Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin in developing countries - page 26. (Read 3369 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
June 18, 2018, 09:18:16 AM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
The bitcoin became so much popular because of the social media platforms, there are many users of social media accounts that became aware and interested to the bitcoin. We need more great promotions that can help the bitcoin to become more popular in our society.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 08:56:38 AM
Bitcoin has been developing in some countries quite right in a way that government recognized it more often to be an instrument for the basic financing system.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 08:43:41 AM
I dont think that bitcoin will disrupts the economy stability, since it is a crypto currency and has nothing to do with an inflation in a country. Every govenrment should take care their own economics, they already had a strict rule about that
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 08:38:15 AM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
Did you know that there are now countries that fully legalized bitcoin and the citizen of their are now using bitcoin in their daily lives? Yes it is true! Actually, there are now 100,000 of stores and businesses in Japan that are now accepting bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 08:23:15 AM
If bitcoin is suddenly present in a country, it may disturb the state of the economy. So if a country wants to receive bitcoin, then the country must make a rule about bitcoin first.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
June 18, 2018, 06:59:28 AM
In my country bitcoin is ongoing now, becuase many of people will accept bitcoin and, use bitcoin in any transaction.  Bitcoin is the best for me.  Becuase it is easy to transac in any and other company and, it is better to use for investing in other company. Just sayin
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
June 18, 2018, 06:47:32 AM
Totally, bitcoin will be achieve success in the development countries. The reason is that Bitcoin can changed their country transaction ways.
Recently developing countries are recognizing the Bitcoin and some developed countries adopted in the past. Those who adopted in the past are now on excellent positions on the basis of top economies. Now the positions of countries are examples for other countries and that is why we are informing daily with good news and good news for the people of those countries who recognized the Bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
June 15, 2018, 05:39:21 AM
yes i am agree bitcoin in developing countries,many people now with in bitcoin,they can earn possibility.I would think even poorest country's economies are much larger than a total crypto marketcap. And most developing countries would swallow it without noticing
Recently Germany which is a developed country felt the need of cryptocurrency in the country and this is due to the features and functioning of cryptocurrencies which are benefiting other developed and under developed countries.

Now as Germany recognized the Bitcoin which is a cryptocurrencies so they will be able to take much benefit from it just like other developed countries are doing.

Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 10:42:26 PM
For now it is on rear cases that bitcoin is used directly for payment of goods and services, we still exchange the bitcoin to fiat. It's still the money minted by Central Bank that is in circulation.
I agree with you, despite issuing bans on Bitcoin, the government is still considering putting Blockchain into financial operations. So, I think government adoption of Bitcoin as a legitimate currency is just a matter of time. The problem is time, because Bitcoin is a currency of the future. One can not deny a positive and practical trend.
June 14, 2018, 10:38:25 PM
For developing countries, Bitcoin is an opportunity to change lives. It increases the personal income of the people, reducing the number of unemployed people. However, due to Bitcoin's unique issues of security and management, developing countries have introduced Bitcoin bans in transactional activities. More discussions have been made, but the fact remains that in these countries Bitcoin is still illegal.
Activity: 70
June 13, 2018, 11:29:57 AM
*Malaysia
The Malaysian Ministry of Finance said that the government will not ban the trading of bitcoins and other crypto currencies. This decision seems to be taken in response to concerns about the circulation of the digital currency that occurred. Johan Abdul Ghanis, Malaysian Finance Minister, said the ban on trading in digital currencies such as bitcoin is likely to hamper technological innovation in technological financial developments. This financial tecnology will boost economic activity and run financial intermediation more smoothly.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
June 13, 2018, 11:23:18 AM
Bitcoin can actually cause inflation in an economy, particularly when its value appreciate so much that there is too much money in the hands of the citizenry of a country which can cause demand pull inflation or there is so much investment in bitcoin by the citizen of a country when bitcoin value is high and there is a drop in the value of bitcoin significantly for a long time can also create deflation in the economy of a country.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 11:15:49 AM
Bitcoin could be said as a great help for some developing countries. It could be a huge leap up in the economic growth of a certain country. BTC is a life changer and I think it could also be able to help a countries economic status.
Activity: 162
June 13, 2018, 10:53:08 AM
I have read several articles that in countries where local currency lacks to keep its value, governments are issuing their own cryptocurrencies to stabilize the price. Heard about it in Venezuela and couple of African countries, it is kind of interesting to hear and I am curious where it will lead.
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 09:49:53 AM
The cause of inflation is the increase in legal currency, which has nothing to do with BTC!
Through BTC can effectively reduce inflation! BTC is helpful to the economy of developing countries. Many BTC mines are in developing countries!
June 13, 2018, 04:44:51 AM
yes i am agree bitcoin in developing countries,many people now with in bitcoin,they can earn possibility.I would think even poorest country's economies are much larger than a total crypto marketcap. And most developing countries would swallow it without noticing
Activity: 12
June 13, 2018, 03:55:13 AM
Totally, bitcoin will be achieve success in the development countries. The reason is that Bitcoin can changed their country transaction ways.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 13, 2018, 03:52:06 AM
Bitcoins in developed countries will be new and not as popular as the developed countries it will grow as the economy of that country ico projects will be new and really needed help for the fast growing economy
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
June 13, 2018, 02:56:00 AM
In my country, Bitcoin has not been recognized yet, but I think it is temporary. Despite this exchange stock we have and they work. I can withdraw and enter bitcoin and altcoins. Only not all, but the most famous. But on the exchange you can exchange everything for the right coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 12:27:31 AM
For now it is on rear cases that bitcoin is used directly for payment of goods and services, we still exchange the bitcoin to fiat. It's still the money minted by Central Bank that is in circulation.
Pages:
Jump to: