Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin in developing countries - page 44. (Read 3369 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 04:37:48 AM
I think this is a good idea because the state wants to develop bitcoin, I'm sure that bitcoin is hard to stop so the step to legalize and develop bitcoin is something to do so it's not left in the future.
For sure every state want to make bitcoin well developed as soon as possible because bitcoin is full of profit and it is giving then chance to earn high amount of money in very short time, bitcoin legalization is not very hard we can possibly see it legal after making it world currency, some countries like Japan and south Korea has already made it legal, the same I am expecting from my government in near future.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The Future Of Work
May 07, 2018, 04:37:04 AM
 For me Bitcoin developing countries Especially for those countries That have a lot to pay for overseas and the countries That can not afford Other problems.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 12:40:49 PM
Inflation in the countries will not. All paper and digital money will replace crypto-currencies, bitcoin will be the modern gold standard for the crypto-world
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 12:04:01 PM
Firstly, the only thing that has always been causing inflation is the manipulated and monopolized Fiat system.

Secondly, bitcoin is a deflationary currency. So, I leave you to do the maths!
Quick mafs right Wink? True that the current Bitcoin system is deflationary but that doesn't mean it can't disrupt an economy. If enough of the economies money (% wise) goes into Bitcoin, you can be sure the economy will suffer, unless they begin to accept Bitcoin as a national tender. We don't want the whole world to use Bitcoin, not at least simultaneously that would cause a world wide economic collapse, instead you want the change to Bitcoin to be gradual and for it to be over a long period of time say 25-100 years.
For me bitcoin for developing countries especially the third world countries are very provided. Cause those country are needed an investing help to survive every day many of us are helped by bitcoin so why we are afraid in. Something that we already done.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
May 06, 2018, 11:52:19 AM
The turning point for Bitcoin adoption in the Philippines was when a top newspaper company published an article online in favor of the cryptocurrency. The article led to spikes in Bitcoin purchases throughout the country.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 06, 2018, 11:46:08 AM
I think recently heard the news that in my home country are already preparing to put ATMs for the exchange of bitcoins, good news but only I can not find the link
You do not really need to find that specific link that you lost, there are sites dedicated to monitor bitcoin ATMs all over the world, so just find one of those websites and check how many ATMs are in your country, I was surprised because some years ago there were no bitcoin ATMs in my country and now there are a few and one is close enough to me so that is good news to me.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
May 06, 2018, 09:39:18 AM
Your fears are the major things that bitcoin is addressing in the world economy. Bitcoin and blockchain technology can actually help developing countries to come out of their relatively poor economic status if well harnessed.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
May 06, 2018, 08:55:07 AM
if Bitcoin become a treat to the developing countries and if they see it as obstacles to their aim to success then they will do anything to banned it but on the contrary if they see bitcoin as means or ladder to further their desire for the development of their country then this will be a good challenge for them and this will help them rise above other countries.
Activity: 252
May 06, 2018, 08:28:57 AM
in the United States applying for a Taxpayer offering services or goods paid on Bitcoin are required to report the amount of Bitcoin obtained in their Annual Income. The value of Bitcoin is calculated taking into account the fair value of the market in US dollars (exchange rate) upon receipt of the payment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
May 06, 2018, 06:42:13 AM
I think this is a good idea because the state wants to develop bitcoin, I'm sure that bitcoin is hard to stop so the step to legalize and develop bitcoin is something to do so it's not left in the future.
Activity: 110
May 06, 2018, 06:35:07 AM
Bitcoin is good in my country because it help many people to earn money for there future.
Bitcoin have the potential to change the lives of some of the world's poorest and most desperate people for the better. Bitcoin can improve lives by helping residents of developing countries participate in the global economy and escape from poverty.
Activity: 119
May 06, 2018, 05:36:31 AM
Bitcoin is good in my country because it help many people to earn money for there future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
May 05, 2018, 03:17:40 PM
I'm sure that the future of bitcoin can not be stopped so as to make the country forced to accept and develop bitcoin, this is certainly going to happen soon and if the state does not want to develop bitcoin then they will be left behind.
Activity: 140
May 05, 2018, 02:12:32 PM
it's a good idea to think that bitcoin is discovering that other developmental countries, because bitcoin is something that is popular and deals with money, bitcoin can help them especially in money matters because bitcoin is so affordable and not difficult find it because it is popular, another bitcoin is not necessarily what, bitcoin is also a wonderful prospect to their development of their society and life
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
May 05, 2018, 01:40:00 PM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
Already the bitcoin news is spreading around the world and I think those in India or countries in Asia and Africa are the biggest gainers of the bitcoin discovery. The reason being that their poor economies and devaluated currencies make the little bitcoin they possess look much when exchanged. So it should be a good thing if their governments allow and for bitcoin to be made legal so that their citizens can freely trade it.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 01:38:43 PM
I think bitcoin develops faster in developing countries like Indonesia, Philippines and Malaysia than developed countries such as America, Britain and Russia because developing countries are more unemployed than those working so bitcoin is used as a means to earn income for the unemployed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 01:36:00 PM
Developing some countries using Bitcoin. They are trading Bitcoin independently in their country. That's why they are improving in many areas and going forward. I mention some of these countries such as Japan, America, European countries and some African countries.
Activity: 161
May 05, 2018, 01:17:13 PM
I think recently heard the news that in my home country are already preparing to put ATMs for the exchange of bitcoins, good news but only I can not find the link
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
May 05, 2018, 12:56:41 PM
at present, bitcoin is becoming known to people around the world, especially in developing countries. the majority of bitcoin is introduced through news on television and on the internet. Therefore people are starting to want to know what bitcoin is and if it appeals to them, they will invest instead?
Well the government should not be silent on bitcoin, they think bitcoin is disrupting economic stability and there will be inflation in the country.
Do you think that bitcoin will disrupt economic stability and there will be inflation due to bitcoin in a country?
Bitcoin has its own purposes through economic progress of every developing countries because of its astronomical value and bitcoin itself is now spreading its popularity around the world.
I think that bitcoin will not be a hindrance to economic stability in Indonesia, because here the purpose of bitcoin is to help people in their economic difficulties
Activity: 168
May 05, 2018, 11:46:57 AM
Bitcoin has its own purposes through economic progress of every developing countries because of its astronomical value and bitcoin itself is now spreading its popularity around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: