Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin in developing countries - page 34. (Read 3369 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
May 26, 2018, 09:32:19 AM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
In almost all developing countries, wages and basic salary of the marginal class of people is lower than their actual cost of living making them hopeless to have a good quality of life ahead of them. Bitcoin broke that barrier and gave them hope to achieve their goals in life, financially. It is like they are having a fair share of wealth where their country can not provide. It is like they are working abroad and adding extra dollars to the country. So, while they are improving financially as an individual, they are also helping their country to earn extra revenues.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 09:13:30 AM
using bitcoin as payment is illegal and they are too worried that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability in our country whereas before people in my country know bitcoin, the economy in my country is not good and continues to deteriorate in a few years. so I do not think bitcoin has any adverse impact on the economy of a country
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 09:10:44 AM
People are like investigators when their point of interest is being hit, so when people learned more about Bitcoin in the future they will invest even with small portion and try to use it or make progress, and if everything turns right then they will invest more.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 09:03:28 AM
Bitcoin has a good response in many country. Bitcoin will help those country to overcome their financial crisis and also help to built a strong economic in those countries. In central Africa country like Kenya, Zimbabwe etc taking the benefits from bitcoin through Bitpesa Wink. This app help them in their transaction and in many other thing also. Bitcoin mainly reduce the unemployment issue in those country by providing job in their country people.Bitcoin also provide its mining  help in those country to create their own Bitcoin. With the help of Bitcoin they can buy anything from Internet. Even those thing which are not sold in their country  Smiley

Wow! Well, what can we say? Bitcoin really have a great impact to our beloved countries. It helps improve our countries little by little until a big changes will come. I hope this will be a great mark for bitcoin.

Yeah that's a great news for bitcoin to prosper high, and yet more countries will be interested to adopt digital currency. Because of this changes, I think the improvements will help create good opportunities that will help every citizen to gain good profit, as well as sustainable income.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
May 26, 2018, 08:46:39 AM
Bitcoin has a good response in many country. Bitcoin will help those country to overcome their financial crisis and also help to built a strong economic in those countries. In central Africa country like Kenya, Zimbabwe etc taking the benefits from bitcoin through Bitpesa Wink. This app help them in their transaction and in many other thing also. Bitcoin mainly reduce the unemployment issue in those country by providing job in their country people.Bitcoin also provide its mining  help in those country to create their own Bitcoin. With the help of Bitcoin they can buy anything from Internet. Even those thing which are not sold in their country  Smiley

Wow! Well, what can we say? Bitcoin really have a great impact to our beloved countries. It helps improve our countries little by little until a big changes will come. I hope this will be a great mark for bitcoin.
I think bitcoin doesn't have a big effect on the country's economy if the total bitcoin users in your country are not so big. but will certainly be very influential for individual economies. bitcoin is very fertile in developing countries because many people are unemployed in developing countries and they are very helpful because of bitcoin
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 08:38:35 AM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
My country is still developing and i dont even see anything related bitcoin in economy news or any businesses news on tv or on magazine. In my country indonesia they seems like wanted to make it unseen and make it dont exist even though they not ban cryptocurrency. I do think many people in my country is very curious and really love new things. If our goverment is a bit supporting cryptocurrency i believe it would attract tremendous investors to invest on cryptocurrency.

Developing countries are generally conservative countries in terms of economy. They're not open to new innovative solutions and they're closed economies. They like control of their citizens, they don't allow the use of blockchain.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 26, 2018, 08:29:32 AM
My country is still developing and i dont even see anything related bitcoin in economy news or any businesses news on tv or on magazine. In my country indonesia they seems like wanted to make it unseen and make it dont exist even though they not ban cryptocurrency. I do think many people in my country is very curious and really love new things. If our goverment is a bit supporting cryptocurrency i believe it would attract tremendous investors to invest on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
May 26, 2018, 08:26:02 AM
Many country has a good response with Bitcoin.so hoped that, it's will help those country to overcome their financial crisis and also help to built a strong economic in those countries.
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
May 26, 2018, 07:29:26 AM
I think bitcoin for developing countries is great for helping its people's economy, as in my country Indonesia's popularity of bitcoin has steadily improved and I have felt its own benefits for my finances and bitcoin will not disturb the economic stability of a country.
Biotin is now in every country because it is the currency of the whole world. I am living in developing country and lots of people are using, holding and trading in bitcoin, although government has banned bitcoin but still many people are investing in bitcoin because they know that the future is that of crypto currency and no other currency will be used.
Activity: 229
May 25, 2018, 06:48:33 AM

Hm, in my country, the government try to make the people stop using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. They believe those coins are not good for their government. There is no regulation or rule yet, but they are planning for a big regulation for the cryptocurrency
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
May 25, 2018, 06:28:26 AM
Bitcoin in developing country they have Atms and banks deposits are more favourable and more importantly there is positive environment on bitcoin trading
Activity: 112
May 25, 2018, 12:06:02 AM
Bitcoin has been known by most of the people today because of media influence. I believe, that due to entry of crypto in the country it will affect the economy in a positive way. It provides job and additional income to an individual. This will result to an increase of purchasing power of the community. Also, it can be another room for investment. so, these opportunities will surely uplift the economic status of a country.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 06:34:37 PM
We have come to know that bitcoin has been banned in many countries. It is mostly prohibited in the underdeveloped country. And it's okay to develping country. And the developed countries have improved further
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
May 24, 2018, 01:36:19 AM
in my country bitcoin not yet developed, maybe because bitcoin not yet in officially in indonesia, hopefully bitcoin in indonesia in remikan, let that work more and more.
Bitcoin can and is helping all the people who are living in developing countries because those people don’t have enough of the resources using which they can make money and that their government is also unable to support them. Bitcoin and rest of the crypto currencies are helping them a lot and that they are making a very good earning and thus living a better living.
Activity: 350
May 24, 2018, 12:35:57 AM
I think Bitcoin has somehow broken the stability and created inflation, which is inevitable. However, the benefits of Bitcoin are immense. It helps us improve our transactions as well as protect our assets. In addition, it reduces the rate of unemployment as well as the life of people is increasingly higher. Bitcoin is the currency of the future so it is becoming more and more known and will soon spread throughout the world
Bitcoin is not breaking the stability and creating inflation, how could bitcoin do something like that? Inflation is created by printing too much currency and as we know bitcoin has a fixed rate of creating bitcoins that is adjusted every two weeks, while governments control their own currency directly and they can print as much as they want, and they do and that is why they create inflation.
Activity: 420
May 23, 2018, 07:51:41 PM
In the developing world bitcoin is new. Little people know about bitcoin. Governments do not believe in bitcoins. Very few banks accept bitcoin payments.
I think developing countries are better know about bitcoin and that's why they will invest their much more money because they are know bitcoin investment will give them a lot of profit because its price is more increasing and that's why the are struggle for bitcoin's popularity in worldwide.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 23, 2018, 07:41:51 PM
In the developing world bitcoin is new. Little people know about bitcoin. Governments do not believe in bitcoins. Very few banks accept bitcoin payments.
Activity: 252
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 23, 2018, 06:25:54 PM
I think bitcoin for developing countries is great for helping its people's economy, as in my country Indonesia's popularity of bitcoin has steadily improved and I have felt its own benefits for my finances and bitcoin will not disturb the economic stability of a country.
Bitcoin does not help any country with their economic status. Bitcoin can only help individual to earn more money. And as you can see, many people have succeeded in making money with bitcoin. And until now, I have not seen any country that becomes better with bitcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 23, 2018, 06:16:39 PM
I think the development of bitcoin in a countries can not disrupt the economic stability and there inflation becauase they are different platforms of stock exchange. Although it helps to the economy as well as in getting better for countries who have a lots of crisis which people can do earnings even without a permanent jobs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
May 23, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

I don't think so, but more so on the opposite, I think that Bitcoin, or cryptocurrencies, in general, would help countries to improve their economies as more of them begin to recognize the strength and legitimacy of investing in the market, and basically, using it to their advantage to generate profit and revenue. It may not be the most stable and risk-free market around, but then, the amount of profit that it can give further outweighs the negative things that keep on discrediting it.
Pages:
Jump to: