Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin is $8000, ICOs MUST increase our token/coins - page 2. (Read 1102 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 11
Yes we need a good income,i am a bounty hunter and i dont earn a lot.My request to the ICOs and signature campaign is to be fair.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
ICO legal advisor and blockchain enthusiast
It all depends on the initial agreement. If they give you their token later than agreed, you are right, you are missing the opportunity to sell them at a better price. But if there was no agreement on WHEN exactly they would send you the tokens, well, than bad for you who has invested nevertheless.
Agree. Need to read those Terms & Conditions.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
It all depends on the initial agreement. If they give you their token later than agreed, you are right, you are missing the opportunity to sell them at a better price. But if there was no agreement on WHEN exactly they would send you the tokens, well, than bad for you who has invested nevertheless.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
It is out of goodwill if the project decides to, it is not an entitlement. Are you willing to decrease your coins if BTC price go down?
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
This is the most problem in ICO's when their token be traded in other exchange they are not focus on the development of their project. Yes simply when Eth/BTC if rise and down their token is left behind. The best is do some research on which Ico really offers a good one.

This is what's happening after the ICO's collected that much or they reached their soft or hard cap. They don't focus actually with the development but only for crowdfunding their so called project. They are letting their tokens forgotten after a success within their ICO period. And this leaves the benefit to bitcoin or ETH because it helped to make the demand higher of these two coins.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
As you know many ICOs still hold so many of the BTCs they got from us, while their coins/tokens are not trading..So I do believe they must up our investment!!!!

Simple logic! If I made an investment of 1btc at $4000 and now it’s $7500! And you still hold it! Why you are not upping my investment?

We all are watching MTcox situation! Nothing fair there!

One ICO is doing that! Why the rest are not doing same?

https://twitter.com/litracoin/status/931310354730070016

Hmmm, isn't this like investing in Euro company and then suddenly if Euro got twice than US dollar to request compensations? You are buying tokens form the ICOs and then you are owning only tokens. You are not paying in US dollars, you are paying in BTC/ETH
Activity: 154
Merit: 106
As you know many ICOs still hold so many of the BTCs they got from us, while their coins/tokens are not trading..So I do believe they must up our investment!!!!

Simple logic! If I made an investment of 1btc at $4000 and now it’s $7500! And you still hold it! Why you are not upping my investment?

That's the opportunity cost associated with participating in all ICOs - ETH/BTC rising in the period when tokens are not liquid/tradable. All serious ICO investors are aware of this and invest because of potential reward being higher than this risk.

Agreeing! But is it? Seriously with all these high profiles turn to be fake with problems ICOs!!!

This is the most problem in ICO's when their token be traded in other exchange they are not focus on the development of their project. Yes simply when Eth/BTC if rise and down their token is left behind. The best is do some research on which Ico really offers a good one.

Well said.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

That's the opportunity cost associated with participating in all ICOs - ETH/BTC rising in the period when tokens are not liquid/tradable. All serious ICO investors are aware of this and invest because of potential reward being higher than this risk.

Agreeing! But is it? Seriously with all these high profiles turn to be fake with problems ICOs!!!

Activity: 168
Merit: 104
All serious ICO investors are aware of this and invest because of potential reward being higher than this risk.

I would add a free time. Exchange rate risk is a one thing and the other is you have to put some time and effort to find, select, prepare, contribute and finally sell the ICO tokens.
Hold BTC strategy needs no activity despite your strong will Wink

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

When did Bitcoin get up to that price? The only price increase that I saw Bitcoin have was the one happening right now.

Answer this... would you be saying the same thing if Bitcoin crashed to $1000?  Would you be advocating for a reduction of your ICO coins?

I did answer this, and my answer why you are talking about it when the situation is not even that?
The situation is BTC is going up!and not by 1-5% Its more, and these ICOs are cashing out extra money!

As you are saying what if BTC crashes to $1000..I will say this and remember it:
ALL THESE ICOS WILL ANNOUNCE THEY NO LONGER CAN DELIVER AND BANKRUPT THEM SELF!

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Answer this... would you be saying the same thing if Bitcoin crashed to $1000?  Would you be advocating for a reduction of your ICO coins?
And if Bitcoin lose value, ICO token should decrease? If we buy ICO tokens, it is at the price of the current BTC or the price fixed at the ICO. How could they know the price of BTC after an ICO? It is like if you buy food at a store, but tomorrow, the price is cheaper. Do they have to pay back the money for yesterday buying?

Believe me ..They will announce they no longer can process with their project that they did the ICO for.

My question is ...Where the extra money will go for?
Your investment amount is fixed when you send BTC. You should read the white paper before investing.

Go a head pass me couple of whitepaper mentioning that!

I understand and I agree.. If its mention then its a contract and you or me agreed on.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124

Why would do that? They probably collected money with bitcoin but their hardcap and soft cap was USD base right? So their aim was getting usd not bitcoin. And they use this usd to develop their project not to hold those bitcoins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Your investment amount is fixed when you send BTC. You should read the white paper before investing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
And if Bitcoin lose value, ICO token should decrease? If we buy ICO tokens, it is at the price of the current BTC or the price fixed at the ICO. How could they know the price of BTC after an ICO? It is like if you buy food at a store, but tomorrow, the price is cheaper. Do they have to pay back the money for yesterday buying?
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
A lot of ICO's convert a lot of funds to fiat because of its stability.  The other major portion of their funding comes from their own token supply.  If they choose to keep the funds in bitcoin or eth, the only way you could argue you should get more value, then they would be gambling just as you are.  We don't want that, right?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Why do you think that they will do this when they have clearly mentioned in the project that this much coin for this much BTC/ETH invested. So their is no point of asking them to double or raise the token quantity. It is the benefit of the ICO getting if the market is moving high. That is why i have been telling that dont invest in ICO and better to wait let the coin get listed in exchange and then buy if the coin have real worth to buy it.
Pages:
Jump to: