Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin in developing countries - page 22. (Read 3369 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 04:02:29 AM
I think the government really needs to anticipate the bad thing when bitcoin begins to formalize it and still utilize local currency as a means of payment. And if disturbing it depends on what kind of user attitude in the future
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 03:53:26 AM
I am sure that cryptocurrencies violate the economic sphere of any state. But these changes must be made in the positive direction of ordinary people, and this is what the government is afraid of! Why the state rich people? It is this position that does not suit the oligarchs who rule our world!
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 03:49:08 AM
The BTC is now spreading around the world, and they are slowly approaching developing countries so that the BTC will be more and more popular around the world, and prices will rise by the end of 2028. Good point to buy BTC on.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 02:58:52 AM
If disturbing the stability in a country may depend on what government performance because with the existence of bitcoin in my opinion will have a positive impact for one's economy once they are able to earn an income every time by investing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
June 25, 2018, 02:44:03 AM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
no. I feel bitcoin will not interfere with the government. Because bitcoin also includes a source of life for people who understand. Because bitcoin also includes work. This reduces the risk of poverty. Improving the economy for the poor and not working. My bitcoin experience is my income to keep people alive.
Activity: 392
June 25, 2018, 02:09:04 AM
I think if the majority of the population continues to rely on bitcoin as a means of transactions certainly the original currency of the country will be able to disappear slowly. and with the presence of bitcoin is actually able to make a person's economy to be better but side effects will also occur later
Activity: 27
June 24, 2018, 09:40:49 PM
I have always thought about that, bitcoin and other altcoins are very used in my country (developing country) but it is to have some currency that is not the local one, the problem that I still see is that although there are places that accept cryptos, the suppliers still do not accept them and that would be a barrier when it comes to popularizing them.
Activity: 107
June 24, 2018, 09:34:46 PM
of course for us the economy in our country is quite good with the development of krypto now, also can help their economy, because for them also good to yield many advantage both in long and short term.
Activity: 36
June 24, 2018, 09:24:14 PM
I think bitcoin can help a developing country. For example, bitcoin can help reduce unemployment.
Activity: 266
June 24, 2018, 07:42:31 PM
It is impossible to do something like that, it is impossible to regulate bitcoin to the point where it will not be a threat to the economy of countries. But there is one main problem and that is illegalization of bitcoins in majority of the developing countries. These governments don’t want their people flourish their lives rather they want to control them so that they continue to grasp everything and don’t let anything for their public
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 07:42:07 PM
For me no doubt Bitcoin will help the economy of every country specially the developing countries. Like if Bitcoin will reduce the unemployment rate then for sure the purchasing power of the masses will increase making the economy to become strong and stable. I think Bitcoin rather improves the economy of a country if only the governments and the people really understand the idea behind it. Bitcoin offers financial freedom to all and with countries which will employ the idea of Bitcoin
Activity: 273
June 24, 2018, 07:42:04 PM
In developing countries, bitcoin has a lot of opportunities to give to the people of a certain country but there is still the fear of the government about the abuse of using bitcoin in their daily lives. Bitcoin has a much larger presence in developed countries and advanced technologies is not common in developing countries. Developing countries can grow from Bitcoin if bitcoin is transferred to those countries' companies and individuals
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2018, 06:31:43 PM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

In my opinion, I think bitcoin will not disrupt the economy because the transition from paper money to crypto will not be so fast and also while this transition will happen, there will be transition between institutions as well. It will be happen in the future.
Although it is a very slow process, but it will continue becoming popular regularly, because now we can see that even in backward countries people have started taking interest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is hopefully bring a very positive impact on the economy of the developing countries, because bitcoin is the currency of the new era and the new generation will take more interest in bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 09:49:03 AM
I very much want to know that the developed countries have a smile with bitcoin. They can have preferential policies and accept the bitcoin to contribute to the development of the household itself. What do you think if they accept bitcoin?
Activity: 336
June 24, 2018, 08:41:52 AM

I think bitcoin will not affect economic stability in a negative way. It might actually the other way around.
Activity: 89
June 24, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

In my opinion, I think bitcoin will not disrupt the economy because the transition from paper money to crypto will not be so fast and also while this transition will happen, there will be transition between institutions as well. It will be happen in the future.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 05:25:16 AM
Bitcoin is inflationary in nature because its supply is limited and if price hikes and people are paying more and more with time then sure it is inflation but I don't think it can disrupt the whole economy of a nation because size of economy of any nation is much larger than marketcap of Bitcoin.
Activity: 75
June 24, 2018, 02:39:54 AM
Bitcoin is becoming so popular these days, that majority of people both in developed or developing countries have heard about it and use it for trade, in developing countries it has become a means to escape the hardship present in those countries. But overall it would still become more popular in years to come.
Activity: 69
June 24, 2018, 02:19:43 AM
bitcoin is the source of money because bitcoin is a big help specially to the needy.other country could not recognize or suuport the bitcoin.
bitcoin developing country mainly reduces the unemployment issue in those country so bitcoin will overcome financial crisis in economics.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
June 23, 2018, 11:51:11 PM
in developing countries with medium economic conditions, the government still doubts the bitternin capability of bitcoin as a digital investment asset. because on the other hand, they think about unemployment, and on the other hand, bitcoin investments are at great risk.
Pages:
Jump to: