Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in High School Syllabus - page 8. (Read 935 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
November 02, 2019, 09:59:52 PM
I don't see any problems here. Making Bitcoin or crypto as a school syllabus is not a bad idea, it makes sense because Bitcoin or crypto is a new popular way to gain money through digital assets. Is it worth for a high school? As long as the material is learnable by the students and the goal is clear enough, then it is okay I think.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 548
8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!
November 02, 2019, 09:54:20 PM
Bitcoin in high school syllabus is really a big thing, and this helps good with the establishment of bitcoin among the students. Change in the world happens through education, and now through this we'll find a bigger and better future with bitcoin. Already universities in few countries have come up with syllabus that is perfectly for blockchain and special courses on the same.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
November 02, 2019, 09:45:26 PM
Bitcoin cryptocurrency education will be implemented to French High School Syllabus. It is a new way to introduce money to students.

This I think is the best and the most effective way to introduce blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies! If ever this will be replicated in worldwide academe, integrating it into their curriculum to replace outdated subjects, I think this students  will become more productive and could leapfrog mass adoption on cryptocurrencies and  should create  strong interest and enthusiasm among younger generations.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
November 02, 2019, 09:31:02 PM
According to the cryptocrunch: https://cryptocrunchapp.com/news/bitcoin-officially-included-in-french-high-school-syllabus/

Bitcoin cryptocurrency education will be implemented to French High School Syllabus. It is a new way to introduce money to students.

They are focusing on four Video questions:
1. Can bitcoin be a replacement to Euro?
2. Is bitcoin the currency of the future?
3. Is bitcoin is a currency like others?
4. Do you have to trust your currency?

Regarding this, it would be a good start to educate students about money and trust.

What's your opinion about this? Should cryptocurrency as a whole and blockchain be in schools curriculum?

I applaud this initiative of introducing cryptocurrency in the French High School Syllabus and I am hoping that more students can be enticed to make further study not just cryptocurrency actually but more importantly the blockchain technology in linkage with the Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Thing (IoT) movement and development. In connection with the four video questions, I am hoping that the presentation is really positive for Bitcoin and not done in a way that will put some doubts on the listeners.

Anyway, I am also looking forward for other countries to be following this lead of France. Europe can be a big market for cryptocurrency if the many obstacles and problems can be slowly cleared soon. Now, am wondering does this development mean that France has slowly getting enamored with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency?

Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
November 02, 2019, 08:48:57 PM
According to the cryptocrunch: https://cryptocrunchapp.com/news/bitcoin-officially-included-in-french-high-school-syllabus/

They are focusing on four Video questions:
1. Can bitcoin be a replacement to Euro?
2. Is bitcoin the currency of the future?
3. Is bitcoin is a currency like others?
4. Do you have to trust your currency?

Regarding this, it would be a good start to educate students about money and trust.

What's your opinion about this? Should cryptocurrency as a whole and blockchain be in schools curriculum?
Pages:
Jump to: