Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in business industry - page 15. (Read 3821 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 02:00:33 AM
You can also use this bitcoin trading opportunity by investing in bitcoin. Because now you can earn better by earning bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are now better in the market. And now this is A good way to make money by selling this bitcoin.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 01:58:31 AM
If the Bitcoin community will keep on growing, then there is no doubt that in the near future almost every industries will come to engage the involvement of Bitcoins, and most especially in the business industry since people can really see the great potential of crypto currencies in business aside from being a good medium for investments.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 01:54:08 AM
Bitcoin is a great crypto currency that has so many good features that offering us that our fiat currencies cannot give to us. Though the popularity of Bitcoin, there are so many industries that accept and engage in partnership with this crypto currency, and the business industry is what Bitcoin also in good help to make every business furnish and bring the best of it.
Activity: 210
July 20, 2018, 01:21:24 AM
It could happen because Bitcoin is very profitable if used for investment facilities.
Bitcoin has a very high value and usually a high price increase, therefore, it is the desire of many people to invest in Bitcoin.
Do not rule out if Bitcoin will be the focus of a company's investment.
Activity: 182
July 20, 2018, 01:17:51 AM
I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley

Yes, there’s a possibility that a business would invest in Bitcoin. When it comes to a company that specializes in bitcoins, my professor used to work in a company wherein they call CEOs and elite businessmen and pursue them to buy or invest in Bitcoin.
right and now it's a lot of industries that use bitcoin as an investment in business, let alone large big companies that would have been using bitcoin and it's clear if I see in the world...
yes I agree, if bitcoin is more popular in the next few years and people know more about bitcoin. bitcoin has a lot of chances, maybe by making the company with people in it who have a lot of money to invest in bitcoin and try to move the market so that it can profit a lot.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 01:17:09 AM
definately,bitcoin can used in any business industries.Bitcoin can used as part of their business transactions regardless to the nature of business,location,distance and other aspects that affect business industries.Industries may used bitcoin as payment for other services and/or business industries may offers a variety of services for clients.Each business industries may create a sales team which focuses on any bitcoin or crypto transactions to prevent any sanctions on the part of business.
Activity: 140
July 20, 2018, 12:58:22 AM
Well it is a very good news because if that rhing happen wow it is really amazing.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
July 20, 2018, 12:50:49 AM
I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley
I do not see any sense in creating a legal enterprise that would direct its authorized capital to buy bitcoin. This is quite possible to do and individual people, why unite and create a certain legal entity? Moreover, in this case there can be various difficulties with government bodies, since such an enterprise will have signs of an investment company, and for this, licenses and many different approvals and restrictions are needed. In general, it is not worth it.
Activity: 19
July 20, 2018, 12:31:19 AM
I dont get it? it is safe to say that you are requesting an organization that is set up just to center around bitcoin or alts? In the event that that it is at that point, there are a large number of those organizations. The most well known one are from the exchanging and crypto wallet organization. Yet, in the event that you will simply make those organization without any preparation, I feel that could require a ton of occupation to do. Those organization that are beginning these days that emphasis on crypto may be gotten into the administration crytptosweep venture. Yet, I think to guarantee that you could complete it, you need a political friend to encourage you and bolster the organization.
Activity: 406
July 19, 2018, 11:59:20 PM
Just a little information. In Russia, bitcoin is so important to their business industry now a days. Back then in Russia, before you can say that you are a rich person, you need first to have a lot of oil, gold and money. But now, do you believe that Russia replaced the oil and they set the bitcoin as one of the categories before you will considered as rich person. That is how much bitcoin is important to them.
Activity: 278
July 19, 2018, 11:40:49 PM
I believe that bitcoin is already a very profitable asset and can be managed by any company or person to invest and obtain profitability in the short, medium or long term.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
July 19, 2018, 11:18:44 PM
Predicting the intervention of Bitcoin on the Cryptocurrency Industry, we can state that it had a great effect on inspiring the estimations of Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin may assume a part on improving a method of exchange in the Business Industry yet we may see a few directions on how we can utilize it later on the off chance that it is executed in some legitimate exchanges.
Activity: 78
July 19, 2018, 11:10:41 PM
Lots of opportunity when it comes to Bitcoin. Anyone can mine and trade through Bitcoin which probably could lead to become a business and there is also an existing company which uses Bitcoin.

I think, a business is running because of money and exchanges. With that, Bitcoin procedures are already considered a business. When the time comes of development and improvement of cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is surely become part of the industry in many places of the world.

Furthermore, Bitcoin also creates jobs for the community. It is also contributes to the nation building and economy growth of the country.

So, Bitcoin must be part of the industry
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 10:59:39 PM
I think there are already some big companies that already do business like that, get profit from bitcoin with investment or just accept payment with crypto. many are already aware of the current crypto. it looks like it's no longer a new thing.

bitcoin is a big business to create altcoins. working as an exchange currency when buying and selling altcoins bitcoin makes a big business.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
July 14, 2018, 07:46:23 PM
I think there are already some big companies that already do business like that, get profit from bitcoin with investment or just accept payment with crypto. many are already aware of the current crypto. it looks like it's no longer a new thing.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 07:43:31 PM
bitcoin, including assets as well as digital business field is very useful to help the economic growth community. especially bitcoin provides an opportunity for the poor to become a millionaire in the future .
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

Any thoughts? Smiley

A true huge industry for you to plan well before coming in; knowing exactly which area you want to come and specialize in. This is very key so you don't get tossed here and there or become greedy. Even with the static and dipping markets, some traders are still making some profits. So, investments made here are still yielding as long as you know your area of focus.
Activity: 392
July 14, 2018, 07:35:38 PM

Any thoughts? Smiley

Well, i see this can be possible. I think sometime in the future this will occur and eventually will happen. Peoples mindset has different opinion for business and someone with money will think of this sooner and start what you are thinking.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 04:43:27 AM
Bitcoin is good for business. People will know that the business is open to this kind of change in currency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
July 06, 2018, 04:30:26 AM
yeah agree with it, bitcoin right now are being so favorite for people to investing in it, but i just hoping bitcoin in business industry such a payment method or else
Pages:
Jump to: