Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Investors Confidence in Bitcoin💪 - page 2. (Read 1462 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
December 15, 2023, 05:18:19 PM
However, only the beginner's mentality should be doubted because they do not have market analysis and they are not ready to hold bitcoin assets for several years, they will definitely not get a profit of more than 20% because they will take profit from every market increase but they always regret it because they were not patient. looking forward to 100% profit during the bull market.
The mentality of beginners is always weak because it may not be accustomed when facing a sharper correction market so how to hold long-term assets feels bored for beginners with that time, so most of them sell after for 20% or faster because they don't want to lose and take profits too quickly.

This is still reasonable as the start of their investment for the beginning, but when they have been investing in bitcoin for a long time, they will often understand how about market analysis, the right way when buying bitcoin or already know about the DCA method which is a fairly relevant way, of course they will find a way to survive with bitcoin later.

The bull market is certain!, I think after the Halving it will be a surprise where the price becomes a record again.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
December 15, 2023, 05:14:06 PM
You just need to have that mentality to buy, DCA as others suggested and resists to sell. Only offload if necessary and that is the rule, at least for me. Personal experience is that once you get over that mentality, that hard and grind, it will be easy and smooth as we approach the block halving and then looking for a new all time high.
I think the mentality of cryptocurrency users and investors is unquestionable to start investing at the best price point, they have planned to increase investment at the correction price and they will sell bitcoin at the highest price target even they are waiting for the market recovery after a few years until the ATH target is reached.

There will be a lot of doubts and questions in our mind when we start investing in bitcoin, it's very volatile and the price quickly change in the next 24 hours unlike traditional assets. But others see this volatility as a friend and they know how to take advantage of it.

However, only the beginner's mentality should be doubted because they do not have market analysis and they are not ready to hold bitcoin assets for several years, they will definitely not get a profit of more than 20% because they will take profit from every market increase but they always regret it because they were not patient. looking forward to 100% profit during the bull market.

It's going to be a learning process to those beginners and newbies in het market. They don't have the tools yet to analysis the market and so they are very nervous to push the sell button whenever the price goes down on a noise dive. But later, if will be a big learning experience, and with that experience they will become a good investors and will not be easily affected if there is negative news, on the contrary, they might continue to buy during dip.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
December 15, 2023, 04:59:20 PM
You just need to have that mentality to buy, DCA as others suggested and resists to sell. Only offload if necessary and that is the rule, at least for me. Personal experience is that once you get over that mentality, that hard and grind, it will be easy and smooth as we approach the block halving and then looking for a new all time high.
I think the mentality of cryptocurrency users and investors is unquestionable to start investing at the best price point, they have planned to increase investment at the correction price and they will sell bitcoin at the highest price target even they are waiting for the market recovery after a few years until the ATH target is reached.

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542
December 15, 2023, 06:09:24 AM
Well the confidence of bitcoin investor is top notch  Grin because bitcoin gives surety to the bitcoin lovers and the investors. We all are aware with the price trendency of bitcoin and the market analysis gives us confidence to invest without thinking extra. Because it's give proves a lot if time. That proves gives high level confidence to the investor of bitcoin. The confidence come from the price analysis of the bitcoin.

Being the prime mover and then showing how good the price will be in the future, making huge profits, it's easy to say that investors are going to be happy with it and so their confidence is very high. I mean in the last 5 years, the growth of bitcoin is tremendous.

And we hear stories that there are investors who become so rich because they have stash a lot and then sell at the right time. With that, some of us trying to replicate that. The formula is very easy, buy low, during the bear market, and be a long term holder and then sell during the bull run to maximize your profit and then rinse and repeat that formula.

but it's not that easy, it doesn't take long. I think everyone knows that they have to save money and invest it if they want to become rich. but does everyone want to?
not everyone because they sometimes want to buy something and can't resist the urge to buy it.

If everyone doesn't want to get rich but investing in bitcoin then they should be looking at other assets. But in any case, we have seen that bitcoin is the best right now, it might take long but it's a proven formula and it's full proof to bring you big ROI.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 401
December 15, 2023, 04:30:09 AM
Well the confidence of bitcoin investor is top notch  Grin because bitcoin gives surety to the bitcoin lovers and the investors. We all are aware with the price trendency of bitcoin and the market analysis gives us confidence to invest without thinking extra. Because it's give proves a lot if time. That proves gives high level confidence to the investor of bitcoin. The confidence come from the price analysis of the bitcoin.
Well Bitcoin is one of a kind investment that should not be overlooked but has been overlooked by people who don't understand or who do but are afraid to invest in it.
Bitcoin has never disappointed those who keep investing with the application of knowledge about it, some invest but do not end up making profit, some do make profits but lesser than they should have made and some begin panicking when it becomes volatile and ends up with much lesser amount than what they invested.
Strong confidence should be attached to our investment even if the price keeps falling below our entering point, it becomes even a better opportunity to add more to our portfolio, with time Bitcoin price will experience the bull market and all those who were confident enough will definitely see good profits from their investment.
This belief exists inseparable from what has happened in the past to the price of Bitcoin, so currently many people believe that even though there is a price correction and we just need to wait for time before we can return to what happened in the past.
And now we can see the community or support getting bigger, further strengthening investors' confidence in Bitcoin, except for those who are new to Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 113
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 15, 2023, 02:37:59 AM
Hello everyone

In 2018, when I heard about Bitcoin from an elder brother in the area, I became addicted to Bitcoin. Since then, I started learning about Bitcoin from that elder brother and got the opportunity to learn more details from the forum by logging into Bitcoitalk with his ID.  .
 And in view of this in 2020 I invest some of my savings in Bitcoin.

Since you learned about Bitcoin from your elder brother, it is best to invest in Bitcoin. But as suggested by your elder brother you should have sold the investment during the peak price of 2021. If holding Bitcoin for short term then you should have sold.

From teaching, when Bitcoin broke past record highs at the end of 2021, I had the opportunity to make a good profit from my invested Bitcoins, but my strong belief in Bitcoins prevented me from selling Bitcoins, after which the price of Bitcoins began to decline.  Then different people tried to discourage me in different ways but it is from this forum that predictions about Bitcoin and my confidence in Bitcoin still make me come.

Hopefully during the Bitcoin Halving of 2024, Bitcoin will break all previous records and reach a peak price.

What is your opinion on this?

Since you haven't sold your managed assets, you become a long-term hold. It is best if you hold for the long term, as Bitcoin halving in 2024 will touch past Bitcoin prices rather than past prices. So you will never be disappointed the price of Bitcoin Satya will definitely increase and you will see your wallet assets double again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
December 15, 2023, 02:02:08 AM
Well Bitcoin is one of a kind investment that should not be overlooked but has been overlooked by people who don't understand or who do but are afraid to invest in it.
Bitcoin has never disappointed those who keep investing with the application of knowledge about it, some invest but do not end up making profit, some do make profits but lesser than they should have made and some begin panicking when it becomes volatile and ends up with much lesser amount than what they invested.
Strong confidence should be attached to our investment even if the price keeps falling below our entering point, it becomes even a better opportunity to add more to our portfolio, with time Bitcoin price will experience the bull market and all those who were confident enough will definitely see good profits from their investment.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 15, 2023, 01:32:48 AM
but it's not that easy, it doesn't take long. I think everyone knows that they have to save money and invest it if they want to become rich. but does everyone want to?
not everyone because they sometimes want to buy something and can't resist the urge to buy it.

Some people are considering saving and investment better while other are not interested in saving but wants to live luxurious life but they don't know that if they save money and invest then after sometimes they will continuously live a luxurious life while without saving and investment they will make their future worse.

Investment can make your financial system better and your whole family will be benefited from it but if you spend money it can give your temporary pleasure but your financial status will remains same without increasing financial gains. I think there are also some people who wants to fulfil all the dreams of their children and family by spending much money because they themselves have not experienced such a comfortable life so they want their children to not deprived of anything.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
December 13, 2023, 05:34:37 PM

Bitcoin proved itself a long time ago. I don't think it's right to constantly question this. Bitcoin investors trust Bitcoin and know that Bitcoin will increase its price and reach wider audiences, as it has done many times. Bitcoin investors are increasing every day and every year, and among these investors there are governments and large institutions.

The trust factor is not the same for every person. According to some, in order to trust Bitcoin, corporates need to invest in Bitcoin. For others, the stages that Bitcoin has gone through so far are enough to trust Bitcoin.
Put in mind that if there's no trust or if its really that slowly fading then we would really be able to see or notice out that there would really be having that less support or it is really that decreasing but we arent seeing something like this on which it did rather show about its dominance in overall market. This is why investors do really have such confidence because they do really be able to see Bitcoins potential or simply into its
support by the community. It do really just turning out that the price might be still low but to think about that we are still on a bear market but eventually we are really that gradually recovering from it. It is really just that there are people who do really have those kind of doubts and there are ones who do really have that strong support just because they are really seeing that kind of potential on which i could blame out people to be that too optimistic or really that someone whose really that positive.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
December 13, 2023, 05:13:19 PM
Where can we see the future price of BTC? So far all I see is its past and present price. This is the only thing that we got, but a person can be too optimistic by only looking at the patterns on the charts. They think it will be followed again and they already calculated if how much the value of BTC will be in the future. Not all that we see are true, especially online. So, be careful on replicating them. It could be possible that they are created for the people to FOMO in BTC.
Sure, no way to know the Bitcoin future price. We only can make speculation about the future price of Bitcoin. Most of us probably use the same in speculating the price. We analyze chart patterns, some fundamental aspects, and the current news. But this surely never guarantees the price of Bitcoin in the future. So I agree that we don't easily believe in all the price prediction made by people. There are people who want to make the hype or FOMO through the possibility of significant price increase during the next  bullrun season. I my self prefer to do my own analysis and make own prediction about the possibility of Bitcoin price in the future.  Wink

And once those people realize that what they saw/hear and what they currently experience are not the same, they can quit on it (sell at a loss). That is how manipulators make money.
But experienced people probably won't experience this. It is mostly happening in the beginners. Only those people who still have lack of knowledge that don't know the bullrun may not happening in the same pattern. Each bullrun season may have its own pattern. So, we shouldn't be too dependent on the previous bullrun period in making the strategy for the upcoming bullrun season.

Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 13, 2023, 05:02:38 PM
There's always this confidence we have inherently in bitcoin when we Invested in it than of what we chose was any altcoins, there will always be this fear of missing out, bitcoin is no doubt the only recognized digital currency that can be acceptable by any means of payment or exchange unlike the altcoins that are being selectable, when you invest on bitcoin, you have the assurance of your back being covered.
Activity: 406
Merit: 188
December 13, 2023, 04:46:55 PM

Bitcoin proved itself a long time ago. I don't think it's right to constantly question this. Bitcoin investors trust Bitcoin and know that Bitcoin will increase its price and reach wider audiences, as it has done many times. Bitcoin investors are increasing every day and every year, and among these investors there are governments and large institutions.

The trust factor is not the same for every person. According to some, in order to trust Bitcoin, corporates need to invest in Bitcoin. For others, the stages that Bitcoin has gone through so far are enough to trust Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
December 12, 2023, 11:05:05 AM
Being the prime mover and then showing how good the price will be in the future, making huge profits, it's easy to say that investors are going to be happy with it and so their confidence is very high. I mean in the last 5 years, the growth of bitcoin is tremendous.

And we hear stories that there are investors who become so rich because they have stash a lot and then sell at the right time. With that, some of us trying to replicate that. The formula is very easy, buy low, during the bear market, and be a long term holder and then sell during the bull run to maximize your profit and then rinse and repeat that formula.
Where can we see the future price of BTC? So far all I see is its past and present price. This is the only thing that we got, but a person can be too optimistic by only looking at the patterns on the charts. They think it will be followed again and they already calculated if how much the value of BTC will be in the future. Not all that we see are true, especially online. So, be careful on replicating them. It could be possible that they are created for the people to FOMO in BTC.

And once those people realize that what they saw/hear and what they currently experience are not the same, they can quit on it (sell at a loss). That is how manipulators make money. There is a formula but no way it's easy.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
December 10, 2023, 03:48:26 PM

Not only on 5 years but rather we should be talking since from the start of its price on which it is really that can be compared as nothing or no value. This is why into those people who had believed into its potential
are those people who are rewarded or really cherished out that extreme profits considering on how big Bitcoin did become. Investors flows through the market because they've been able to see into its potential
on which it do really proves out that it is really that having the potential that it could last long into future years but of course we shouldn't really forget out the risks involved since there's no assurance
in everything on which there's always that involved risks.

Its been sitting on #1 in the overall market on which this do really proves out that the confidence and trust is really on Bitcoin but of course we do have rankings too
on which it is really that divided on other altcoins as well. Well, diversification would really be always that recommended if you do really want to have that multiple
possible profits on different variations but of course risks is much higher.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 503
Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013
December 10, 2023, 09:19:57 AM
Each person has their own principles in saving and investing so we cannot equate these things between one person and another, let alone equate them with us. Because we ourselves also have to be able to separate the desire to invest from the desire to buy something, so that we can see how many people are very conscious of saving and investing and people who still like to spend it when they already have money that can achieve their desires in life.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 107
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
December 10, 2023, 06:36:33 AM
it's very painful, even though in 2021 you have 2x the opportunity to sell at the highest price and after that maybe you can enjoy some of your profits and the rest can be used to invest in bitcoin again. there is no need to regret because everything has already happened, and what you need to do now is keep hold until bullish arrives. Don't be discouraged because in the next bullish period the Bitcoin price will reach an ATH which is much higher than the previous ATH and the profits you get will also be bigger.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
December 09, 2023, 11:00:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
December 09, 2023, 07:55:22 AM

Activity: 322
Merit: 26
Be Happy ☺️
December 07, 2023, 11:33:36 PM
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
December 07, 2023, 03:38:23 PM
A really never ending kind of discussion on which it would really be just that so normal that people would really be asking out or make their own speculations and guesses on what would be the price of  Bitcoin on the upcoming bull run or even just simply asking on what would be the price of it when it comes on a few months or even talking on days. When we do speak about confidence then the dominance overall would speak for itself.
You cant really make yourself that able to avoid on making those guesses and trying out to find on whats the next move. Its value would really be the solid evidence on where people do really put up their confidence on.
Yes, we can see on other altcoins as well but we cant really be able to ignore on how big the community is, for those who are really that holding Bitcoin for long term.

Confidence is there, if there's not then it had been long time that it had been replaced on the top spot. This is why it would really be that best that if you are holding for long term
then dont mind about the price because most likely it would really be shooting up into the moon but of course risks is always there.
I think that's all we could basically do, nobody says that they are fully right when it comes to making predictions, well some people do "claim" they are always right but we all know they are lying. All that we can do regarding this situation would be just making sure that we could end up with a situation where it would be quite understandable and could make some decent money.

If we are wrong then we will just end up with a situation that would be a money loss, or profit loss, and that's fine it's not really a big deal. I think we should be considering the situation as speculation in any case, we do not really need to make a lot of money, we could just realize the situation as what it is and make up some predictions.
Pages:
Jump to: