up of bitcoin price could happen in august but still allow for a correction again
I see the development of Bitcoin now, I do not expect too high because until now the movement of Bitcoin is still insignificant, I think Bitcoin in August will not give us a big surprise.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 10:04:41 PM
I think the bitcoin price will increase drastically at the end of the year, maybe the grow up of bitcoin price could happen in august but still allow for a correction again
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 10:00:43 PM
No one can say for certain,we are all hopeful though. A ray of hope on the horizon is the SEC issue of possibly allowing CBOE to trade Bitcoin ETF. Such move will bring in a flood of new investors

As a participants of this community we need to believe and always hopeful for the good all of us and let us be prepared always for what happened to crypto world this last quarter.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
July 29, 2018, 09:18:16 PM
I think the growth of bitcoin in August is not much different from the bitcoin growth in July that we will pass, its movement is estimated to be between 10% -15% per month.
Hopefully this month bitcoin can penetrate the figure 9K USD Where the increase to be achieved as last year will be easier they pass.
Activity: 210
July 29, 2018, 09:08:08 PM
It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?
Right now Bitcoin is very bullish hope the resistance around $10000 levels would break in upcoming weeks and I wish it will go to alt season before breaking the major resistance around $16500 levels which will set all the coins for their new all time high but I feel it will happen in the month of December. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 224
July 29, 2018, 08:34:07 PM
It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?

Now the upcoming of August the price of the BTC is becoming good if you invest by July then you will probably earn big. If you know how to trade then you will have a triple return of investment. If the price in the market becomes dump it is okay cause the price will get pump after the dumping of the price. If you are trading then you missed the last pump of the price and you haven't sell or trade you coin then you are not lose cause you can wait for the next pump of the price in the market. Then do not worry because you can still earn with the hodling of the coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
July 29, 2018, 05:47:44 PM
I think the growth of bitcoin in August is not much different from the bitcoin growth in July that we will pass, its movement is estimated to be between 10% -15% per month.
Activity: 448
July 29, 2018, 02:16:34 PM
Bitcoin in August in positive and bullish and the market may bounce back like before previous all-time high price bitcoin may touch lets hope for the best
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
July 29, 2018, 12:20:53 PM
A 30%+ rise in few days isn't drastic then what is?

Bitcoin went to $8k+ from $6k in few days. This is good enough a growth brought by ETF speculation. But yes this growth wasn't seen in altcoins which made the market bit dull. ETF speculation is expected to bring more growth near 16th Aug. Before the news, the pump is definite. But after it, the scenario will depend upon whether the ETF get launched or not. 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
July 29, 2018, 12:16:21 PM
I think this august market will still be like this alone or even in this year the market will be like this time, because last year was very big bull run in market cryptocurrency. and my view this year we will still recover the price, maybe bitcoin can go up at the most $12k price this year and the next bullish will happen in 2019 or in 2020.
Activity: 266
July 29, 2018, 12:12:39 PM
I think that Bitcoin can reach 10.000$ in August if there won't be any unexpected problems with the whole crypto. Also some good news from the ETF would be really important for people to start investing more in Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
July 29, 2018, 11:47:15 AM
I am pretty sure there's no need in describing such a rich ICO-project. It tells everything by itself AutoBlockX. #AutoBlockX Auto Block
Join here: https://www.theautoblock.com/
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
July 29, 2018, 11:41:57 AM
ye hopefully the price of bitcoin masters will get better in early August until the end of 2018 this master of success and perfect.
Activity: 490
July 29, 2018, 11:32:59 AM
The bitcoin community will increase, and the price will rise even slightly. But sometimes it will go down with increased altcoin.
Activity: 111
July 29, 2018, 11:03:22 AM
it will not be clear, everything can happen. It will probably increase the price.
Activity: 210
July 29, 2018, 10:42:25 AM
As expected, in August almost all the coins are up but BTC will be a strong penny and that is why many people hold BTC and buy more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 10:29:09 AM
The current price of bitcoin goes above $8,000, Maybe the bullish trend has begun. Well, i hope if it can touch $10,000 in the beginning or mid august.
This is unlikely, yet investors understand that ETF will not be approved so quickly because they will try to capture profits from recent growth in order to purchase in the fall.
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 06:56:23 PM
The price of Bitcoin in August will reach $15000.Today the price of Bitcoin has crossed $8000.This is good growth.The number of investors will increase.
I do not think Bitcoin prices will be able to rise to $ 15,000 in August because if the ETF fails, then think that Bitcoin prices will fall. We should not take the time to predict the price of Bitcoin in August. We should wait

I see the current market conditions, I do not expect too much on Bitcoin because there is still a possibility to experience a decline, now the best choice in my opinion is to hold the coin until the market is fully recovered.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
July 24, 2018, 06:46:23 PM
Thats really funny when people ask: bitcoin this month? Maybe this? Or maybe next? NOBODY can predict price. Technical analysis can tell you a lot, but sometimes it simply doesnt work with no reason, all we can do just watch and wait, so 50/50
Pages:
Jump to: