Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin investment - page 10. (Read 961 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 01:31:01 AM
By now you can probably see that the answer isn’t that simple. It’s not just a matter of should you invest, but also a matter of how to invest. Like I said in the beginning, start by educating yourself. Learn about the currency, what affects it, what are its advantages and disadvantages, etc. You can get a lot of basic education through our free Bitcoin crash course (sign up at the bottom of this post).

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
March 24, 2018, 01:27:08 AM
it's good to invest in bitcoin especially popular and well-known by many people while bitcoin is cheap to buy much to make your income so much better to invest in bitcoin than hyip
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 01:25:04 AM
Bitcoin prices go up and down, generally in the direction of going up many, over $ 100,000 threshold in the next 10 years is entirely possible. Many investors have been investing in Bitcoin for a long time, so many people have had huge assets since then. Maybe you are very excited, want to take some savings to invest but do not know how, where to start?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 12:49:00 AM
Yes. Now is a good time to invest in bitcoin because the price is still cheap. Maybe a few months ahead the price is 30-50% above the current price
Activity: 126
March 24, 2018, 12:10:09 AM
I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi
Bitcoin is the best way of investment it just like you are depositing your money in the bank and having and interest after day
Activity: 126
March 23, 2018, 11:49:32 PM
I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi
Bitcoin is a one way of good investment it just like you are depositing your money to the bank that it going to have an enough interest
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 11:45:57 PM

The falling price is a chance to buy, and when bitcoin increases, you will benefit. You can choose bitcoin for your future, because bitcoin will increase again.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
March 23, 2018, 11:39:28 PM
The investment strategy is tactful to be aware of the bitcoin price situation, if you want to invest you need to lower the bitcoin price if your price situation is definitely worth the profit and when it is high bitcoin price and that's what you do to get your investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 07:35:02 PM
I thin now Bitcoin investing is the best time, because bitcoin price is drops. Its a best opportunity for me to buy bitcoin.

Now bitcoin investment benefits:

1. Bitcoin investing can be a way of earning money.
2. Buy any product and services using only bitcoin.
3. Now this time bitcoin in all parts off the world.
4. Bitcoin payment system is to essay.

So what are you waiting, go fast and buy bitcoin.
Activity: 27
January 26, 2018, 10:57:27 PM
As others have said. The sooner the better. This downfall you have been talking about is very common and normal to Bitcoin. If your faint hearted then I suppose bitcoin is not for you.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 10:38:31 PM
Apparently, you are completely new in cryptocurrency. Actually, it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin that its price drops. Demand of bitcoin still huge, you may invest 150$ and the rest for alt coin or whatever may suits you

At present bitcoin is at a relative high ground and the timing for joining the Bitcoin market is late and the future development is in a very unstable state. The steady investors who have been watching bitcoin but not daring to act have also been facing many nerve fluctuations.
Activity: 24
January 26, 2018, 08:15:12 PM
As of now im a newbie in bitcoin. And right now i can see posts that the value of bitcoin is going down. But i think, eventually it go up again. I think its normal in cyptocurrencies and also in investing in. And if you're going to enter this industry, you must know about this things.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 26, 2018, 07:57:57 PM
Don't invest if you are uncertain of what you are doing. This is why I don't encourage people who are scared of their loss even they haven't invested yet.

Price goes down = buy
Price goes up = sell

You'll have a good future if you'll keep on repeating this sequence. Understand and study what you are investing, there's a risk that you should take and be aware of that.
Activity: 100
January 26, 2018, 07:48:27 PM
Right now there's a fall of many cryptocurrencies, as well as bitcoin. That gives the opportunity to buy it out for the same money more coins and coins. So, it's a good time for investments.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
January 24, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

I see in coinmarketcap bitcoin  price has goes up, I don't think this is a good time for buy bitcoin. Because yesterday bitcoin price go down to $10200. But bitcoin is very promising for investment, because has a volatile price. If you want to take a risk you can buy at this time, perhaps bitcoin price will go up rather than decrease, so you can make a profit.
Activity: 238
January 24, 2018, 07:55:31 AM
If it's only $200, then I suggest you invest in Altcoin or ICO. Because it's a very small number.
If investment BTC, then even have a good return, then also is a small number, if invest ICO and hold in the long term,. Maybe there's an x100 return? Grin
Activity: 231
January 24, 2018, 07:49:47 AM
Better buy now before it creates another momentum again. Check the chart history to see how it behaves and you will see a pattern and it will help you and give confident to buy and hold today.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Aida Service
January 24, 2018, 07:48:10 AM
Bitcoin price is pretty high right now, not sure if 200$ will give you much return. My advice would be to spread it around some top 20 altcoins. Either spread it all or make it 50% on ethereum and the other 50% on some top 20 alt coins. Goodluck!
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 07:47:24 AM
The sooner the better if you plan to HODL it doesnt matter anyways.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
January 24, 2018, 07:46:11 AM
This is right time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin. You want to invest in Bitcoin it make huge profit in future. So you can buy one Bitcoin is good profitable investment. But 200$ is not enough to your expected profit. So you should try some other altcoins is better than the Bitcoin. Because altcoin is easily raise 2x profit in few more months. So both are good profitable investment in the current market.
Pages:
Jump to: