Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Investors Confidence in Bitcoin💪 - page 9. (Read 1462 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 855
Even for now, I'm sure investors who sell Bitcoin from previous years will be very sorry to see the development of increasingly expensive prices. Well speaking from 2016 or 2018 to 2020 of course many big investors sold their BTC ownership but what I admit is the decision they made is a decision they will regret at this point. Big investor initiative to accumulate more BTC at the lowest price will hardly happen again and those who sell at low price will have to go back to buying at high price.

There are some that wouldn’t actually feel bad about it, Infact some have been able to get more holding of bitcoin again. The only thing is knowing when to take profit and when to buy more. Take for instance someone that sold at 40k plus, late 2020  to 2021 and bought last year (2022) where there was a huge dump which saw the price drop to as low as 14k  certainly didn’t lose or will regret.

Also there are some certain price tag that some people have setup to be there pull out plan and I don’t see anything wrong on that because you are certainly not predictable of how high it will go or how high it will come down. The best after long term holding is to take profit when you can.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
For the halving, we will see it next year, I think all btc holders are waiting for this moment because after the halving, miners will get less BTC compared to previous years. So BTC is getting rarer in the future which will make the price more expensive.
Bitcoins are not rare simply because miners get less reward each time a bitcoin is halved, but bitcoin's scarcity is due to its limited supply. Increased demand will make it more expensive - that's the nature of the market for any limited product.

I think to keep piling up when there is an opportunity because you will regret it if you keep delaying buying BTC.
Don't accumulate bitcoins every chance you get - but do accumulate when you have a budget and are confident that you are making entries at the right time. You can wait for the price to drop lower as the volatility of bitcoin prices allows you to get it - but if you are sure you want to buy, then do it with DCA.

[Note: No one will misunderstand as new ID.]
Marina5 just being active and sending you merit right on your first post - so maybe it's not wrong that some people assume you're both alt. You made a hint for yourself - shame.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
Hello everyone

In 2018, when I heard about Bitcoin from an elder brother in the area, I became addicted to Bitcoin. Since then, I started learning about Bitcoin from that elder brother and got the opportunity to learn more details from the forum by logging into Bitcoitalk with his ID.  .
 And in view of this in 2020 I invest some of my savings in Bitcoin.
 From teaching, when Bitcoin broke past record highs at the end of 2021, I had the opportunity to make a good profit from my invested Bitcoins, but my strong belief in Bitcoins prevented me from selling Bitcoins, after which the price of Bitcoins began to decline.  Then different people tried to discourage me in different ways but it is from this forum that predictions about Bitcoin and my confidence in Bitcoin still make me come.

Hopefully during the Bitcoin Halving of 2024, Bitcoin will break all previous records and reach a peak price.

What is your opinion on this?

The story is plausible, You become addicted on Bitcoin last 2018  and you are encourage by the forum through reading positive post here while you are just registered last June 4, 2023? There’s a 5 years gap from the day you become addicted on Bitcoin until now and you are just almost 20 days here to read forum post that gives you confidence on Bitcoin? What are you doing on past 5 years of being Bitcoin addict?

2024 is really a good year for Bitcoin because Halving always bring hype and confidence on Bitcoin since it’s difficulty will increase that will result for more scarcity on Bitcoin supply.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 616
Even for now, I'm sure investors who sell Bitcoin from previous years will be very sorry to see the development of increasingly expensive prices. Well speaking from 2016 or 2018 to 2020 of course many big investors sold their BTC ownership but what I admit is the decision they made is a decision they will regret at this point. Big investor initiative to accumulate more BTC at the lowest price will hardly happen again and those who sell at low price will have to go back to buying at high price.

For the halving, we will see it next year, I think all btc holders are waiting for this moment because after the halving, miners will get less BTC compared to previous years. So BTC is getting rarer in the future which will make the price more expensive. I think to keep piling up when there is an opportunity because you will regret it if you keep delaying buying BTC.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Your story is quite interesting and I urge you to write a book about your journey as a Bitcoin investor. We had been hearing about semilar stories like this one and I am happy that yours looks very similar with high expectations. You invested in Bitcoin and you made profits and you are happy? Wow, that's cool to know. You want to know what will happen to Bitcoin price during halving?
The price is going to pump just like you have experience once and you are going to make some good profits if you hold and buy more quantities.

I can see you are ery confidence as an investor and I hope you are not going to be in a rush if the price to not get to where you expected it to reach. So many investors also have set there take profits too to the previous high. We expect the market to be very bullish by next year so we all have to prepare to the best.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 524
Congratulations on getting a part of one of the best assets in the world. If not the best.

Don't wait for a price to sell because you will be disappointed. It will either end in you selling to early in the bull run, or holding on for too long and regretting.

Ask yourself what will make you comfortable? Maybe redeeming your fiat money and still having the amount of bitcoins you own? In such case wait for bitcoin to go up by 100% and sell 50% of your holdings. Maybe you need a certain amount of fiat to buy a house? Maybe you want a retirement fund?

Make sure whatever you do you stand behind that choice and it will all be fine.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
These individuals are genuine Bitcoin investors who consistently maintain confidence in Bitcoin. Regardless of market conditions, whether bearish or bullish, they are able to leverage Bitcoin to their advantage. If you give up, you won't be able to reap any gains. However, the current surge is attributed to a convergence of positive news. By examining the price records, you'll observe that Bitcoin consistently shatters previous milestones and creates new ones. Therefore, it's important not to heed those who discourage you from investing in Bitcoin. Instead, draw lessons from history and trust your own judgment.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
That is right mate, just keep holding because we are still far from reaching the ATH once again. There is a possibility that the previous ATH won't be reached during the halving year but the following year which is 2025.

And since we still have time left before the expected huge bull run next year, a lot is continuing to invest regularly. I also have my own DCA monthly as the current price also means potential for us to grow our assets.

You can also just hold your bitcoins and go for the long term which is beyond the 2024-25 cycle. Some are even predicting the price of bitcoin to reach as high as a million dollars in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 661
- Leo -
Since then, I started learning about Bitcoin from that elder brother and got the opportunity to learn more details from the forum by logging into Bitcoitalk with his ID.
You can use the forum as a guest and learn as much as you want to without having to log into someone else's account. You should also not encourage anyone to use your personal account but instead create one for them or let them access it as a guest.

Hopefully during the Bitcoin Halving of 2024, Bitcoin will break all previous records and reach a peak price.

We are all hopefuls here but we do not have any instant expectations of the price. All you need is patience to hold without panic.

- Jay -
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Your should be long term, if you did not sell btc at previous ath i would say don't let anyone talk you into selling now. Yeah, btc halving comes next year but as you already know the price impact does not follow immediately. so you should not be disappointed when you don't see a huge price pump immediately after the 2024 btc halving. But one thing is certain, the next btc bull market is likely going to be high than 2021 and previous.
I would say be happy with your investment and expect a more explosive next bull market.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
Expect nothing if you don’t want disappointment is my best tip for ya. Halvings are usually nothing special, don’t expect to sit tight and watch the charts rallying. The post halving effects come later, it’s usually months or even an year away from the halving block. It’s awesome being confident, you go past bear panic modes way easier and it’s less likely to make illogical decisions.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We do get that cycle that every bitcoin halving happens, we're assuming that the next thing that should happen is the bull run. I am also thinking the same and even if there are people that discouraged me before (not from the forum) I'm not allowing them to change my decision on how firm I am as a long term investor.

But every bull run should be taken advantage by everybody. If there's the chance you're about to make profit, take your profits. You have to take profit even if you're playing long term in here.

That's how it goes and how you're going to enjoy the long waiting game. Just take some of it and still continue the firm belief and decision of being long term.
Activity: 532
Merit: 508
Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!
The ATH of 2021 was really what made some people have more faith in Bitcoin, because it was really their first time that they got into Bitcoin and got lucky to experience the first bull market in 2021, which was very massive, especially for those that bought Bitcoin for $6k+ in 2020 when the price was still low. I know I acquired some little fractions of Bitcoin in 2019, for which I made a bit of profit as per what I invested, but if I had bought more of it in 2020, I would have made a much bigger profit than I did.

By the way, at OP, after the Bitcoin halving of next year, I really don't think the bull market will start and hit the top high in 2024; it could happen in 2025 or thereabouts. I don't think we really know when the bull will become very high.
Activity: 462
Merit: 263
CONTEST ORGANIZER
Really tired of this low non sense post made by farm accounts.

What are you saying to us? Nothing, and plus you get merited?, i know its a red flag account but.....
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸

Past performance is not indicative of future results. While I hope you're right, don't bet on specific timeframes that your coins are going to rise in price. Just thing long term, and that's it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
Firstly a Bitcointalk account should be treated as something private, so I would not encourage you action of login in with your brothers ID, it's bridging the privacy rights, even if your brother has no problem with it, I believe you are still new in Crypto-currency and need to start early to cultivate the habit of learning how to protect your private properties. By the way he could have rather told you how to have a Bitcointalk account of your own.

Regardless I hope you start to pick up the right things from now on because Bitcoin is no respecter of your interest in it, if you make wrong moves you could get financially hurt.
Activity: 798
Merit: 725
That is the desire of all Bitcoin investors; we all hope that the price of Bitcoin will rise above its all-time high during the 2024 halving, but we never know when the price will begin to recover because the market condition is unpredictable.

Why is this being emphasized?
This suggests that there is something phishing going on because the account that merited this post has a red flag; the account has been accused of cheating in some bounty campaigns. As you mention learning about Bitcoin with your elder brother, this may be his alt or your brother Merited you.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Hello everyone

In 2018, when I heard about Bitcoin from an elder brother in the area, I became addicted to Bitcoin. Since then, I started learning about Bitcoin from that elder brother and got the opportunity to learn more details from the forum by logging into Bitcoitalk with his ID.  .
 And in view of this in 2020 I invest some of my savings in Bitcoin.
 From teaching, when Bitcoin broke past record highs at the end of 2021, I had the opportunity to make a good profit from my invested Bitcoins, but my strong belief in Bitcoins prevented me from selling Bitcoins, after which the price of Bitcoins began to decline.  Then different people tried to discourage me in different ways but it is from this forum that predictions about Bitcoin and my confidence in Bitcoin still make me come.

Pages:
Jump to: