Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in the moon!!! - page 4. (Read 21418 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
November 17, 2017, 07:21:14 AM
For those people who bought bitcoin in a lower price, I am sure all of them can take a profit now. Investment on bitcoin is one of the bright idea.

Taking some profit now is recommend as long as you won't sell most of it or if you want to sell all of it make sure that you will buy at dip again.

Bitcoin is about to go to the next stage and that is $8,000 and I'm remembering those bitcoins that I sold before when it was $1,300, $2,500 and $4,000.

But still I managed to hold a couple of bitcoins up to now and that is not a bad thing, I'm going to keep on holding until bitcoin reaches the real moon.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 17, 2017, 04:22:34 AM
Moon is definitely coming, price went little over 8000 and is little falling down, so possibility to hit 10k by this years end is now little optimistic. Think it could happen at least for the moment if not to stay and remain on that price.

If this years was like this can wait to see what would it be in next one.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 11:36:31 PM
For those people who bought bitcoin in a lower price, I am sure all of them can take a profit now. Investment on bitcoin is one of the bright idea.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 09:58:30 PM
This is a smart way of investment, from the start of journey with btc, way back last 6 months cost around 3500$ and now it doubles the price, and keeps moving upward. its a surprise for those who patiently wait just like floating in the air . Congrats bitcoin in the moon:)
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
November 16, 2017, 10:20:40 AM
Bitcoin is on the moon and
it will leave moon for more expedition

I have to jump on that expetidition too

Are you ready now boys? Bitcoin is surely not going to do any stop over soon. It's been prepared for rocketing up to the moon. And where have you been with your expedition? Did you jumped with some alt coins out there and did rode the pump of it? Forget that hype of that coin and get back to bitcoin, it has been said that we will be skyrocketing at any moment now. There is no need to rush but for now there's no other thing that we have to do but to keep on holding.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 16, 2017, 10:11:33 AM
Bitcoin has risen at over $ 7000. Currently bitcoin is priced at around $ 6500 on coinmarketcap. If you invest from $ 2000 then you have x3 of your property. Bitcoin is a great investment.

Bitcoin is a great investment and the OP has surely profited nicely but it is important for people to realise that it doesn't particularly matter how much you've profited previously. Now the coin is worth 6kish, you have to decide if at the price of 6k it is the best investment for you or if there are better investments. If there are better ones then sell up and switch to them.
You can see just one day, the price of Bitcoin has passed $6,000 and raises again to $7,000. Honestly, I don't want to negate the growth of Bitcoin again. It's really became a strongest cryptocurrency and other cryptocurrencies don't have power to against Bitcoin at present.

I see that it  touches $7500 again, but it was a few hours ago, and now its just above $7400 but still as strong as ever. I'm with you, we don't like that bitcoin negate and we don't want to see it go down as before. As I have said, they try to pull a stunt and put a challenge but bitcoin is so strong that they can't really overthrown it just easy as that. And we are happy to see bitcoin going up and recovered from all of them and the price is going to the moon once again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 09:58:14 AM
Bitcoin has risen at over $ 7000. Currently bitcoin is priced at around $ 6500 on coinmarketcap. If you invest from $ 2000 then you have x3 of your property. Bitcoin is a great investment.

Bitcoin is a great investment and the OP has surely profited nicely but it is important for people to realise that it doesn't particularly matter how much you've profited previously. Now the coin is worth 6kish, you have to decide if at the price of 6k it is the best investment for you or if there are better investments. If there are better ones then sell up and switch to them.
You can see just one day, the price of Bitcoin has passed $6,000 and raises again to $7,000. Honestly, I don't want to negate the growth of Bitcoin again. It's really became a strongest cryptocurrency and other cryptocurrencies don't have power to against Bitcoin at present.
Activity: 134
November 15, 2017, 10:39:54 PM
Bitcoin is on the moon and
it will leave moon for more expedition

I have to jump on that expetidition too
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 07:38:36 PM
now bitcoin has reached the price of 7000USD for the person who bought it when 2000USD or below it, now gets 3x profit.
it may be 2 or 3 years away its price can reach 10k USD-15k USD, well we see it
Activity: 457
Merit: 140
November 15, 2017, 06:39:24 PM
Of course! There are many people said that Bitcoin will die after the cancellation of Seg2x. But those are lies. They wanna dump Bitcoin to buy with low price. And now, Its price has increased again. Don't doubt about Bitcoin value.

Yes, your statement is already correct. Basically, Segwit2x has been an attack on the BTC. However, the BTC is already too big to overthrow him.

Many professional investors have stepped out of other assets in the last two days and have invested in the BTC. That is the main reason for the strong price rise.
The price of the BTC will continue to rise until the end of the year.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
November 14, 2017, 11:35:14 PM
Of course! There are many people said that Bitcoin will die after the cancellation of Seg2x. But those are lies. They wanna dump Bitcoin to buy with low price. And now, Its price has increased again. Don't doubt about Bitcoin value.
Activity: 457
Merit: 140
November 14, 2017, 09:09:21 PM
The BTC price is currently very volontile. It will continue like this.
After the speculators return to the BTC.

Many hedge funds are currently in the market, so it's hard for a forecast.

I think Lightning will come, that will make the transactions faster and increase the BTC price.

The launch of ETF funds will also increase trading volume and price.

At the end of the year we could see the new highs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 123
November 14, 2017, 08:55:18 PM

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 08:51:52 PM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 14, 2017, 08:27:36 PM
There is still time until it lands there Cheesy

But if everything with SegWit goes smoothie, we could see a $5000 bitcoin even before Christmas. The other option is to see a $5 Cheesy

And now price is more than your expectations. Its $7.000 now. Very waow.
But bullish track is unstopable, price will increase and increase.
i think it wasnt applicable now mate,because bitcoin price stop increasing instead it decreased from more than 7500usd to 6000usd.but i do believe that this will changed upter this month.because so many expectatora for the rise of btc upto 10,000k usd.lets hope and wait for that perfect time
Activity: 157
November 14, 2017, 08:05:05 PM
For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!

Bitcoin may rise higher.
I don't think it may stop here.
Go further
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 14, 2017, 07:56:51 PM
For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!

Their fear to get rid of bitcoin at a cheap price then, now regret for having thrown it away.

People who do not believe the issue of August 1 ,, may now be enjoying the results Cheesy
right mate,we should have faith in every coins that we are buying and most of all in bitcoin .because of its capacity to face all the struggles he has done since the start crypto has been crrated.and now the highest price of all crypto is dedicated to btc.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
November 14, 2017, 07:47:25 PM
Bullish market is unstopable. So its just starting, hold your btc and will worth more.
Next month bitcoin will reach moon again.
It's now unstoppable after this dump to bitcoin the price is now increasing and pumping. And we have to keep on waiting until the price of bitcoin gets back to $7,000 and let's start working again together for making bitcoin great again. The contribution of everyone is very important on this matter so for those holders out there that endure the pain this past days about the big correction of bitcoin. This is now the start of our rise and we'll make bitcoin great once again.

Speaking of contribution, what does the core do against forks? Arent forks pointing out flaws in the bitcoins system? Are they somehow implementing solutions to those flaws?
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
November 13, 2017, 07:32:02 AM
Bullish market is unstopable. So its just starting, hold your btc and will worth more.
Next month bitcoin will reach moon again.
It's now unstoppable after this dump to bitcoin the price is now increasing and pumping. And we have to keep on waiting until the price of bitcoin gets back to $7,000 and let's start working again together for making bitcoin great again. The contribution of everyone is very important on this matter so for those holders out there that endure the pain this past days about the big correction of bitcoin. This is now the start of our rise and we'll make bitcoin great once again.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
November 13, 2017, 07:08:18 AM
I am always seeing that the bitcoin are comparing to the moon because of its price that are rapidly growing. I know that we all surprised when the bitcoin reached $7000 per each. I believe that the bitcoin will reach $10,000 per each someday.
Pages:
Jump to: