Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin in developing countries - page 40. (Read 3369 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 11:08:09 PM
The steady influence of bitcoin in developing markets such as Africa or South America has played a crucial role in helping to support the development of its financial system. These include Kenya, Nigeria and Zimbabwe in Africa and venezuela in South America.
Activity: 1
May 10, 2018, 10:56:49 PM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?

es culpa de macri
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
May 10, 2018, 07:06:48 PM
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
I think Bitcoin rather improves the economy of a country if only the governments and the people really understand the idea behind it. Bitcoin offers financial freedom to all and with countries which will employ the idea of Bitcoin, the government will only get to boosts its income rather than relying solely on the collected tax to build the country.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
May 10, 2018, 07:00:10 PM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?

indeed, some of the states that would not legalize bitcoin have such thoughts that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and will cause inflation in the country. Well, that is the thinking of developing countries, maybe that's why they continue to be a developing country and can not be a developed country. but if you see most of the developed countries actually legalize bitcoin and no negative things that cause damage to the economy and the occurrence of inflation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
May 10, 2018, 06:52:22 PM
The disruption in the economic stability will be just depending on how people use Bitcoin if it they just certainly be obsess into using it and just depend everything into Bitcoin wherein people just focuses into their own purpose and sake in which people choose to leave their works that lead to the loss in the manpower that yields to the loss into the productivity rate of a certain country but if people will effectively use Bitcoin properly, I guess, Bitcoin can lead to the inflation within the economic aspect of a certain country.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
May 10, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

No, that's not true!.
Because bitcoin can be used as a dynamic economic power in the wider community.
Supposedly, the state can implement it into their banking, because the banks that carry out the transaction, will still benefit from any transaction costs incurred.
Activity: 84
May 10, 2018, 05:55:04 PM
In my opinion crypto currencies will not affect our economics but nowadays bitcoin helpful /develop those countries who need an extra income. Bitcoin is one of the greatest invention now days....
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 10, 2018, 05:26:04 PM
In my opinion, if government is for the people, then might as well give it to the people. What is the use of hindering citizens from getting above the poverty line. If bitcoin will give them their much awaited financial stability, then they won't have anything against it. The thing is, to just regulate this kinds of currency do as to protect the people.
Some governments still thinking about bitcoin that they are creating problems to their economy, but i think that bitcoin is in fact helping them in making their economy more better. I think that they should make bitcoin as legal currency because bitcoin is really helping their people leading a better live.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
May 10, 2018, 04:54:30 PM
I don't think Bitcoin will disrupt the economy of the developing countries of the world and it will inflation to the economy of a country in any way but is for the betterment of the economy and the country citizenry.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 04:09:42 PM
In my opinion, if government is for the people, then might as well give it to the people. What is the use of hindering citizens from getting above the poverty line. If bitcoin will give them their much awaited financial stability, then they won't have anything against it. The thing is, to just regulate this kinds of currency do as to protect the people.
Activity: 211
May 10, 2018, 02:39:44 PM
In central Africa country like Kenya, Zimbabwe etc
With the help of Bitcoin they can buy anything from Internet.
Ah man, in those countries they don't even have water and electricity, and a huge percent of families live for 1 (one!!) dollar per day (not to say about the limited access to Internet).
I don't think these poor people dream about bying something on the Web.
In order to have financially reliable population these governments should firstly improve living standards, wipe out poverty - and then enjoy all the benefits of Bitcoin.

Naturally! They care where to get some water and clean clothes, food, and electricity. They have not heard about the Internet (many of these people). Thus, I think that BTC in developing counties will be not yet used.

In developing countries, governments are trying to take down exchanges and they announce new regulations to take cryptos under pressure. This is very bad for the crypto lovers who are living in those developing countries.
Activity: 210
May 10, 2018, 02:02:17 PM
Bitcoin in developing country is getting stronger and more adoption is happening in the form of merchant and new ico coins are been accepting and growth of blockchain is huge
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 01:50:12 PM
i don''t believe that such kind of things can happen because of a cryptocoin, i think that this such kind of power has the countries like Russia or Slovenia where there are active many crypto projects and true those projects they create jobs and generates economic values.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 12:49:32 PM
If the government understands the advantages and benefits derived from bitcoin, it is likely that the government will legalize and use it in a positive way. With bitcoin the government can reduce the financial crisis and improve the economy of the country. So the government can develop various aspects that the country needs.
I think inflation and economic stability are not caused by bitcoin, many factors influence it. May governments in different countries be wiser in assessing bitcoin.
Activity: 79
May 10, 2018, 07:14:01 AM
It is because the developing countries are worried about the deflation of bitcoin, so most countries have not been open to the special currency for the time being, knowing that moderate inflation in the economy is beneficial to the economy and the state acquiescence.
Activity: 188
May 10, 2018, 07:09:29 AM
Is moving quite fast
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 06:57:02 AM
I think no, if country will hurry up and make a fast and proper decisions about bitcoin regulations, then the economy would not be harmed.
Activity: 462
May 10, 2018, 06:46:22 AM
In central Africa country like Kenya, Zimbabwe etc
With the help of Bitcoin they can buy anything from Internet.
Ah man, in those countries they don't even have water and electricity, and a huge percent of families live for 1 (one!!) dollar per day (not to say about the limited access to Internet).
I don't think these poor people dream about bying something on the Web.
In order to have financially reliable population these governments should firstly improve living standards, wipe out poverty - and then enjoy all the benefits of Bitcoin.

Naturally! They care where to get some water and clean clothes, food, and electricity. They have not heard about the Internet (many of these people). Thus, I think that BTC in developing counties will be not yet used.
Activity: 645
May 10, 2018, 06:34:57 AM
Bitcoin will soon be in every country
Activity: 196
May 10, 2018, 06:30:24 AM
in any case, the cryptocurrency fever is only gaining momentum and the ice has already started when some developing countries have begun legislative regulation of the crypto currency. Now it's small, the media will spread the news to the masses as a new technology, and then the mass in the herd instinct will spread it at breakneck speed until the market stabilizes, but it takes time. 5-10 years.
Pages:
Jump to: