Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in business industry - page 18. (Read 3821 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 05:32:52 AM
bitcoin industry business seems to be able to survive when bitcoin has a very high demand and there are still people who use bitcoin, when no one is using again then bitcoin will end.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 05:22:40 AM
If it sees and considers that today more and more global companies are supporting bitcoin then most likely for a company specializing bitcoin investment is very likely to happen. Maybe later how it works like an exchange but it would be better if there is improvisation and development are much different.
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 05:06:22 AM
Bitcoin is not just a new form of money, and it is not just a store of value. It is probably the most important, a public account, and it contains the true innovative possibilities of technology with many arguments which are known as the block chain which is part of Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
June 26, 2018, 05:01:37 AM
Earnings on bitcoin has become more complicated, now there is a lot of other more affordable crypto currency, but still bitcoin in the ranks, this currency is promising and I am sure that I will return to the previous positions on the stock exchange
Activity: 79
June 26, 2018, 04:43:28 AM
I certainly agree with that opinion, we all know that investing and trading in bitcoin will have several opportunities so that if there is one company who invest and buy bitcoin I think this company will have great and bright future.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 03:57:37 AM
You can invest in other crypto-currencies, which are actively developing, bitcoin is just the most popular of all crypto-currencies.
Activity: 19
June 26, 2018, 03:53:56 AM
We can see that Bitcoin attracts investors because the profits that this virtual currency brings is very attractive. However, it is also the most risky currency.
Activity: 13
June 26, 2018, 02:31:15 AM
Every company will really want a big profit on every capital spent , most likely for companies to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is promising in the future.There are several opportunities in bitcoin. You can now the most common service is escrow funding as well as mining, but that would take a lot of efforts and money as well.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 02:19:24 AM
I believe that time is near because bitcoin is the future.
It is possible to have a company whose major area of specialization would be on bitcoin investment.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 26, 2018, 01:47:04 AM
Bitcoin is still not exposed to the business industry because bitcoin is still in the stage or time where the businessman are afraid to accept it as a mode of payment because they are afraid because of the news that they heard or read in the internet or television and they are afraid of the fluctuation of bitcoin so they are so skeptical to it.
Activity: 462
June 26, 2018, 01:21:14 AM
I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley

I think it's a good idea for a company to mainly specialize in cryptocurrency investments. It requires immense experience because investing in such currency is surrounded by a cloud of risks including possible failure and massive hackings. Precautions should be taken and extensive learning must be done to establish such company.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
June 25, 2018, 09:31:28 PM
did you mean like the stock of company? like the holder of a coin is have the position int hat company? I think maybe it will happen, we can see that the token or coin has the maximum amount in their blockchain, and maybe it can be the media for investing in a company using coin and cryptocurrencies
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 25, 2018, 09:22:22 PM
bitcoin business will grow because the future has developed and start using something that has digital properties so I am sure in the future cryptocurrency such as bitcoin will be much created.
Activity: 133
June 25, 2018, 09:14:09 PM
There already companies that are focused on investing in BItcoin and they're doing quite well. In the years to come, there will be more and more of this type on companies that focus on investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 25, 2018, 08:47:59 PM
I am wondering if there's a huge probability of bitcoin investing will become a company's focus. Like making a company that specializes investing of bitcoins

Any thoughts? Smiley

As with bitcoin i dont think there will be company's directly looking into it as a means of investment.
But they could utilize blockchain technology in order to make their work easier as compared to bitcoin since it is already established.
Activity: 28
June 25, 2018, 08:41:04 PM
I think that bitcoin has a lot of business industries, so you can work with them just like in Socratus
Activity: 112
June 25, 2018, 08:24:38 PM
I think if we consider bitcoin is a very profitable business,Some of the big companies in the FinTech industries also are gradually showing interest in Bitcoin and Blockchain
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 06:37:37 PM
I have seen many companies that state their mission to become in bitcoin business. Even I have visited one of those companies and have bought btc from them. As far as I saw they were doing good.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
June 25, 2018, 05:35:19 PM

Any thoughts? Smiley
There would be very great achievement and success pillor for bitcoin if this will happen. We all know that millions of people are a part of bitcoin now a days but still we cannot consider bitcoin investment as a permanent job , it is still considered as a part time job and the reason being its decentralisation that in almost all the countries it is still illegal and that is why it cannot be use as a full time job but the conditions suggests that days are now away when bitcoin could be use as a full time job all over the world.
Activity: 294
Your professional profile on the blockchain
June 24, 2018, 08:28:05 AM
I think bitcoin will have a huge opportunity to be a focus in business industry. Beside that, i think bitcoin could help business industry to grow and expand faster than before.
Pages:
Jump to: