Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in August? - page 16. (Read 1965 times)

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
July 23, 2018, 06:54:48 PM
The market is now deflected by the thought and anticipation of many people, now other coins are not growing only the BTC is rising in this difficult time. Perhaps in August prices will rise to the moon

It would be the best time to buy some altcoins these is where the easy profit would be getting from since most of the people are concentrated in the bitcoin ETF hype. Just keep on buying on the dips of your favorite altcoin and who knows August might be the bull market enters.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
July 23, 2018, 06:53:31 PM
For your information, bitcoin has reached 7k now and it continues to increase for days. July has been a great month and the hopes of regaining its high value is possible. If this continues, we can achieve high values again on the first two weeks of August. I hope its not the same as the one day pump happened last time.
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 06:30:26 PM
The market is now deflected by the thought and anticipation of many people, now other coins are not growing only the BTC is rising in this difficult time. Perhaps in August prices will rise to the moon
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 06:26:10 PM
It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?

It is currently in July, and the BTC rate tends to increase to $ 8000. It is anticipated that in August, ETH will continue to fall and BTC will continue to rise in the exchange rate, which is expected to reach $ 10,000 after the end of August to prepare for the pump in Q4. 2018.
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
July 23, 2018, 06:08:48 PM
After the BTC rally, the subcoin rally will begin. I hope the scenario is the same as last year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 06:02:22 PM
Bitcoin in August can be traded along 8000 to 9000 USD,I think the market has enter into a bull market and demand of bitcoins in the next month will make the price rise higher than it has done in the previous week.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 23, 2018, 04:06:43 PM
I'm tired of guessing and thinking every month. if you believe in this technology, you don't have to count the days. don't depend on a specific time. imagine the future. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 03:46:19 PM
Bitcoin in august I think there will be a spike from now even though it's not very high but there must be an increase in bitcoin for August and bitcoin prices are quite stable.
So if you want to invest bitcoin, buy in july now when bitcoin goes down.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
July 23, 2018, 03:41:29 PM
It is no longer news that Bitcoin went below 6k recently and all hell was let loosed but generally the coin remained within the 6k threshold. We are almost half of July and nothing drastic has happened as per the price of Bitcoin. Do we expect to see a serious upward trend beyond the current price in August?
hope for the ride is certainly in waiting for by other friends. because the rise of bitcoin is one of our luck in the future because the price of coin ride that has been awaited of course long enough. especially if the price down certainly will be a lot of anxiety with this situation.
copper member
Activity: 126
July 23, 2018, 03:25:16 PM
I'm sure that in August the price of bitcoin will go even lower. Until the price of $ 5000 is reached for one
bitcoin price will not start to grow.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 03:02:52 PM
bitcoin in the month of aguustus will still stay at the current price despite the increase I think the increase is only slightly. other than that the price movement of cryptocurrency still can not be predicted to rise drastically. so to expect bitcoin prices up to 2x is still limited to the imagination.
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 02:57:44 PM
There is a serious upward trend right now that Bitcoin price is trying to break $7,800 barrier. After breaking the new target will be $10,000.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 23, 2018, 02:10:26 PM
if I think in the coming month the bitcoin will go up and the coin and altcoin coins will also go up. because now this bitcoin again rises steadily despite the slow increase in value
Activity: 406
July 23, 2018, 02:00:56 PM
people are waiting for august 10th, if etf is accepted then everybody think that bitcoin will increase very much, we dont know it can be like this but we will see soon this things.
Activity: 252
July 23, 2018, 01:56:53 PM
without doubts the market is exposed to serious speculation to fleece from hamsters. in August I think that growth of bitcoin won't be, it would be good if in a fleta I was at least, and growth I think towards the end of a year
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

I think you should always think according to your observations on the market, instead of the speculations. I think August is a very near future to us and in my opinion, the prices are unlikely to change fastly in this august.
In August I think there will be a good volume of trades, and therefore the price will be able to grow well if there is a good news background, only now I do not think that during this period we will fly to the moon.
Activity: 448
July 22, 2018, 06:03:17 PM

I think you should always think according to your observations on the market, instead of the speculations. I think August is a very near future to us and in my opinion, the prices are unlikely to change fastly in this august.
Activity: 644
July 22, 2018, 05:39:25 PM
Hopefully we could see something good by the end of august so that bitcoin can recover and we'll see bitcoin in another all time high within the end of the year.

This is what I actually share to many people via post. I believe bitcoin will grow more than expected value at the end of the year but that rally will start from this coming August onwards. Please do not worry about price fluctuations and keep on investing your money on all the top cryptocurrencies.
I am sure with in this year end we will find profit in your hand.

yes I also believe it will be bitcoin growth by the end of the year will certainly reach its highest point from the end of last year. coins fluctuate in my opinion is reasonable because in the absence of fluctuations do not know will be brought to the direction where bitcoin later, could be the price continues to increase or even decrease. it's best to keep the coins we already have, and buy again with another capital if the price goes back down
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 22, 2018, 04:15:59 PM
Hopefully we could see something good by the end of august so that bitcoin can recover and we'll see bitcoin in another all time high within the end of the year.

This is what I actually share to many people via post. I believe bitcoin will grow more than expected value at the end of the year but that rally will start from this coming August onwards. Please do not worry about price fluctuations and keep on investing your money on all the top cryptocurrencies.
I am sure with in this year end we will find profit in your hand.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 04:06:23 PM
We all are waiting for this event with great patience. I think the likelihood of a good outcome is very high, and that's why everyone is waiting so much for it. So soon everything will be. Cheesy
at least if we analyze all the summer periods of the past, then August is a turning point in the pricing of the crypto currency. In summer, prices always fall, because there is a season of vacations. I believe that the end of August and the beginning of September, the red color will change to the green color of the market.
I do not even know how to relate to these forecasts, because there have always been many words, but nothing was justified. I suggest we wait a bit and see what results August will bring.
Pages:
Jump to: