Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin investment - page 3. (Read 961 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
May 08, 2018, 10:13:08 PM
bitcoin is a very good investment place I really enjoy and I am so happy because I can invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good investment for us and profitable for us also to plant stock or work for investment money.
If you will buy Bitcoin and have it as your investment, you better do it now because the price is still low. And if the price increases, it would be a great opportunity to have a huge profit.
A person who can get to know bitcoin faster will get many benefits. What it means is an opportunity to earn more money. For me an investment in bitcoin is a very extraordinary thing, we can earn a very large income. Opportunities to be able to focus and work in the world of crypto should be utilized. This is the millenial era so that everything will always experience progress, including the digitilasasi currency.
Yes i agree on that, i think thr best investment for today is bitcoin, I believe that we are now at the modern world with internet and everyone is really need bitcoin as the amazing source of income to provide our daily needs. I think we can really gain a huge amount on it if we are going to invest on it today.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
May 08, 2018, 10:02:46 PM
bitcoin is a very good investment place I really enjoy and I am so happy because I can invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good investment for us and profitable for us also to plant stock or work for investment money.
If you will buy Bitcoin and have it as your investment, you better do it now because the price is still low. And if the price increases, it would be a great opportunity to have a huge profit.
A person who can get to know bitcoin faster will get many benefits. What it means is an opportunity to earn more money. For me an investment in bitcoin is a very extraordinary thing, we can earn a very large income. Opportunities to be able to focus and work in the world of crypto should be utilized. This is the millenial era so that everything will always experience progress, including the digitilasasi currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
May 08, 2018, 09:52:30 PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 09:42:00 PM
I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi

if you was thinking that investing bitcoin is a good thing back then, you was right.
when you wrote this thread, bitcoin price was keep decreasing and hit $6k. did you bought bitcoin back then ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
May 08, 2018, 06:11:35 PM
Apparently, you are completely new in cryptocurrency. Actually, it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin that its price drops. Demand of bitcoin still huge, you may invest 150$ and the rest for alt coin or whatever may suits you
It is good choice to buy more bitcoins now. As we have seen the status of bitcoin price from 2017 to 2018, the price was dumped at lower 10000$. If the price will go back in December 2017, you will get your money invested and profit back. Hold for now, sell later. Hold and keep your bitcoin in your wallet.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 06:00:35 PM
For excess cash, it will be more useful when stored in altcoin form.
Bitcoin one of them. By storing dialtcoin, your money is not just safe. But your money will increase according to the bitcoin sale value at that time.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
May 08, 2018, 05:49:56 PM
As strange as it may sound - falling price is the best opportunity to buy. Bitcoin has excellent growth prospects, so don't be afraid to buy it, and when the price drops you can still save on buying.
Activity: 596
May 08, 2018, 05:47:55 PM
Bitcoin volatility is an absolutely normal phenomenon. I advise you to study all this cryptocurrency system better so that you do not regret buying later.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 12:11:45 PM
I think this time is the best time to buy bitcoin. But only invest what you afford to lose and know and study the investment you will venture in.
Activity: 233
May 05, 2018, 12:25:46 PM
This is a great time to invest in Bitcoin and altcoin. when you invest in Bitcoin it makes a big profit in the future. So you can buy one Bitcoin for a long term investment and prove to be very profitable for the better.
Activity: 252
May 05, 2018, 12:21:24 PM
200$ its a small amount of money but i think at first dont deal with a huge money try to learn about crypto  market and trade then you can start big amount of money . crypto always volatile market so before invest you should gather enough knowledge then start invest otherwise you gonna lose your money.
Activity: 171
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 05, 2018, 12:19:49 PM
Bitcoin is no stranger to many people. The information about bitcoin is available on the internet and on the forums. I think to store and invest in bitcoin is easy but to make a profit from investing is not easy. You have to watch a lot of bitcoin news around the world, it's fluctuations. Not only that, you have to have money and not everyone has a firm belief in bitcoin to invest in it.
Activity: 322
May 05, 2018, 12:18:59 PM
Bitcoin is said to be a risky currency for developing countries concerning virtual currency models. Bitcoin may not be the world's most significant currency, but it has a lot of expectations. The economies of many nations are accepting Bitcoins. Future Bitcoin virtual money will get more convincing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 12:07:29 PM
I think it is common, bitcoin prices always increase and decrease over time. and now still open the opportunity to buy bitcoin. I'm sure the bitcoin price will go up again.
Activity: 280
May 05, 2018, 12:04:34 PM
I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi
If you cannot afford to loss then don't go for investing it in crypto because weak people are the one who are easily get discourage even in simple fall down of the price will make them panic ,actually if you see downfall in the market it means it is a good signal to buy coins sell it when you see or you already meet your target price.
Activity: 27
May 05, 2018, 11:59:54 AM
Activity: 154
May 05, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

this time is good for invest bitcoin, down trend live for now...
i think 1 or 2 months again bitcoin will be pump very high...

Yeah. That is actually the concept of investing in bitcoin. You invest and grab the opportunity while the price is still low and hold it a bit longer and wait that the price will soar high again, then you will realize that you earn huge profit. Bitcoin really is a life changer. It helps those who are in financial struggle to have financial freedom. I am glad a friend of mine introduce to me this world.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 07:09:17 PM
I was also scared by the volatility of bitcoin when I first started. But believe me, it is absolutely normal and you should not worry about it.
Yes volatility is normal most people should know this before investing so they will not be disappointed if the market dump. Invest now price is still a good catch to buy, then hold for long term or take profit if increasing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 07:02:38 PM
I was also scared by the volatility of bitcoin when I first started. But believe me, it is absolutely normal and you should not worry about it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
May 04, 2018, 06:38:00 PM
The fall and rise in the price of bitcoin is a natural process for him, which allows many to earn. You absolutely should not be afraid of this, but on the contrary, take the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price.
Pages:
Jump to: