Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in the moon!!! - page 15. (Read 21418 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 26, 2017, 06:08:42 AM
Yes, bitcoin is now on the moon compared to the previous year, but this is not the limit of the highest price and we can see an even more fantastic mark. I believe in the growth of bitcoin Cheesy
I also believe in bitcoins and anticipating that bitcoins are going to increase further in value by the end of 2017. Bitcoins are on moon now but in the next year, they will even go beyond moon leaving all us astonished. I am now convinced to treat bitcoins as long term investments.
This will definitely happen and Bitcoin will hit the most record price. I think if Bitcoin continues to maintain stability at the moment, then surely next year it can reach $ 10,000.
Bitcoin is already on moon and now planning too even go beyond moon. Every time bitcoin pumps, it surprises us all. One day, people will die due to excess dose of happiness that bitcoin gives by touching highest values in the crypto market history. Keep loving and supporting bitcoins to become rich.

The best part we all can do here, keep investing into bitcoins and holding bitcoins tightly. One or other, we may find ourselves as "a blessed". Bitcoin has all the potential to do so.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
August 26, 2017, 02:04:18 AM
For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!
The price of the bitcoin is continuing to rise up. I believe that before the year will end the bitcoin will reach $12000. This is a great opportunity to us to become a rich person.
If you have bought enough bitcoins and you just had saved them and wishing for going to $12000 then it is amazing and may be you get rich: D well price is increasing but surely it can’t go up to that limit just in this year. But yes it may be after 2 or 3 years.
There is nothing impossible in bitcoin, the price is limitless and as long as the demand will continue to increase then that $12,000 price is not impossible to reach. Most of the bitcoin users just think that the price of bitcoin will be just around $3,000 but it is more than $4,000 already and that is what amazing in bitcoin because we can see the unexpected happenings so i think that price of bitcoin is possible to reach this year.

Bitcoin has really proven time and again that there is nothing impossible, specially in predicting its price. It's really resilient and have proven us wrong most of the time. But there are still doubters out there that thinks will not surge pass $3000 and now where we at. I'm sure they can say whatever they want, but we never know that they have a lot of bitcoin stash somewhere else. LOL. So I'm saying that $6000-$7000 is possible, but bitcoin can prove me once again, but I wouldn't be surprise at all if is past along $10000 this year.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 25, 2017, 08:40:21 PM
For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!
You buy more bitcoin for now that is really great decision, just wait few year and get more profit from that

Bitcoin popularity is increasing, countries and popular people are joining in, rich and billionaires are pouring investments these are the reasons that the bitcoin value goes up and reaching the moon. The more bitcoin investments the merrier very fortunate to bitcoin keepers but still it is not too late to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 25, 2017, 07:46:36 PM
The price of the bitcoin is continuing to rise up. I believe that before the year will end the bitcoin will reach $12000. This is a great opportunity to us to become a rich person.
If you have bought enough bitcoins and you just had saved them and wishing for going to $12000 then it is amazing and may be you get rich: D well price is increasing but surely it can’t go up to that limit just in this year. But yes it may be after 2 or 3 years.
There is nothing impossible in bitcoin, the price is limitless and as long as the demand will continue to increase then that $12,000 price is not impossible to reach. Most of the bitcoin users just think that the price of bitcoin will be just around $3,000 but it is more than $4,000 already and that is what amazing in bitcoin because we can see the unexpected happenings so i think that price of bitcoin is possible to reach this year.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
August 25, 2017, 06:27:42 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 25, 2017, 06:21:22 PM
BTC will rise higher in the next coming year.
Be reay

I am buying more.

I'm ready for it already, I know that it is going to rise higher and not just for the next year to come but also for the next years to come. How many had you bought already? I want to see bitcoin increase more and go to the moon but I want it slowly but surely. I'm not confident anymore with the rapid increase then it will fall rapid too.
Bitcoin will rise more and more and reach to moon but don’t worry it will not jump back from moon. What market has done for this rise, this rise may fall down but as a sum up you will see the rise and rise gradually.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
August 25, 2017, 12:18:15 PM
we already lived on the moon. the next destination is maris 

it will access in 2018.  Grin

your ambition is so small. our destination is $100,000 per bitcoin.

haha this is why investors are shifting to crypto
and we cant get enough
yes bitcoin will go to the moon
the only cap is how much people will be willing to pay for it and i guess everybody would agree
that bitcoin is worth it just to have a grab of this gem
dont get left behind
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
August 25, 2017, 11:34:09 AM
Yes, bitcoin is now on the moon compared to the previous year, but this is not the limit of the highest price and we can see an even more fantastic mark. I believe in the growth of bitcoin Cheesy
I also believe in bitcoins and anticipating that bitcoins are going to increase further in value by the end of 2017. Bitcoins are on moon now but in the next year, they will even go beyond moon leaving all us astonished. I am now convinced to treat bitcoins as long term investments.
This will definitely happen and Bitcoin will hit the most record price. I think if Bitcoin continues to maintain stability at the moment, then surely next year it can reach $ 10,000.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
August 25, 2017, 11:01:35 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
August 25, 2017, 02:34:15 AM
Wow from 1,780$ now bitcoins is on the way in 3000$ .  Now people selling btc in a cheaper price regrets. They don't know this is the part of trading pump and dump. I think there's a responseble for the dumping of price controling the BTC Price drop in they link August 1 Disaster to forced some BTC holders to sell bitcoins now people sell in a low price start buying back again in the high prices so bitcoins start to get a high volume.  Anyway Congrats to all knowledgeable people for not selling btc even in the panic moment.  And now this is your reward. 3000$ per 1 BTC.
There are many member here are holding their bitcoin in a long term mate, almost less than a month where bitcoin jumped up to 4200$ now, isn't great to see that bitcoin going to the moon, and now many speculations that by September bitcoin will proceed in between 5000$ up to 6000$. So better to buy bitcoin now before its too late. Wink
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
August 24, 2017, 01:29:21 PM
You buy more bitcoin for now that is really great decision, just wait few year and get more profit from that
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
August 24, 2017, 01:28:02 PM

Their fear to get rid of bitcoin at a cheap price then, now regret for having thrown it away.

People who do not believe the issue of August 1 ,, may now be enjoying the results Cheesy
yes taking from panic sell in BIP 1 august ago, how much % you get the profit from that moment bro.?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 24, 2017, 01:09:31 PM
Be reay

I am buying more.
That's Good! You buy more bitcoin now that is really great decision for you, and i there is no doubt that your and your family future will be bright, and i think there are many people in the world who have no techniques to use it to make their future bright, so this way they need to join the bitcoin world and make their future bright.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 24, 2017, 12:27:11 PM
Bitcoin prediction will be at the price of $10,000 dollar next year i don't have any doubt about it in the previous year as we can see theres big differences about the pricing of bitcoin the bitcoin price increase rapidly and never faces decreasing for that long im quite sure that bitcoin will be at the price of their prediction in the year of 2018.
very confident position and who among us who doesn't want to see bitcoin to that level, but its still early to conclude as the next fork will happen and
we will see how this will affect bitcoin value for me i always wants to see what is best for bitcoin and if mooning is its destiny, so be it.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
August 24, 2017, 11:55:50 AM
Bitcoin prediction will be at the price of $10,000 dollar next year i don't have any doubt about it in the previous year as we can see theres big differences about the pricing of bitcoin the bitcoin price increase rapidly and never faces decreasing for that long im quite sure that bitcoin will be at the price of their prediction in the year of 2018.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
August 24, 2017, 11:29:39 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 24, 2017, 11:11:59 AM

Whoah i think you're getting carried away too much with that prediction dude. I know it looks promising right now and btc's running strong as ever but 12k for me is way too high for this year. We probably will reach that price but not his year. 5 to 6k would be more realistic for 2017
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 23, 2017, 03:19:53 PM
Be reay

I am buying more.

I'm ready for it already, I know that it is going to rise higher and not just for the next year to come but also for the next years to come. How many had you bought already? I want to see bitcoin increase more and go to the moon but I want it slowly but surely. I'm not confident anymore with the rapid increase then it will fall rapid too.

I think with the previous blip, which is people are been waiting for to get and buy bitcoins again has bought already. That is why we saw that it has rebounded very quickly and for me this is another beginning of a bull run of bitcoin. So there is no question that the price could go to the moon at the end of the year.

People have already trusted that sometimes when there is a dip, its a perfect opportunity to get bitcoins again and hold on it for the long term because all of us believes that the price will exponentially grow in the years to come.

Each year we are seeing a good price pump of bitcoin and that's going to be an assurance that we will see it then. Dips are opportunity that traders will take advantage of, we are not seeing it anymore as a bad thing but we are seeing it a delight for those who wants to collect some more coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
August 22, 2017, 10:00:28 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 09:50:46 PM
yes bitcoin in the moon..Price of bitcoin increased day by day ..it increased 1000 usd per month .if you research for last 4 month increased bitcoin 1000usd per month.so i think bitcoin 10000 usd some years. So i think hold bitcoin and more profitable. i have some bitcoin bt i dont understand it s grouth price highly.Now i am understand about this.and try to hold bitcoin more ..i hope bitcoin not disapointed us.Many people are say bitcoin like gold.because of gold always increased and bitcoin increased day by day Smiley Smiley Smiley

Bitcoin will not disappointed us. It can faced some problem along the way, but it has proven that it can bound back from issues before so I don't think that it will disappoint or frustrate us. And as long that we are hodl'ing our precious onto it, bitcoin will give us more benefit in the future.

Bitcoin has been in the moon several times and I see $2750 as one of those times that price get pump. Now bitcoin has went as high as $4500 today and it is still facing the moon. I hope at $10,000 we would still be forecasting this moon level any moment from now.

Definitely $10000 is possible, and once it reach this price, we can tell that bitcoin is in the moon. It will make a lot of us very rich. Although this price will take us some time to get there. But we should not worry and be patience because once it reaches this price all of us will jump  for now.
although everything is possible in bitcoin. the bitcoin price can really raise to that level but i do not think that it will reach to that level so soon. i think that bitcoin will gradually continue its journey and the price of bitcoin will constantly increasing and hope that a time will come when the price of bitcoin will really reach to 10000$.
I hope so that bitcoin prices go up slowly, because the more expensive bitcoin the harder it is to get it.
I don't understand the fact of owning a whole Bitcoin. At the end of the day, Bitcoin is used for earning profit out of your investment. You can invest any amount you have and can earn considerable profit out of it. You can keep on buying in small amount with time and can have a whole Bitcoin. Why to buy a whole at once?
Pages:
Jump to: