Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin in developing countries - page 31. (Read 3369 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 3
June 04, 2018, 10:30:17 AM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
I do not think there will be inflation because inflation is not by bitcoin ..
many are causing inflation but I do not think bitcoin will cause inflation but bitcoin helps the economies of developing countries ..
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
June 04, 2018, 10:26:15 AM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

How can there be inflation due to the presence of Bitcoin? Bitcoin is not very widely used for retail shopping. It is mostly used for the purchase of altcoins and ICOs. So I don't think that it will be having any impact on the inflation rate.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 10:13:58 AM
It seems that bitcoin can indeed disrupt the economic situation of a country if it goes in without any rules or regulatory things. A very high but anonymous bitcoin value will make some people confused and unbelieving, much less anonymous bitcoins are often misused for an illegal act. This will cause economic turmoil in a country.
Activity: 62
June 04, 2018, 10:08:48 AM
Economic stability of the country will not tergangnggu if the government to make the regulation husus related bitcoin inflation will not happen because the government can still control the movement of bitcoin prices that affect the price of fiat money
Activity: 29
June 04, 2018, 09:57:18 AM
If disturbing it depends on the attitude of the user like what in the future so that the government is in need to anticipate the bad thing when bitcoin start inaugurate it and still make use of local currency as a legal means of payment until whenever.

The fact that bitcoin is spread in many developing countries. This will be a huge help for developing countries, they can increase their economic growth. Bitcoin can provide a solution to that, maybe they can try to use the currency and make the most of it.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 09:18:56 AM
At present, I see that the MOFs in developing countries do not care about the MOF. If they are not interested in the MOF, they are not quite accurate enough to meet the BTC requirement for the economy. for their people. So they left people wanting to join the BTC on foreign exchanges.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 08:24:59 AM
I see in my country already many who developed the world of cryptocurrency and I also see many countries that have started to develop digital currency and created many new cryptocurrency from various countries.
Activity: 196
June 04, 2018, 07:31:01 AM
Bitcoin can only give ordinary people the opportunity to become richer and financially independent. This scares the government, so they are hindered...  Angry
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 03:54:26 AM
Fact, the cost of living in a developing country is very low, ao a dollar can really go far there. Payments and income from crypto currencies is low but not low enough to make a person from a developing country not to consider it full time. The money from crypto currency can make one retire and have a family.
Activity: 274
June 04, 2018, 02:15:38 AM
In my country people and even government is understanding that bitcoin can be highly positive and useful for the economy and wealth
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 01:01:00 AM
The government through the legal field can influence the value of monetary units and other things and services. If the state has legislated high taxes, then the business, in turn, can hide assets in the crypto currency, which will positively affect its value.
Activity: 350
June 04, 2018, 12:52:32 AM
In my own opinion,  I guess thats not true with bitcoin.  Because as far as I know,  cryptocurrencies have the potential to change the lives of some of the world’s poorest and most desperate people for the better. Cryptocurrency can improve lives by helping residents of developing countries participate in the global economy and escape from poverty.

Hyperinflation, poverty, lack of jobs, lack of access to banking, lack of capital, and poor access to markets are among the problems that bitcoins can help people in developing nations solve. This will be achieved by giving everybody in the world access to modern banking and financial services through the blockchain.

There are now many entrepreneurs, economists, aid officials, and bankers who believe a combination cryptocurrency and mobile phones, will give the world’s poor access to the global economy.

Indeed, but it will only materialize if the people living in such poor country willing to be educated and eager to learn what Bitcoin and cryptocurrency can do to their lives. It is not as easy as 1 2 3 when we talk about educating people about crypto, so it needs a thorough planning on what to do to instill the knowledge we have to share to the public.
Activity: 448
June 04, 2018, 12:46:03 AM
If disturbing it depends on the attitude of the user like what in the future so that the government is in need to anticipate the bad thing when bitcoin start inaugurate it and still make use of local currency as a legal means of payment until whenever.
Activity: 112
June 03, 2018, 06:38:02 PM
Exactly, news about bitcoin really spreads faster than anything in the business news. Many people are gradually becoming aware of the potentials of bitcoin and would like to engage in bitcoin matters. In the developing countries, standard of living and unemployment rate are very high and so many devote their time to learn and engage in matters of blockchain technology to earn a living.

bitcoin is really better when investing to developing due to its digital technology that help boost bitcoins widest coverage
Activity: 112
June 03, 2018, 06:20:26 PM
Exactly, news about bitcoin really spreads faster than anything in the business news. Many people are gradually becoming aware of the potentials of bitcoin and would like to engage in bitcoin matters. In the developing countries, standard of living and unemployment rate are very high and so many devote their time to learn and engage in matters of blockchain technology to earn a living.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
June 03, 2018, 06:17:28 PM
bitcoin in developing countries may face a hard start introducing crypto currencies to its citizens because its something new for them and possible hard to understand because of their lack of exposure to the drastic phase of technology they are rather late in this trend and may experience a tough understanding in the learning curve that will give them the information what blockchain really is, but if successful implemented its will be market strongly because of their populous areas that needs developments.
Activity: 822
June 03, 2018, 05:55:05 PM
It has impacted many nations positively take for instance the people of Zimbabwe it has helped them out of mess they found themselves it has helped peru as a country in variis ways.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
June 03, 2018, 05:30:27 PM
The effect of Bitcoin on developing countries is minimal or even negligible as most of the population have either not hear about the technical and others are skeptical about it-govenment not excluded. Too much circulation of paper currency is the major cause of inflation, not digital currencies.
Activity: 328
June 03, 2018, 04:55:18 PM
Nowadays bitcoin is widely embraced by relatively developed countries but developing countries are not losing out to the growing number of people Bitcoin is getting better in developing countries such as Indonesia, India and Malaysia for example bitcoin is already very widely used by society both for transaction tool and as livelihoods so bitcoin in developing countries is now getting better.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
June 03, 2018, 04:20:24 PM
it is a best tool specially for developing county. i am from India and i can say bitcoin has changed my life completely and it helped me a lot to see everything clearly on the world around me. It has helped me with money and mostly with the experience which i made from many mistakes. I have faced many problems and got scammed at the starting but have't looseness any faith.
Pages:
Jump to: